Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 01:09:25 )

@Amortentia: ah I see. It’s great for visiting. But not so much for living in my opinion. ^^
@Lina: hey there. How was your weekend?
@xvz: yeah that’s how I met him. We were in the same year, same major.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 01:16:31 )
@Totalanimefan: it wasn’t bad. We tried doing Amazon groceries instead of going out shopping.
They were supposed to be delivered between 3-5pm. But they didn’t arrive until 7:30pm.
Which might be fine for some people but we had a lot of cooking to do. Lunches and dinners for the week get don’t on Sunday. >.<

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 01:40:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah, what was it you didn't like about it, if you don't mind me asking? Pretty curious as a part of me have always wanted to move out of country, and England always seemed like the obvious choice.
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 02:01:39 )

@Lina: wow that really sucks. My windows have always been accurate. You should complain and get something for free. I’ve been using them a lot during the pandemic.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 02:02:34 )

Totalanimefan:
[center]

[font=Verdana][size=14][color=DODGERBLUE]@xvz: Yeah really shitty weather (I grew up in FL for reference) and there were students that wouldn't even say hi to me, or wouldn't let me work in groups with them cause they thought that I was dumb because I was American. When we had group discussions about current events or history a lot of people wouldn't listen to my option because America has done worse things....-sigh- The list goes on too.
It would always be- your so nice I thought that you were Canadian, or anytime I was mad, excited or loud it would be like Oh that's so American (In a bad way). Like what? Brits don't get mad? That's BS. But you know I'm just the dumb, loud, American, right? Can't be anything else right?

@Amortentia: this is my answer from above. Great country to visit though. I always recommend visiting England. [/color][/size][/font]

[/center]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 02:30:22 )
@snakeweaver: For OC and/or fan-art drawing at the moment.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 03:37:39 )
@Totalanimefan: I’ve never had a problem with regular amazon deliveries, but groceries are a different system I guess. Maybe they are new in this area and haven’t gotten enough practice yet.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 04:01:30 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

is there anything you're looking forward to making food-wise with them? ^^

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ══════════════════════════════

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 06:38:05 )

@Lina: Yeah as in during the pandemic 9/10 I'm getting my groceries from Whole Foods/Amazon Prime instead of going into the store. They have never been late for me. You should really complain to Amazon about that.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 06:39:56 )

@xvz: You talking to me? XD

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 17:07:50 )
@xvz: you look amazing!!

Tacos is my favorite dinner, even if we have it like every week.

@Totalanimefan: I feel bad complaining; I know sometimes things are beyond my control at work and it really sucks when people get upset with me.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 22:51:46 )

@Lina: Tacos = good.
Yeah I know how you feel. No one at the lower level gets in trouble. Like one time I got berries and they were moldy, I ask for a refund through costumer service and they just refunded it without even asking for a photo or which store it was. Corporate doesn't give a shit. I would never complain to the store directly though, because I wouldn't want a worker to get in trouble.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 00:43:09 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@lina: aww tysm ^^
yes i love tacos!! if i have tortillas at home, they've become a go-to / don't feel like thinking dinner :3

@totalanimefan: just a general question for anyone who mentioned groceries ^^
LOL or i was asking if you're gonna use your spouse to make something good food-wise

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ══════════════════════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 01:33:16 )
@snakeweaver: Either to draw fan-art or to draw art of my OCs/PCs, long story.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 03:37:20 )

@xvz: lolol
I love the new avatar. Last night my husband and I made a Thai style curry. He made it too spicy for me though XD Used 3 Tbsp of curry powder instead of 2. lol

0 1 3 9 0 2 1 2 4
dragoness129 generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 13
Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 03:58:31 )

I want to play something, but I am not sure which game. Too many too choose from, lol.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 04:13:06 )
@xvz: we always have tortillas. I could have tacos like every night. But I suppose if I actually did, I might get bored of them.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 04:17:20 )
@Totalanimefan: yes, exactly!
I’m worried if I complain about delivery times, they’ll take it out on the specific delivery person.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 05:09:39 )

@dragoness129: Play the one you bought longest ago that you haven't started yet. ^^
@Lina: Yeah I figured out what you meant after we talked about it more. If I thought that a min wage worker was going to get in trouble I would never. But Corporate doesn't care. They figure it's $10 to keep you spending money there.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

1 4 1 0 3 0 2 5 2
dragoness129 generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 141
Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 05:30:32 )

Just got some new ones through the Steam Summer sale not too long ago. Started a couple of them, but not all.

Also have been playing Wizards United on my phone a lot. They just came out with a new update and features on it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.