Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 15:49:17 )
@star2000shadow: ... and more progress is made, I see! At this point, Star, I can't wait to see what it looks like when you're finally happy with this avatar! XD

@Koah: Hey Koah! I'm really happy to hear that your stress levels are starting to go down a bit! <3
My weekend so far has been weird. Yesterday was full of "little annoyances" (like a horrible waitress at the restaurant we went to for brunch) and no real sleep to speak of last night, but otherwise, things are going well. How's your weekend so far?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 15:49:45 )

... I need to go deal with my dragon fruit which is apparently developing some kind of rot or fungal issue or something and I'm not looking forward to basically cutting back all the growth that happened this year in order to fix it. Or to dealing with the very heavy pot it's in. Or anything, tbh, but I can't let this (whatever it is) go... :/ I'll be back in a bit. Wish me luck. lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 15:50:16 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: aww thanks. she's coming along finally haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 17:27:17 )
@star2000shadow: I see that! ...very "end of the world as we know it"!! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 17:30:01 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Haha not really.. thinking of having a Demoness..kinda stumped on the head i want headbands but i want ones that go good with it so yeah. driving myself nutso. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 20:11:34 )
@star2000shadow: well yeah... kinda... Hellboygirl vibes... that's kinda what I meant...
I'm not sure what to tell you in terms of a headband, though - I don't usually think of those kinds of items when I'm doing avatars...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 20:41:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: That's probably why I get frustrated with avi sites they never have the items i think I need haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 21:55:31 )

@Wildfire: Lol nah, it's single-player, but it's heavily modded (over 200 mods in the modpack!) so there's a ton to explore and do. XD
Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 22:51:02 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hmm wonder what this year's Halloween Items are gonna be 'blinks'

<:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 23:27:05 )
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroComputersandGaming
@Wildfire: I'm... hanging on but I'm better now then I was
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 12:58:13 )
@star2000shadow: lol. You do realize that it's impossible to have every possible item, in every possible position and color for every person to use on their avatars, right? XD

I'm wondering if we're going to be going almost directly from this event in to the Halloween event... and yes, what the theme and items will be for that :3

@CooperationIsKey: holy moly that's a lot of mods! XD With that many mods, I can see where and why and how there would be so much to explore and keep you busy with the game! :3

@Lopsided Oreo: You are safe, right? Anything you want or need to talk about?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 14:44:47 )
.................... so I just did some basic math concerning the event, currency, and the items in the shop. It's just an estimate, but judging by the cost of each individual item and the slight discount Voltra usually grants to the event bundles (which should be released soon), it's looking like we should expect the bundles to be about 5,000 confetti each. That seems like an awful lot of event currency -and a whole lot of time and work invested during the event- imo, to get a set of the items.... and since most of us here are adults, with adult responsibilities, etc....

Hmmm..... maybe I'm wrong about the pricing for bundles... maybe. I guess we'll see how this plays out. :/

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 16:01:20 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I know, i finally managed to get her to look okayish, now i just gotta figure out a background haha.
and yeah I'm wondering to.. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 18:05:55 )
@star2000shadow: lol... seriously, every time I see your av, it's a different one - either entirely different, or a different version of a theme you're obviously working on! XD

... and time will tell, won't it?? XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 18:40:31 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: What can I say, I like making avi's 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 19:08:14 )
@star2000shadow: lol - I get it! *pokes my new avi* XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 19:18:44 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: that and I need to earn up volts to afford another item to get the tail I want for her haha so i decided to start on a new avi while I waited. only now I have to see if i can't find an item with wings I'll want..and then figure out a background haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 19:22:18 )
@star2000shadow: lol - it really is never-ending for you, isn't it? XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 19:25:52 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: what can I say, I LOVE making different types of avi's...
of course now I'm thinking of starting a journal to write ideas and stuff down on but I'm not sure.. 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 19:57:04 )
@star2000shadow: lol <3 if it's that much of a passion for you, I don't see why you wouldn't have some kind of journal for it!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.