Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 17:44:04 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Thanks I'll need it. haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 17:46:27 )
@star2000shadow: Are you not finding any for sale? (I haven't looked recently)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 18:22:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: found some im just waiting for the trader to come back. that and earn up more volts 'rubs eye's. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 18:22:49 )

@Wildfire: yes the post office thing. Mystery packages are scarrry o.o

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 18:35:43 )
@star2000shadow: I'm glad you found somebody selling :3

@Shadami: Yeah, they are. I think it was/is a scam, which is why I didn't accept the package... but weeeeeiiiiiiirrrrrddddd..... right?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 18:38:46 )
................ I'm suddenly super tired and my eyes don't want to focus quite right. And I have a minor headache (which I never get). And I actually slept last night (only woke up a couple of times to a 70# dog flopping on me). What the heck?? o_0

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 18:57:30 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Me to, i might look and see if anyone online is selling so i don't ahve to wait as long but I'm not sure. how goes your friday 'tilts head' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 19:05:58 )
@Wildfire: that's a lot of animals in one morning ! I only saw a moose, raven and mountain scenery this morning. It was a nice drive. C:
I do miss being here. But it rapidly changed the last 3-4 years and i hardly recognize the town itself.
I am a bit homesick for my house and the privacy and peaceful nature of it- but i am definitely where i need to be right now.

I am glad your doing well too. Busy good rather than busy bad.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 21:23:09 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'wanders back in sleepily' well i got my nap 'nods' a nice two hour one. im still a bit tired but not as bad as earlier. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 23:22:05 )
@star2000shadow: it's Friday? LOL! XD My day is going ok, thanks. I'm really tired for some reason, though... and no naps for me

@Koah: lol- I wasn't counting the birds, etc. XD
I'm glad you're relaxing in to your current location, etc. You sound less stressed, tbh... even if you might be missing your house right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 23:37:01 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: aww I'm sorry hun. and I'm doing better, less tired, my rooms nice and warm 'happy grin' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 23:51:01 )
@star2000shadow: I'm glad you're feeling better... And nice and cozy....

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 23:57:07 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Kinda glad I have the smaller room, it retains body heat easier 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 13:41:08 )
@star2000shadow: That can be a good thing - especially if you like warm and cozy! :3
Love your avatar, btw - so ethereal!! <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 14:06:25 )

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone had a good night!

Anyone have any great plans for this weekend?
I'm hoping to continue cleaning out that one room I started working on, and I really need to get in to the garden to take care of a couple things... and to take advantage of the cooler weather.

It has been a couple of days since I posted random questions, so I figured it was time... and time to do something a little differently, so....

-------------------> Random Trivia Questions:

1. What is a single strand of spaghetti called?
spaghetto

2. How many floors does the Eiffel Tower have?
three (3)

3. What year did Dunkin’ Donuts become Dunkin'?

I didn't even know they had officially changed the name... but I don't go there either...

4. Who was the first "American Idol" winner?
Kelly Clarkson

5. Who was the first American woman in space?
Sally Ride

6. What is the name of the world's hottest chili pepper?
Carolina Reaper

7. Where was the first Olympics held?
Panathenaic Stadium, Greece

• ----> BONUS: How often are the Olympics held?
    every four (4) years

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 14:17:22 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: That can be a good thing - especially if you like warm and cozy! :3
Love your avatar, btw - so ethereal!! <3

This is true haha. And thanks I'm trying to think of something else to add but so far come up blank so I'm just leaving her alone haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 15:03:23 )
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroComputersandGaming
@Wildfire: take yah time. You got stuff to do IRL and I respect that.
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 16:12:21 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in and waves' figured I'd let you all know i was aliveish..

<:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 17:55:57 )
@Lopsided Oreo: thank you.... yeah...

@star2000shadow: it doesn't look like you left your avi alone... XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 18:36:26 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yeah no I'm still working on a new Witchy outfit. rethinking how I want it and earning the volts to buy more common's to acheive it. well that or trading extra's of items i ahve to get the volts to do so haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.