Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 14:32:09 )
@CooperationIsKey: That is a cool song... although I prefer Kate Bush's version, I think...

@Bonnie: Oh - I'm glad to hear that you're starting to feel better! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 17:24:06 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: They really are at that. Rob Thurman is a favorite.. Anne Bishop, Anne Mccaffery 'nods' Rachel Vincent. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 18:07:26 )
@star2000shadow: Gotcha. Robin Hobb, Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, HG Wells, Terry Goodkind... lately, Sarah J Maas, Matt Haig, Deborah Harkness...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 18:12:05 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I've read a bit of Robin Hobb, he's a good writer, I've Read Some Terry Pratchet, also a good author, Terry Goodkind..those about the limit of who i know on that list haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 18:27:43 )
@star2000shadow: You don't know Neil Gaiman? You need to fix that - lol XD ... he and Terry Pratchett are responsible for "Good Omens" and he wrote the "Sandman" comics upon which the series is based, and a bunch of other things. He's very good. And very prolific. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 18:31:50 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: hmm I'll look him up at some point haha. 'rubs face' I haven't looked for new authors in a while so I suppose this is good haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 18:34:48 )
@star2000shadow: He has been writing and reknowned for it for a couple of decades now...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 18:36:15 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: guess I just missed him is all haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 18:57:08 )
@star2000shadow: It happens. But definitely look him up. Of all the authors out there, he is definitely worth being familiar with :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:00:42 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I will try 'nods' right now I'm trying to figure something out for mah avi who is coming along swimingly. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:02:09 )
@star2000shadow: Good luck with the avi!

I'm about to be "kidnapped"... but please feel free to continue chatting here if you'd like!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:04:15 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: oh i will, if somone talks to me and or pings I'll be sure to post tons here. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:06:07 )
@star2000shadow: awesome. thank you. I'll be back in a couple of days and will be very happy to continue chatting with you and everyone/anyone at that point! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:09:47 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: alright then hun, good luck on your life adventure. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:58:22 )

*rolls in*

Just saying hi in between Minecraft sesh's. :)

*rolls off*

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 22:47:54 )
i friggin' hate hiccups.
please ping me for the love of god.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 01:14:32 )

@Feral: Dude, meeeee too. Not only are they annoying but they sometimes hurt!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 02:06:59 )

@Wildfire: yes, he lives in Canada and I don't T.T so our communication is through internet.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 17:24:39 )

@Wildfire: yesss~ i am. just took some time to get the medicine because i literally leave work and go straight home xD

bloop

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 05:01:24 )

So I've sunk like 12 hours + into Minecraft today. ^^;

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.