Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 20:37:25 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: ause for the last twelve years I've had writer's block so it's like starting all over again writing things down and such. but first i ahve to get anotebook for the journal haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 20:55:14 )
@star2000shadow: I get that. It might be a way for you to finally work through that writer's block... but honestly, I wouldn't take it that seriously - get a notebook and just make your notes for avatar ideas, and go from there! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:32:01 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: hmm I'll do that when it's next month 'nods' only get fifty this weekend so I kinda wanna make sure i can give it to mah sister sos he can get the cleaning supplies we need for cleaning the apartment. we're gonna be washing the walls. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 12:24:24 )
@star2000shadow: one thing at a time, right? You'll get there with the notebook or whatever. Maybe you can find a super cheap one to just start, now that the idea is in mind?

Washing the walls? -that sounds like a fun task... o_0 Did something happen to them that they need to be washed? Or is this a new apartment (I seem to remember you mentioning that you moved recently) that needs that kind of attention? Washing the walls is one of those things that doesn't tend to happen very often (although I pretty much just did that yesterday to a corner of the house I was cleaning up/rearranging)...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 15:48:42 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: i live across from walmart 'nods' I will definetly be able to find a dollar or less notebook haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 16:25:58 )
@star2000shadow: lol - well, there ya go! You'll soon be off to your start with logging or journaling all your avatar themes and ideas! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 16:39:23 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I do have a runway 'nods' where i post mah avis.Star's Runway <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 17:55:25 )
@star2000shadow: That's one place and one way to keep and share your ideas. It just seems like you'd benefit from the old-school approach journaling/sketchbook type thing :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:11:38 )
Ok kiddos, it's that time in the thread again where we post some RANDOM QUESTIONS! Are you ready?? ;)

--------------> Do you believe in aliens?

--------------> If you had $1,000,000 only for an hour, how would you spend it?

--------------> If you could dis-invent one thing, what it would be?

--------------> Would you rather read minds or travel in time?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:26:10 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: That's one place and one way to keep and share your ideas. It just seems like you'd benefit from the old-school approach journaling/sketchbook type thing :3

i do have a sketch journal 'nods' i draw in sometimes. 'rubs eyes' I'm dusting today yay not. 'twirls fingers in circle above head in show of non enthusiasticness towards cleaning' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:42:47 )
@star2000shadow: lol - I feel ya on the not wanting to clean things. I have to be in a mood to do it usually... :/ Good luck! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:59:55 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: lol - I feel ya on the not wanting to clean things. I have to be in a mood to do it usually... :/ Good luck! :3

Thanks I'll need it 'nods' i despise cleaning. but at least everythings been kept up to snuff so its not in depth cleaning. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 23:33:45 )
@star2000shadow: if you must clean, that's the way to do it... to never let it get ahead of you! :3 Things definitely feel better when they're clean, though - even if the process of getting them that way can be a pain in the butt...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 01:40:43 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: if you must clean, that's the way to do it... to never let it get ahead of you! :3 Things definitely feel better when they're clean, though - even if the process of getting them that way can be a pain in the butt...

true 'rubs face' today was a bit cold 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 12:10:25 )
@star2000shadow: ... I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe today will be a little warmer for you?
Did you get your cleaning done?
Do you have any plans for the day today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 18:49:01 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I did get my cleaning done, and Nope but I have plans for tomarrow, I see my worker. 'happy grin' I'm a see if she won't take me to walmart so I can get the Recess bar that I've been craving all month. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 18:58:25 )
@star2000shadow: that sounds like a nice small gift to yourself. I can't remember the last time I had a candybar tbh. I had a piece of dark chocolate yesterday, but that was only a small piece and it was the first one in several months... /shrug/ Congrats on getting the cleaning done - does your space feel better now? I always like the way the place feels after being cleaned, but don't like putting in all of the work XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 19:15:06 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: it does thugh I'm room bound as there's two people sleeping in the livingroom and I dun wanna wake them up. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 20:13:21 )
@star2000shadow: Ahhh... that sounds like an interesting situation...?? XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 21:14:14 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Ahhh... that sounds like an interesting situation...?? XD

it really is 'nods' it's nice to have people over who are here for me. mostly i has my sister's friends over. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.