Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:04:48 )
@Aisukohi: My first year in this apt I slept in the living room cause it was so much warmer in there (and I had a bum knee that made it difficult to get up on the bed). The next year I bought a heated blanket and moved my bed to the inside wall. Sooo much better

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:09:13 )
@Lilykin: Oh man. Well I'm glad things got better for you!
I probably spend too much time in my bed on my days off, like right now. xD

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:12:09 )
@Aisukohi: Same. I have a bedroom/office and it is a slippery slope lmao

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:15:32 )
@Lilykin: Oh boy. xD I think it's safe to say that if I had to work from home, I'd absolutely work from my bed hahaha.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:53:22 )

@Aisukohi: My place didn't come with AC. Last June I got it installed. Thank goodness I did. Also there is no ceiling fan in my bedroom. They aren't common in CA and I don't know why because they are great. I only have one ceiling fan and it's in my dining room.

@xvz: I arrive in DC (Technically Arlington, VA which is just across the river but it means I have full voting rights) on August 9th. Can't move in before then. Maybe the event will still be on then. I'm also hoping that the movers don't come until July 31th. They can come either on the 29th, 30th, or 31th and they will call us this week and let us know. If it's the 31th I get to work the full week at a desk instead of on the blowup mattress with a lap desk.
I hope the pets don't mind the car, but I know my dog really likes the car. The cat not so much, but they are both getting downers. Yay for drugs.
That's a cool work shop. My husband's coworker was doing knitting workshops before the pandemic. She is really good at it. And she loves to make all kinds of stuff. She's a pro lol.

@Lilykin: I had a good therapist that really helped me through a lot of it, and of course I still have anxiety but I can work through it most of the time and I have a supportive husband. I don't know if a therapist could work for you. I do recommend one though.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:53:46 )

I'm taking a break right now before friends come over to help, and the event has still not started XD

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 00:17:24 )
@Aisukohi: When I was younger I would, but I old now and my body does not like it lol

@Totalanimefan: I saw a counselor in college and a psychiatrist a few times for meds but I've been without insurance for awhile. Until this year in fact. And I never even got the chance to use it :|

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 00:45:13 )

@Lilykin: that’s bad timing :(

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 00:46:02 )

Food break. The event still hasn’t started lol RIP me

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 00:52:52 )
@Totalanimefan: This whole year feels like bad timing against me, personally. I know in the grand scheme of things it not, but still XP

Just had my supper, been checking Voltra off and on

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 01:06:02 )
@Totalanimefan: If it makes you feel better about your lack of ceiling fans, my first place didn't have any ceiling LIGHTS in any of the rooms except the bathrooms and kitchen. So we literally had lamps in every room. Lesson learned: always inspect the ceilings before you agree to live somewhere lol.

@Lilykin: Yeah probably not good to be sedentary for very long. I do make myself get up and do other stuff every now and then though.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 01:42:49 )

@Lilykin: it’s hard not to feel that way.
What did you have for supper?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 01:49:00 )

@Aisukohi: wow that really sucks.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 02:17:23 )
@Totalanimefan: It did. Luckily my new place has lights and ceiling fans in every room lol. Well, the bathrooms don't have ceiling fans, but they have those air vents that you can switch on and off, so that's important lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 02:32:30 )
@dragoness129: Thanks, remember, you hit Episode 03 and no retreat no surrender as they say.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 02:56:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Taquitos~
Bout to go make a mug cake

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 04:05:47 )

@Aisukohi: that’s good to hear!
@Lilykin: that sounds great!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 04:06:04 )

Yay the event started. See you guys there. I’m team electric!

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 04:07:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Same LOL
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 04:28:08 )

@Lilykin: Yay let's chat in the electric event thread.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.