Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 16:42:24 )
Good. I know you already said he loved it, but I would have been surprised if he didn't! It sounds like a really great gift for him.

So what are you hoping for, for Christmas/holidays?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 16:45:16 )
This is exactly

I don't hope for anything honestly. Lol I got a candy cane as a gift from chair dude and his wife. And we're going to Disney together, so that's kinda my Christmas. Oh. Dnd friend got all of us custom keychains of our dnd game logo, with little charms to represent our characters. Mine has a fish charm because of my character's obsession with fish pancakes. Other dnd person is getting themed shirts for everyone.

Beyond that. -shrugs-

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 17:01:24 )
@Another Movie Addict: Those sound like lovely gifts. :3 And yes, I forgot about Disney - that should be a lot of fun for you!
I'm kind of in the same mode - there's very little I want.
In fact, what I want is "less"... less stuff, less chaos...
Maybe more family time, more quality, more of that kind of thing...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 17:20:10 )

@xvz: oh cool, I don't know much about Japanese mythology but it all sounds super interesting. Which is your favourite myth?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 17:23:52 )
@Sunny: Hi Sunny. How are you today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 17:27:52 )

@Wildfire: I'm good thanks! I decorated the communal area of our building today. I'm not allowed to put things in so all I could do is stick stickers on the windows and hang bells on the door. I hope my neighbours don't ruin it :/
How are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 17:41:12 )
@sunny: Oh that sounds like a nice thing to do!
I'm doing ok, thanks - just trying to get some stuff done but taking my time because I feel a little out of it today.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 17:48:15 )

@Wildfire: yeah I do it every year. Idk if people appreciate it but I do it anyway.
Aw no :( did you sleep OK? Sometimes that makes me feel out of it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 17:52:19 )
@sunny: Oh, they probably appreciate it. :3
No, I didn't sleep very well last night. The colder temps had the dog sleeping in the bed with us (on TOP of us is more like it really!), messing with the covers and neither my husband or I slept very well. I don't think all of it was because of the dog, but I'm not sure what else or why either...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 18:00:26 )

@Wildfire: oh no, is he/she a big dog?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 18:46:55 )
(sorry - just saw your reply)
He's 60 pounds or so... so...ummm... 27 or so Kg?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 18:48:13 )
He is big enough that when he curls in to a ball between us, he pushes us to the edges of the bed, and hogs the covers, making the edges rise and not completely cover...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:22:35 )
@Nephila: I'm here. At least I am when I'm not fighting with software programs closing unexpectedly - lol.
Hi. How are you today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:42:27 )
@Nephila: I think it just reached its limit of what it wanted to do - lol. But I have had it running pretty nonstop for a couple of weeks now. Oops.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:15:42 )
@Nephila: Thank you. Maybe next time. I'm usually around and pretty much online, so it's easy for me to keep a thread going most of the time. If I really have the time available, I do like to play games, etc., in the thread too - it makes things more interesting! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:54:31 )
@Nephila: LOL! That is a real risk sometimes. But sometimes it's nice to just have "company" or an adult conversation while one works on other things. Mini-breaks throughout the day!! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 23:37:20 )
@Nephila: That's natural, I think. I sometimes do that too.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.