Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:02:20 )
@Shadami: Ahhh... ick. :/ It's probably something else, but obviously, keep an eye on her :(

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:04:33 )

@Wildfire: i for sure am. It just sucks. She's already missed so much school and its only october

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:06:20 )
@Shadami: yeah... but this is the pre-K kiddo? I really wouldn't worry about missing school too much... I'd be more concerned with why... and the implications of that...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:17:35 )

yeah... If i could homeschool I would :/
i don't really know what to do other than keep trying to get her healthy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:53:44 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head back in' swear i didn't mean to get eaten by the big thread it just kinda happened 'waves' hello <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 11:37:22 )
@Shadami: if it's not a matter of logistics (i.e. you needing to work), homeschooling at the little ages is super easy and fun... but I completely understand why some people can't manage to actually homeschool. :3 Sometimes, health -colds, etc.- are actually dietary sensitivities in disguise, I've come to realize over the years - not allergies, but sensitivities that can look like a cold or something. That wouldn't explain the apparent fever ... no, you said she doesn't have a fever, right??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 11:40:24 )
@star2000shadow: lol! <3 Hello again. It's ok... the big thread does tend to steal people away and eat them, doesn't it? ... especially when there are a lot of people chatting there and I've disappeared to iRL for a while! XD I appreciate you breaking out of that thread and returning here :3 How are you today??

Also, good morning everyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 14:13:38 )

@Wildfire: she didn't. Does now. Poor baby is burning up and now on rotating meds to try to bring the fever back down t.t

And I wish I had known that when I was little and could point out that a bunch of foods made me sick

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 14:38:22 )
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroComputersandGaming
@Wildfire: Oooh yeah I understand and respect that. Ain't nothing wrong with that at all.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 15:33:41 )

G'morning all, I've gotta get bloodwork done today. Bleh. But at least I get to go out in cute halloweeny clothes.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 15:40:39 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: lol! <3 Hello again. It's ok... the big thread does tend to steal people away and eat them, doesn't it? ... especially when there are a lot of people chatting there and I've disappeared to iRL for a while! XD I appreciate you breaking out of that thread and returning here :3 How are you today??

Also, good morning everyone!

Doing pretty good, did a new thread for my quest, just contemplating how to decorate it. my gut says 'decorate for halloween' my brain goes 'decorate for self as is your quest thread' haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:42:50 )
@Shadami: Yeah... I know. I think my youngest was sensitive to foods but couldn't quite convey that to me /mommy guilt/.
Awwwww... poor baby. :( Hopefully whatever she's dealing with is minor and short-lived :3

@Lopsided Oreo: Yeah. I'm a cultural abnormality XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:44:50 )
@CooperationIsKey: Good morning.
I had bloodwork done yesterday, actually.... and it was the "nicest" poke/blood draw I've had done in a long time. Good luck!!
Yay for Halloween clothes! <3

@star2000shadow: LOL - I get that. Decorating threads can be a bit tedious... but either of those options would probably be fine... and fun! :3 Good luck.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:52:08 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Thanks I'll need the luck, right now I'm looking up dividers 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:53:56 )
@star2000shadow: lol. I never seem to be able to find whatever it is I'm looking for with that stuff and making it myself is more trouble than it's worth... to me, anyway. So, I definitely wish you luck finding whatever you're hoping to find and with all the other aspects of thread set-up! :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 17:44:58 )

@Wildfire: I hope so. thanks <3

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 17:51:16 )
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroComputersandGaming
@Wildfire: Better to be abnormal then normal in my opinion lmao
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 17:52:26 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: aww thanks haha I've decided currently on a halloween themme, seems to be 'bats' centered so that's what i look for Bat dividers and header images haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 18:39:39 )
@Shadami: good luck :3

@Lopsided Oreo: lol - I agree!
(btw, I haven't forgotten about your request - this is just turning out to be a weird day for me)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 18:42:06 )
@star2000shadow: that sounds like a reasonable thing to expect to find. How's the search going?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.