Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 04:25:36 )
@aisukohi: You still available to RP with at times?
@dragoness129: You go on Netflix sometime?
@snakeweaver: I'll have to show you some stuff regarding some OCs/PCs of mine I'd hope to see get drawn, or look for anyone willing to draw fan-art if you got any recommendations.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 04:27:32 )
@lupaprinceromulus: Uhh, sure? I mean I haven't done so in YEARS, but I suppose if I needed to pass the time, I could. I don't have any OCs that I'd like to use though...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 04:41:53 )
@aisukohi: Did any 1 x 1 or group role-plays before?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 02:27:37 )

@Lina: It's cool, how are you?
@xvz: You better save that outfit because it's great!
@Amortentia: How are you doing today?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 02:28:03 )

Wow you guys have been keeping it lively in here. I love it.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 02:50:48 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@dragoness129: what a great testament to the quality of commons here ^^
@totalanimefan: tysm! hehe i will ^^

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ══════════════════════════════

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 03:00:29 )
We’re a talkative people. XD

@Totalanimefan: I’m pretty good. How are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 04:12:29 )
@lupaprinceromulus: It was a group rp. I'm not opposed to doing 1x1, but I'm not a very creative spirit.

0 3 8 9 2 7 1 4 9
dragoness129 generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 38
Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 04:25:14 )

@Lina: Yep, worth checking out at least. Can always uninstall if it isn't to your liking.

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Yep! I have lots of shows on my Netflix list. Trying to tackle them on my days off.

@xvz: Yes, indeed! There are some beautiful commons on the site. ♥

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 04:52:08 )
@aisukohi: That's reasonable, and here's hoping we could see the Dot Hack shows on Netflix
one of these days again.

@dragoness129: So in due time you'll hit watching Madoka Magica pretty much?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 05:10:29 )
@lupaprinceromulus: Oh, I never watched that one. But it must have been good I guess considering it seemed to have so many series/arcs.
I watch almost all of my shows on Netflix or Hulu though. The others I'll find on websites that I don't have to pay a monthly subscription for.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 07:24:51 )

@Lina: Tired. I spent the last 4 hours picking out which hotels I'm going to stay at that are on our route, about 11 hours apart, clean, and allow pets. It was a lot mentally. XD So many places don't take pets or they charge out the ass to have your pet there, and some only take dogs and not cats. T_T lol
@xvz: How have you been?
@dragoness129: You look beautiful!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 15:34:19 )
@aisukohi: Here's hoping it goes well.

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 15:39:37 )
@Totalanimefan: So-so. Had people say stupid stuff to me the last few days so feeling drained. "Maybe try to be positive", like WOW, how come no one has ever thought about that as a treatment for depression?! ^^; How about you?
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 17:36:29 )
@Totalanimefan: that sounds really stressful. It’s hard enough finding one good hotel, I can’t even imagine!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 17:48:43 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

oof hotel logistics sounds like a pain :-/
you have 1 dog and 1 cat right?

and i'm doing ok! i'm taking a sick day today cuz it's been a long week for me
have been making a lot more art lately though and it's cool to see how much i'm improving!!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ══════════════════════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 21:11:54 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: we can chat here instead of the bday thread. I’m also happy as long as I don’t have Corona. Lol

@Amortentia: that is so annoying. Why can’t believe have a bit more empathy. Plus the world fucking sucks right now. You have every reason to feel depressed or hopeless. Hope you feel better soon.

@Lina: oh gosh it was so much. Lol I was so mentally drained after that. Good thing I booked all the hotels on the same website and it wouldn’t let me book two different hotels on the same night. Or some of them would have been on the wrong dates. Only one night is a ridiculous amount for the pet fee but I couldn’t get around it. I’m even 15 miles away from the nearest city. It’s like they know.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 21:18:08 )

@xvz: yeah I’m taking one dog and one cat. And so many hotels only allowed dogs. So those ones were out. One hotel wanted $150 + $150 cleaning fee. And I was like nooooo the hotel is only $130 a night. Lol
I figured it all out last night and the rental car even though it took 4 hours. 😫 But I’m rather proud of my trip planning skills. All are about 11 hours on the road per day except for the last day. Since we have to get the keys to our new apartment during working hours we are stopping at the base of the mountains about 2 hours out from our new home and then we will do the last two hours that day. Maybe get some breakfast before hand. Although all of the hotels I picked come with free breakfast, WiFi and parking.
My wonder if my husband will be able to survive on gross, cheap, middle America coffee. Lol

Congrats on taking a day off for you. You deserve it. My work is surprisingly slow today and I wasn’t expecting that at all today.
Nice that you have had the time to improve your art! ❤️

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 21:36:28 )
@Totalanimefan: hotels know how much people love their pets.
It sounds like you did really amazing planning it all out though. Much better than I would have done
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 23:20:35 )
@totalanimefan: Sounds like a plan to me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.