Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 22:34:40 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Oh Star, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, but it sounds like it's working out for the best. People like that -the kind that kind of sneak up on you and infiltrate (ok, gaslight) you and different aspects of your life- are just no fun to deal with (to put it mildly). I'm glad you were strong enough to oust yourself from that situation! <3

was more my sister wasn't willing to let me live in that situation once she figured out what was going on. she's a good sissy. <:3( )~~

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 22:35:51 )
"You've had too much of the digital love -

Cooking is.....post-poned. Why won't they call me back..........

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 22:37:33 )
@star2000shadow: It sounds like it. It's good that you have her and that she saw what was going on. :3

@0v7: Is it possible that they are they gone for the day? You might want to double check office hours (just a thought). Or maybe they're just really busy today?

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 22:37:54 )
I would Love to Chat nur its bedtime now *sitting Here and enjoys the quiet *

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 22:39:40 )

@Wildfire: They close in an hour.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 22:39:57 )
@Miss Sandman: so are you going to bed or are you going to hang out and chat a little bit? Enjoy that quiet time!! <3 How are you doing?

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 22:41:51 )
@Wildfire: mhh here its almost 11 pm and bebe Wakes up at 4:30 Am soooooo~ Iam good i was reading and sipping coffee till now. Whats up to you?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 22:50:27 )
@Miss Sandman: I'm waiting for hubby to get back with a couple of ingredients so I can cook dinner. I sent him to the store.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 23:01:03 )
I've been cleaning for a bit now, and I just looked up one of my old book sets on my shelf.. and it's worth some money.. and now I'm sitting here wondering if I want to make an eBay to sell it. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 23:04:08 )
@Koah: that depends, I think, on what your view of books is. Do you like having the books? Will you likely reread them? Or would you rather have the space and pass on the books to somebody else who might want or appreciate them more than you do?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 23:09:08 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Exactly 'blinks' so how goes your day? Mine is..sleepy haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 23:09:57 )
That's the dilemma. I have a daughter who'll probably really enjoy these books later. But I don't know if she'll actually like them or not in 5+ years.
They take up a lot of space on my shelf. I might re-read them, but I'm not emotionally attached anymore. The books helped me through my teens a bit. Which makes them just a nostalgia piece. -shrugs- I don't know what I'll do.
doing ebay wouldn't be great. My mom uses that site and it's a lot of work for her.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 23:17:26 )
@star2000shadow: It's a slow day here too, actually. I'm not entirely sure why it's a slow day, but it is for some reason.

@Koah: And places like ebay and the work they require to be invested in order to sell things through them is why I usually end up just giving away the stuff we don't use any more, even if I would usually prefer to sell it. -sigh-

From what you describe, it sounds like you'd be better off passing on the books to somebody else, having the cleared space and maybe a few extra monies in your pocket. If your daughter is ever interested in reading them (and in my experience, the kids usually have their own ideas and are not interested in what "mom" used to read), maybe you could rebuy them in electronic format or something? ... if you want an outside opinion.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 23:42:05 )

@Wildfire: this is where i'm at right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 00:03:06 )
@Shadami: That's cute Shadami. You could leave it there if you like the sketchy look. What else were you planning to do?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 00:17:33 )

Well. I had to use a packet of my aunt's usual taco seasoning for my tacos.
It's... mediocre.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 00:32:07 )
@0v7: I'm sorry. But that, plus all the added preservatives etc, is why I don't usually bother with spice packets. How was your meal otherwise?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 00:32:09 )

i tend to mix my own taco seasoning ^^;;

I'm not sure yet. :/ Clean up the lines add actual color. try to do one of those overlay things that spookens up the picture.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 00:34:51 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: we got a warning for a snow storm, here's hoping it doesn't come, but still.
'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 00:35:49 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Shadami:

@Wildfire: this is where i'm at right now.

oh wow that image is amazing. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.