Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/17 07:48:30 )

@Lilykin: Better! Only some pain on the top of my hand.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/17 07:49:32 )

@Amortentia: Yeah. I over did it last week and I have tendinitis. :( Also the 17th is my bday and I'm moving in July. Busy, busy. What about you?

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/17 14:49:47 )
@totalanimefan: Oh wow, that sucks, so sorry to hear that!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEN!(It's like, ten to four pm here on the seventeenth, not sure what timezone you're in)

Looking forward to moving? I'd usually say busy busy but since I'm on leave, it's mainly walking around in a daze (sleep meds) and streaming games.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/17 15:50:51 )
Good morning everyone!

Happy birthday Totalanimefan!

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/18 14:11:49 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: My mom went crazy, I wrote a suicide letter, and was retrieved by a friend. After packing most of my things into her car and an over eight hour drive we got to her home yesterday. This is what's up and why I didn't respond sooner. Not how I planned to move out, but life doesn't always go the way we plan it to. What's up in your life~?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/18 18:56:50 )
@snakeweaver: Mainly coughing fits, and working to look for artists.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/18 19:55:22 )

@Amortentia: thank you!
I am looking forward to it. It’s a lot of work to sell a house and then pack and move across the country though AND we are in a pandemic. But I would say half of the work my husband and I have already done.
We have our route planned out too. Mostly just one more session of going through the house to see what we want to donate and then we can move on to packing.
@Lina: thank you <3

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 21:30:07 )
@totalanimefan: I can imagine! I have a vague recollection of us talking about it earlier? Moving to your husbands hometown or house or something, weren't you? (Sorry if I'm mixing you up with someone lol, my brain isn't working as intended atm). So excited for you!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:19:01 )

@Amortentia: It's ok. I don't remember everything about everyone either. We are moving to DC, we are in CA atm. We aren't from here though. I'm from FL and he is British. My family lives in PA and FL. So it's not too far to get to either and obvs it's much easier to get to England from the East coast. I've done CA to England and it sucks.
We picked DC cause we really like it there and we can be car free, and it's close to family but still with a buffer zone. XD

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:20:39 )
@totalanimefan: Ah, that's quite the change :) You've not been tempted to move to England, or is that too big of a buffer zone?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:38:31 )

@Amortentia: I lived in England for 2 years. Living there again is a no from me. And it's a no for my husband too. Are you from there?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 02:58:41 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@snakeweaver: that sounds like a lot, i hope you are doing ok <3

@totalanimefan: i didn't know you lived in england, why is it a no for you? :0

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════════════

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 03:04:47 )

@xvz: yeah I lived there for two years while I was a student. Two main reasons, Weather and Racism.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 03:06:49 )

@totalanimefan: ah those are two good reasons not to live somewhere lol
how was your experience studying there?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 03:10:15 )

@xvz: Yeah really shitty weather (I grew up in FL for reference) and there were students that wouldn't even say hi to me, or wouldn't let me work in groups with them cause they thought that I was dumb because I was American. When we had group discussions about current events or history a lot of people wouldn't listen to my option because America has done worse things....-sigh- The list goes on too.
It would always be- your so nice I thought that you were Canadian, or anytime I was mad, excited or loud it would be like Oh that's so American (In a bad way). Like what? Brits don't get mad? That's BS. But you know I'm just the dumb, loud, American, right? Can't be anything else right?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 06:23:40 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: What are you looking for artists for?
@xvz: It was a lot, but I'm going a lot better now. Thank you^^
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 15:46:06 )
@totalanimefan: Ah, I understand. Nope, am from Sweden and still living there, a smaller town called Pennybridge. Always wanted to go back to England though, only visited once.
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 17:41:59 )
Hello! Good morning!!
Happy Monday!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 21:31:21 )

lol happy monday
pennybridge sounds like a town from a storybook!

@totalanimefan: ah i can see how that would be a frustrating experience, i can imagine european countries having negative stereotypes about americans
was meeting your husband related to your time abroad? (if that's ok to ask!)

@snakeweaver: i'm glad to hear it, sending love and support from across the ether! <3

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 22:51:12 )
If only I could have every other day off.
Or at least a longer weekend.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.