Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 02:34:47 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

aw thanks ^^
i hope you got a lot done today :0 or at least enjoyed a good break from it haha

it's too bad how the timing works out! i feel like you would be a frequent poster during an event
i was thinking about how the team thing is based on posts and i was like oh total would be a heavy hitter if she wasn't moving cross country!! lol
i might not be able to be on as much as i would like either - i have to get up pretty early every day this week so won't be able to stay up late much
i hope ppl will still be posting a lot the week after as well ~

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 03:02:54 )
@Totalanimefan: even if new members don’t always want commons, they should at least find a charity to be a safe place to begin making friends and chatting.

Yeah, it’s important not to get too stressed out. Try to take some time and enjoy the journey. And take care of your health. It’s hard to eat and drink well when you travel, so make sure you eat well.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 03:49:08 )
@lilykin: Art for Original Characters/Player Characters at the moment, long story really.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 03:51:55 )
Always remember to take breaks! Even if you think you don't need them...yes, yes you do lol.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 04:09:06 )
My social battery has been eaten by trying to boost my instagram/etsy the past few weeks and I haven't felt much like posting anywhere else XP. I'll make more of an effort tho

@LupaPrinceRomulus: If you're willing to pay maybe make a post in the mini shops? Or I know a lot folks pick up work on twitter
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 04:15:12 )
Oof, I know the feels of having low/no social battery. Make sure to take care of yourself too!

I'm contemplating having a spa day at home tomorrow. Meaning doing my nails and maybe shaving...probably not in that order though.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 04:38:35 )
@lilykin: Paying in volts once I get enough of them.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 06:38:41 )

@xvz: I did get a lot done. Mostly because of my all star husband and all that he got done today. Of course I did stuff too, but he went above and beyond. We are both done for the night. It's 10:30pm here.

Haha I probably won't be, but since I'll be driving or just sitting in a car most of the first week in August I won't be of much help. I'm also working next week except for when the movers will be here and on Tuesday I have to take my animals to the vet to get their travel papers and drugs. XD

What are you doing next week?

@Lina: That's true, do you think that new members will think a charity is a good place to start out and chat? ^_^
Thanks <3 I do have anti-anxiety pills if I really need them and I'm bringing a cooler so I will have lots of cold drinks and some good snacks too.

@Aisukohi: I took lots of breaks today while packing. ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 06:40:23 )

@Lilykin: Yeah I feel like it's a lot tougher than before the pandemic. I used to be 50/50 extrovert and introvert but now I'm becoming more and more introverted. I'm not used to going out or being social anymore so it's really draining. Of course having to worry about who is wearing a mask and making sure you are so far away from everyone else is draining too.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 15:36:49 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@totalanimefan: yay good job ^^ i love when so's do more than me lol
ah i'm sure it'll be a busy next few weeks for you, i hope you can find time to enjoy the event at least a little! maybe as a break from it all haha
i didn't realize pets needed travel papers :0

not too sure how well i can explain lol, some friends of mine are running a week-long ... workshop? thing? for art+tech, but they're based in berlin and when i signed up i converted the CET timezone to EST and thought it was 7-10pm
anyway turns out it's 7-10am est lmfao i can't do math apparently
but it's just for a week so i'm like ok why not!
i love staying up to chat tho esp during events so i'm sad i won't be able to this week!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 16:22:23 )
Good morning everyone!

@Totalanimefan: I think a charity is a great place for new members to come and chat. It’s got to feel more comfortable than just jumping in other places. And we’re all here to welcome them!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 16:57:40 )
Good morning/afternoon guys!!

Hope everyone is having a good day so far. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 17:11:39 )

@Aisukohi: hi. I just woke up. ^^
@Lina: I never thought of that. It makes me happy that you said that. ^^ we should get all the newbies in here.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 17:17:54 )

@xvz: yeah my husband is an all star. Of course I’m good to him to, but growing up my dad barely did anything and my mom did so much. I knew I didn’t want a guy like that.
For sure every night in the hotels I will be posting away. Lol
Yeah I guess they do so if something happens to them or if they were to do something to someone I have the proof that they are up to date on their vaccines and it probably will list their health problems if any. (My dog has some). I know you have to have it for airplane travel but I guess it’s also probably a good thing to have when traveling so far in the pandemic.
That sounds cool. Is it like an art fight or more like taking a class? I’m looking forward to only being a 5 hour difference from England and Western Europe. It’s just way too hard to keep in touch with my husbands family and my friends from England with an 8 hour time difference. It sucks. 5 was really never a huge problem to me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 17:23:34 )
@totalanimefan: Well good morning lol. Sleep well?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 17:27:19 )
@Totalanimefan: We need to be posting in all the introduction threads saying hello and inviting people to hang out here.
I used to be good about posting in the introduction forum, but not lately. >.<

Hello Aisukohi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 17:30:35 )

@Aisukohi: yeah pretty well I was really hot a few times in the night ^^;
@Lina: that’s a good point! I used to be good about that too but I’ve been slipping lately.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 17:34:41 )

I wish the event was on right now. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 17:38:59 )
How are you, Lina?

total, is your AC not working or something?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 17:40:35 )
I'm doing good, thank you. Just impatient for the event. >.<

@Totalanimefan: I think we've been getting people from DV recently, so I should maybe pop over to intros now before the event appears.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.