Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:16:39 )
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroComputersandGaming
@Wildfire: now I want coffee

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:19:31 )
@Trixie Kay: awwww, poor baby!! :( I hope she feels better soon! :3

@Shadami: <3

@Lopsided Oreo: lol. Coffee is good :3
... but I can't have it at this point in the day or I will be up all night and I don't need any help doing that these days! XD

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:22:13 )
@Wildfire: thank you =) i need mooore coffee ^-^*
the daycare is like a home of the plaque atm -__- well thats oddly fitting for the month of october thoug

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:24:18 )
@Wildfire: Yeah coffee knocks me the eff out if I drink any after 10pm. Which is weird but it happens. I'm drinking mountain dew voltage, though, cause that stuff (MD in general actually) keeps me up and I got some sh*t to do today

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:25:26 )

I've been keeping my little kiddo home so much from pre-k if she even has just a cough and sleepy puffy wet "i has cold" eyes. cause i don't want to get the other kids sick. and its pre-k . its not doing much by her missing it

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:26:15 )

@Wildfire: We are making an effort, yeah, which is more than many people with much bigger dogs bother with! So I count it a win.

And wooo, fall cleaning! Don't get me started on cleaning house; ours looks like it needs to be condemned. XD; I wish you the best of luck in your endeavour!

And god yes, the cooler weather is so nice. I got to wear long sleeves and a beanie today!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:27:34 )
@Trixie Kay: lol - yeah... it's that phase... all the kids are testing their immune systems! I don't miss that, to be sure!! XD But you're right - 'tis the right season for all the snotty, sad-looking kiddos sporting various plagues!! XD

@Lopsided Oreo: it knocks you out? I've heard of people having that happen, but that's definitely not my experience...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:30:07 )

@Lopsided Oreo: i have to haver energy drinks if i'm going to have caffeine to wake me up. all other forms knock me out xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:30:10 )
@Shadami: I don't blame you - I'd keep her home too... probably. :3 Sharing is usually a good thing, within reason... unless it's germs!

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah... progress! Whether it's with dogs and their training or Fall cleaning... I'll take it! XD
I didn't bother with a hoodie or beanie or anything, but it's nice to be in something other than shorts ... and like... move... without dying of heat! XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:30:58 )

@Wildfire: she just woke up from her nap actually and still feels like she's burning up even though the thermometer says she's fine. i'm so worried about my poor baaby T.T

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:33:12 )
@Shadami: awwww... poor thing!! Thermometers aren't the only benchmark to indicate whether or not somebody is sick...
You're concerned about her - what do you think is going on with her at this point?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:33:38 )

@Wildfire: Lmao I had to tear apart my closet to find my jeans. I'd seen them recently but could NOT find them to save my life, items were avalanching on me, I may have thrown an empty shoe box across the room, but I did finally find them, on the floor (at least they were folded) underneath everything else. I have no idea how they got in that position.

But it was very nice to see they still fit!! XD

Please ping me!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:33:55 )
@Wildfire: When I was younger one cup of coffee had me wired for a while now that I'm older... not a chance lol
But, then again, I'm trying not to drink to much coffee these days so MD will have to do.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:35:34 )
@Wildfire: yeah thats the real terror of the year!
aww our cat lays on my bf while he is snorring beside me XD and he makes this little "oh" sounds while he was climbing on him OvO so cute!
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:35:47 )
@Shadami: It's amusing to my one friend when I have a cup and it instantly makes me sleepy.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:36:14 )
@Trixie Kay: I really like your avi

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:42:21 )
@CooperationIsKey: lol - oh, that situation sounds all too familiar! I'm glad you found them and that they still fit - that's a pretty amazing couple of feats, tbh!! XD

@Lopsided Oreo: I'm more susceptible to coffee and caffeine now than when I was younger... and I try to limit the caffeine to 1-2 (ok, maybe 3, on a really bad sleep day) cups of coffee in the morning. If it gets much past noon or 1pm, I just can't have it. And I don't drink soda, so...

@Trixie Kay: that sounds absolutely adorable! :3

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 22:00:25 )
@Wildfire: Why no soda? If you don't mind me asking that is.
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 22:07:56 )
@Lopsided Oreo: ... uhhh... general health considerations (too much sugar, too many preservatives and colorings, etc.) and honestly, I just don't like it. Every great once in a while (like 1x/yr) I'll steal a sip from somebody who has one but that's it. The closest I usually come to drinking soda is the slightly flavored seltzer waters.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 22:54:21 )

@Wildfire: we had covid a month or go or something. and her cough has never really let up. it got better for awhile. enough that i could send her back to school cause it was a couple coughs a day maybe. now its a couple coughs every few minutes. and she sounds horrible.
I thiiiiink its just a cold.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.