Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 20:59:26 )
"You've had too much of the digital love -

I'm trying taco seasoning first because it seems the easiest :0
What do you usually use??

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:02:18 )
I usually just put cilantro and lime, salt and pepper, sometimes some coriander, parsley or something else like that on them. I don't always eat nightshades, so I'll usually leave off the pepper and chili powder type options and let people add them on their own later if they want

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:02:37 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: pretty good, still enjoying a lack of pain in my body, at least at the levels i was in, slept in, got my arm excercises done. though wandas probably gonna want me to walk today and i can't really argue with her its been a while since i did my walk, what with the stress of the old roommate and so forth so yeah. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:04:12 )
@star2000shadow: So it sounds like a mix for you today, but one that's overly good, if temporarily uncomfortable. Does that seem accurate?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:05:27 )

I might add cilantro and lime to mine after! I wonder what I can put as toppings.. we don't have much lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:05:36 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yes mam, and i don't mind over cast days i just don't like getting wet unless its a shower 'happy hum' but i could so get used to not popping Ibuprofen like candy. i haven't had to take one in four weeks. so im extremely happy. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:08:14 )
lettuce, onion, tomato, cabbage, avocado (I know you said you didn't have any), sour cream...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:09:30 )

I've got tomato maybe, and onion, and... hmmm. Maybe lettuce??

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:09:45 )
@star2000shadow: Oh, I'm so happy to hear you're feeling better and that the pain is going away! The things you're doing must be working!! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:11:40 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: mostly we just got rid of my biggest stress... but yeah arm excercises and walking on alternate days. being able to rest during the day without someone complaining about how im in bed to much, never mind that's what the doctors prescribed.. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:20:53 )
@star2000shadow: It's amazing the effect that one changed decision can have, isn't it?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:27:16 )

Wildfire:
@0v7: You're welcome. I hope it works out for you!

@Shadami: Thank you. I hope it doesn't turn out to be too much of an issue - there's a LOT of information on that computer that I need access to!
Reaper ghosties? Which contest? Whaaaaa???

@Purpsy: The Journey through the strange lands or whatever it's called? I'm not sure about entering that one either. It really depends on whether or not I find time to do it and with my computer just dying and other things that must be done...

@another movie addict: Hey

@Koah: Hi there - how are you today?

I got sucked in to a rabbit hole. Oops

the art contest. Purpsy, Lina, chiffonorange and I were dressed as ghost reapers and I've been working on an art piece and figure it works for my art contest entry

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:28:34 )
@wildfire: Now it feels colder.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:35:11 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Are you bathing in the stuff??

@Shadami: Thanks for explaining. That makes sense. :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:39:18 )

You're welcome ^^

I've got the sketch all laid out with some basic shading. I just need to clean it up and add colors ... Or just turn it in as is xD i get to carried away with things.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:50:35 )
@Shadami: Did you (we) ever get an answer to that question about the talking flowers contest entries? I haven't checked recently, but I haven't seen one. You?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 21:54:30 )
@Shadami: Finding that stopping point with a piece can be tough. I understand that all too well

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 22:03:56 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: It's amazing the effect that one changed decision can have, isn't it?

yeah, i mean it was a painfull decision but he argued about wanda being here, even when i was able to make it legal, she's actually my legal in home careworker, because hejust wasn't giving me the help i need. so fine, if he can't live with her but can't give me the help i need, fine I'll just have to deal with him moving out ..'nods' but id idn't realize hkow stressed he made me. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 22:06:36 )
@0v7: ooops - I just saw your reply concerning the taco toppings. I'll also sometimes cut up (or grate/mandolin) carrots to put on top for a little bit of sweet crunch :3 I will also often make pinto beans and rice, put out some salsa if we have any around. The cabbage adds a little crunch where you might not have a lot otherwise - and some color.

And I just realized that I can't post this right now because I've already posted twice in a row.
-waits for somebody else to post-

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 22:08:20 )
@star2000shadow: Oh Star, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, but it sounds like it's working out for the best. People like that -the kind that kind of sneak up on you and infiltrate (ok, gaslight) you and different aspects of your life- are just no fun to deal with (to put it mildly). I'm glad you were strong enough to oust yourself from that situation! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.