Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 20:01:12 )
@star2000shadow: Thank you. It was fun to get to the beach for a day or so :3

@CooperationIsKey: How goes the Minecrafting, then??

@Feral: I don't know anyone who loves having hiccups...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 20:07:35 )
@Shadami: Ahhh... that's one of those things that makes both zero difference but all the difference in the world...that invisible line between the U.S. and Canada. I can 100% see why and how communicating through internet options would be your best bet :3

@Bonnie: soooo... backing up a bit... you are feeling better now?

I'm back. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 21:35:51 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: specially with winter approaching haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 00:55:02 )

@Wildfire: Well it'd be going slightly more successfully if a tiny dog hadn't just laid on the bed between me and the keyboard lmao. He's happy though so I guess I can't be too mad. XD

...And now he's moved to laying on my arm. :I

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 01:04:25 )

@Wildfire: yeah. We don't know how we're going to be together yet. But right now trying to make visits when we can for a week or two at a time is the current plan. I already miss him horribly and he just went home for Thanksgiving xD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 02:09:34 )

@Wildfire: yesss~ i'm feeling much better!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 03:51:58 )

@Bonnie: Yay for feeling better! Don't know what its from, but feeling better is always awesome! ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 05:19:56 )

@Shadami: really bad sinuses issues. they always get me though xD

bloop

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 07:30:42 )

@Bonnie: :O Oh that I for sure understand!
Definitely glad you're getting better.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 12:53:18 )
@star2000shadow: lol - winter and the beach don't have the same relationship for me as they do for most of the rest of the country...

@CooperationIsKey: what is it about tiny dogs? They are the cutest little pains in the butt.... XD <3

@Bonnie: Good! I'm glad you're feeling better

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 12:58:10 )
@Shadami: You managed to find each other... that was the hard part. Figuring out the logistical details? That's relatively easy in comparison, and I'm sure you'll soon figure out how to manage it. Still, I understand and wish you both luck! :3

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 16:07:24 )
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroComputersandGaming
-slides in like I own the place- Howdy!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 16:14:10 )

@Wildfire: They really are. Toki is half chihuahua, so he's pretty tiny. He likes to get in my face sometimes and demand cuddles.

'Course he also tries to bite strangers, soooo...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 16:44:29 )
@Lopsided Oreo: hello. How are you doing today?

@CooperationIsKey: Little Dog Syndrome :3
I find that usually the little dogs receive less training and they can be pretty aggressive if you're not part of their immediate inner circle. I suspect it's because (at least in part) due to their size... owners can always just pick them up to stop the bad behavior, so the actual behavior and training tends to suffer... /shrug/

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:06:25 )
@Wildfire: I'm good. Just, you know, working on my post count like I have been. How are you? I mean besides tired that is.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:43:35 )
@Lopsided Oreo: I'm ok, but really, I'm too tired to be anything other than tired right now, tbh...
... slightly sunburnt? Does that count? XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:44:57 )
@Wildfire: Of course slightly sunburned counts. I'd call that you being miserable lol
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 18:08:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: well christmas season my joints hurt because of the cold, summer season I have trouble breathing because of the heat 'shrugs' that's what those mean to me haha. Halloween is my 'perfect time of year' cause its nether to hot nor to cold. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 21:38:37 )

@Wildfire: We are attempting to train him to deal with strangers better but it's very slow-going. When you've got a bitey dog it's scary to let him near new people at all, you know? And I'm not a dog person--and he's technically my roommate's dog though at this point he's pretty much both ours--so I have no experience with training one.

I understand cats, not so much dogs. Lol.

Please ping me!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 22:55:56 )

@Wildfire: thank you <3
I'm sure we'll figure it out.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.