Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 18:55:28 )
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroComputersandGaming
@Wildfire: you are very welcome. Also, I like your avi.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 20:27:01 )
@star2000shadow: lol... avatars are expensive! XD Are you still playing or have you settled on the latest witchy avatar??

@Lopsided Oreo: Awwww, thank you!

It has been a weird day today... lots of little annoyances that I've been able to brush off (for the most part) but I still know they're there... if that makes sense??

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 20:30:32 )
@Wildfire: You are welcome.

Life just likes to toss some bull spit at you when you lease expect it it seems.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 20:34:38 )
@Lopsided Oreo: Yeah... that's one way of putting it. :/

How are you doing today?

I managed to finally get some Halloween decorations up in the yard. That's a good thing, right... since Halloween is like next week and we have a neighborhood full of little kids... ?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 20:38:53 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Still Playing, She's not done but I'm still fiddling with her 'frowns' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 20:51:30 )
@star2000shadow: lol - I see that! Every time I load a page to respond to you, your avatar is different! She's more balanced now... she's coming along nicely imo! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:18:44 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Thanks, now i just have to earn more volts. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 22:53:11 )
@Wildfire: I am... panicking just a wee bit. But I'll stop as soon as I feel safe again
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 23:56:33 )
@star2000shadow: volts are a good thing around here ;)

@Lopsided Oreo: uhh... are you ok?
At the very least, that sounds like there's a story...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 23:59:19 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Yes Yes they are 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 00:00:59 )
@star2000shadow: lol. So how goes the currency-earning? Volts and Confetti? Are you doing anything other than posting to try to get volts?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 00:05:04 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Volts slowly Confetti pretty good, if i get enough confettie I'll buy a second set to sell later or something 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 05:43:31 )

*rolls by*

Minecraft continues to eat up all my time lol.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 14:07:17 )
@star2000shadow: It sounds like you're doing pretty well with the event... and the volts! :3

@CooperationIsKey: lol - what are you doing on Minecraft that is so all-consuming? You must be playing on a server or something! As long as you're having fun, right?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 14:54:26 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yeah until I got a new idea for an avi 'rubs face' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 15:19:19 )
@star2000shadow: lol. I know the feeling - points a finger in my own direction XD -

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 15:22:06 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: You do have a very mice avi.. scary but nice haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 15:23:43 )
@star2000shadow: lol - thanks. It was time to play with the wardrobe again and I wanted something spookier and, well, witchy. I don't seem to do "witchy" avs much for some reason and I thought it was time :3 I see that you are still playing with your avatar ...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 15:37:17 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: lol - thanks. It was time to play with the wardrobe again and I wanted something spookier and, well, witchy. I don't seem to do "witchy" avs much for some reason and I thought it was time :3 I see that you are still playing with your avatar ...

year you there. now i ahve an idea dancing in my head that I'm trying to bring to fruitation haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 15:38:59 )
@Wildfire: i definitely feel less stressed. I received my first paycheck and dumped it into bills and it feels like a relief.
Good morning. I hope your weekend has been nice.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.