Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 18:22:28 )
This is exactly

@Koah: Work lol. Saturday got crazy busy.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 18:29:03 )
@0v7: Oh man, I hope you find a good med system. I wish I knew more about that stuff. :c I just know how to help with side-effects [with my bro & husband].

@Another Movie Addict: Retail? I feel like Saturdays in retail are always nuts! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 18:30:14 )
This is exactly

@Koah: Yeah. I work at a used bookstore, and it just. Friday night and Saturday were just ridiculous.

what you think it is.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 18:33:15 )
"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Koah: Do you have any tips on a fast heartbeat?

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 18:41:11 )
@Another Movie Addict: Ah! I'm envious of your job! <3 I worked at a library for a while and before that, I worked retail. I'd love to work a combination of salesmanship and books. C:

@0v7: unfortunately, not really. Other than to drink water. Which is basically the 'cure-all'. My dad has that side effect too, he.. handles it differently. He goes out and does chores to ignore the side effect. He's a big ol' farmer man. He can't sit still very long.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 18:42:27 )

@Koah: Note to self: Drink more water
It could be anxiety, but also, it only started with my newer psych meds...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 18:44:07 )
This is exactly

@Koah: I actually do really enjoy working around a lot of books, and seeing different titles. But no book lover would like knowing how those books get sorted in my store. It's a Goodwill bookstore btw, a Goodwill store just dedicated to books.

But like all of the books are tossed into big ass boxes, no concern for if they might get damaged. You scan them to see if Amazon wants them, then you just throw them into the reject box or on the floor til you're ready to put them in a bin for Amazon.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 18:53:17 )
@0v7: You're welcome. I hope it works out for you!

@Shadami: Thank you. I hope it doesn't turn out to be too much of an issue - there's a LOT of information on that computer that I need access to!
Reaper ghosties? Which contest? Whaaaaa???

@Purpsy: The Journey through the strange lands or whatever it's called? I'm not sure about entering that one either. It really depends on whether or not I find time to do it and with my computer just dying and other things that must be done...

@another movie addict: Hey

@Koah: Hi there - how are you today?

I got sucked in to a rabbit hole. Oops

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 18:55:01 )
@0v7: I'm that annoying friend that reminds everyone to drink water, while not actually drinking enough water myself. XD I carry around a glass water bottle [it's got a thick plastic case to keep it from breaking], yet even with that in-reach, I don't remember to drink it. Water helps with anxiety and also helps with having meds in the system.
I've done so much research on anxiety.

@Another Movie Addict: Oh no! D: I keep seeing ads on my social medias for the goodwill bookstore. I finally clicked the website, but the books are almost the same price as the buy-new prices. So, I didn't stay on the site long. I thought it was a warehouse, so it's kinda cool knowing they have locations.

@Wildfire: I'm okay, just sort of.. anxious today. I had a lazy weekend and didn't do much around the house. So now I want to go into hyper-clean mode- but don't have the energy.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 18:57:07 )
This is exactly

@Koah: In store prices are a lot better. 8.99$ for a college textbook is a pretty sweet deal yo. But yeah when you work there, it's better to not think of them as books but as product.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 19:05:37 )
@Another Movie Addict: omg, yeah! When I eventually get back into college, I'll go that route and buy books from there. :D
I was looking at my favorite fiction books, which are popular- so prices would be up a bit for those. :d

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 19:08:32 )
This is exactly

@Koah: Yeah.

>w< Now that I work there though, I really wish people wouldn't leave their post-it notes in the books when donating. I have to stop what I'm doing to take all of those out.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 19:08:39 )
@Koah: Oh I understand that mood. I usually just let it sit and stew because when I have the energy to do that kind of cleaning, it ALL gets done and very quickly!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 19:09:33 )
OH! The next chapter is out!

Go try it and let me know how it is - I need to take care of something real quick but should be right back.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 19:12:22 )

Next chapter might be a bit bugged.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 19:13:35 )
@0v7: Oh?? That's unfortunate. What's going on?

-trots off to do that task I mentioned-

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 19:13:55 )

@Wildfire: I think we're all receiving the wrong item LOL

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 19:22:26 )

The chapter was fun today, I was a bit confused initially, so I just sort of guessed. :d

@Another Movie Addict: hehehe, I worked in second-hand retail. People love leaving things in pockets! We had a used purse for sale for months, and I rotated it often around the store. Well one day, I shuffled through it and found a secret pocket. I ended up finding a necklace and was allowed to keep it. Luckily the purse sold the same day. I miss that shop. I still wear that necklace pretty often too. c:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 19:27:04 )
@0v7: The wrong item - one that wasn't released yet or just one that (judging from the bits of conversation I did see) doesn't match the mini game? Although I guess it doesn't really matter in the end.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 19:28:30 )

@Wildfire: Both - the grant link got messed up. I'd advise against playing it 'till it's fixed ;w;

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.