Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 19:52:18 )

@Wildfire: thank you! ..... what was i talking about that i need a good luck? xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 19:53:35 )

i had to go back and scroll a bit. i think it's about my poor sick kiddo? xD trying o convince a constant mover to sit still so she can get better is impossssible xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:17:08 )
@Shadami: yes... sick kiddo. :3 LOL - she'll tire out eventually, and if not, maybe the constant movement will encourage the bug to get out of her system faster??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:26:25 )
So............ I just went to the post office to ask about a package. A package that I got a notification for, stuck in my mailbox today. A package I have zero recollection of, can't begin to guess what it might be, from a company (at least according to the return address) that I didn't recognize... and which came with a C.O.D. of $3.34USD. I have no idea what this thing might be or where it came from, or why there would be postage due upon its delivery. Yes, I have ordered a couple things from Amazon recently, but we have Prime and Amazon doesn't usually do the C.O.D. thing anyway... it's usually all included... and even if it's not, all of my recent and still undelivered orders do not indicate any additional shipping costs associated with the item(s) ordered. And why the mail-person didn't come up and knock or ring the doorbell, I don't know - we were here (or somebody was, anyway, even if I was out running errands)...

I.am.so.confused.

It.is.a.weird.day.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:30:31 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: that sounds like a reasonable thing to expect to find. How's the search going?

pulled a pause cause i couldn't find anymore thingies i wanted as the header in posts and now I'm a look up Gif's if one thing won't do it another will haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:42:37 )
@star2000shadow: LOL. Are you having fun? - that's the real question!! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 21:02:35 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: to some extent. just hard finding fancy halloween dividers 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 21:09:33 )
@star2000shadow: lol... fancy ones, huh?? What are you looking for?? Bats?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 21:26:09 )

@Wildfire: that is super strange o.O i've never heard of that

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 21:26:57 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Bats, Vampires, Witches 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 21:42:12 )
@Shadami: What's weird? - my post office / package strangeness, or something else?

@star2000shadow: lol :3 Halloween-y!! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 01:05:30 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Exactly 'nods' you'd be amazed how hard it is to find what I'm looking for haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 05:09:32 )
-gives all the hugs here-
Miss you all. <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 12:03:06 )
@star2000shadow: no, not really. Whenever I look for things like that, I seem to never be able to find exactly what I'm looking for either, regardless of how simple or easy it would seem at the outset...

@Koah: Koah!!! I'm sorry I missed you - hope all is going well for you. We miss you too! <3

@Borealis: Awwwwww, thank you <3 I really like your new pinky witchy avatar too! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 14:12:50 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yeah that i can understand. seeing as you'd think 'vampire headers' would be easy to find. not really haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 16:41:10 )
@Wildfire: im going to try and sneak some posts at work. Its fairly slow.
How've you been?
I saw a moose this morning and im still excited about it. X3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 16:56:18 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ keep adjusting my witch avy, can't seem to get her just right. 'sigh' stupid avi. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 17:11:05 )
@star2000shadow: lol - you'd think!! ... but apparently that's not the case, huh?
What kind of witchy adjustments are you trying to make? She's cute! :3

@Koah: It's good to hear from you/see you. How's the job and everything "home"?
Things here have been pretty good - it has been a constant steady stream of random "busy" but good, overall.
A moose, huh? They are amazing creatures! It has been a long time since I've seen a moose. But I saw an owl and some raccoons and some deer up close this morning...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 17:21:46 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I'm thinking of seeing if i can't get the new Dazzling Sun item, i like the dress better in that and seeing what I do from there. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 17:38:55 )
@star2000shadow: ahhh... those kinds of adjustments!! Those can make you crazy if you let them (but I know how you feel!). Good luck getting the item! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.