Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 23:28:48 )

@Totalanimefan: Comedies are fine, though I've been on an emotional kick recently. I'm for warm fuzzies, emotional, or action-packed blood fest right now. >>;; Violet Evergarden was the one I watched before Blue Period.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 23:31:57 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Oh no, that one cuts deep. I can't handle stories like that with the pandemic and all the other stuff going on in the world atm. I could handle them before 2020.
I think that you need something like Komi-san for a little bit lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 23:35:41 )

@Totalanimefan: ooh thank you! it's been while but im glsd to be back. marketing sounds interesting! are you enjoying it so far?

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 00:36:19 )

@ephenay: Always happy to see a returning member. Have you made yourself at home here yet?
Yeah it's good. It's more than just advertising. It's about the whole process of your product, where it sells, what to price it at and how to promote your product or service. I'm only like 1/4 through the class atm. I guess that's not bad for one day's worth of studying.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 00:42:18 )
@Totalanimefan: I’m looking to buy!
What are you looking for: Oversized Mug (Beige)
What’s the cost: 300 Volts
I promise to use these volts as a gold sink!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 00:55:55 )

@Mocha: Sure. Is that all that you want? You are allowed to ask for more than one thing

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 00:57:26 )
Totalanimefan:

@Mocha: Sure. Is that all that you want? You are allowed to ask for more than one thing

oh, really? i don't want to ask for too much! let me see what else i can find

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 00:58:04 )

@Mocha: Sure do that. I'm going afk for like 20-30 mins and I'll be back after that.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 01:07:05 )
@Totalanimefan: I’m looking to buy!
What are you looking for: Little Prince Pantaloons (Bark), Striped Long Sleeved Crop Top (Khaki), Skater Scarf (Tea), Sprouts (Crocodile), Regency Shawl (Khaki)
What’s the cost: 1875 Volts
I promise to use these volts as a gold sink!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 01:16:03 )
@Totalanimefan: I've seen Justin's PB cups. I'll have to remember to try them next time I'm feeling snackish for something like that lol.

@Hardcore Uvula: Certain stores are dangerous for me too because it's easy for me to spend money. xD Also thanks for the compliment on my avi!

@SorrowTheMad: Things did get better eventually, and thank you lol. Been having a nice start to the week. Did my first payroll all by myself at work, so pretty proud of that. Anything going on with you?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 01:41:09 )

@Mocha: Great. I'll send you a trade with the volts. Thanks for using my charity. Feel free to chat here as well. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 01:42:01 )

@Aisukohi: I always have to resist because they are a lot of calories. I like getting the mini ones then I can just have a few at a time. If you like dark chocolate with PB I recommend getting those. The milk is good too, but to me dark chocolate is where it's at.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 02:48:49 )
@Totalanimefan: thanks a bunch, i'm starting to look real cute now! the avatars here are adorable ;-;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 04:44:12 )

@Totalanimefan: Haha, maybe. I actually enjoy things that are sad in that way. It's cathartic to cry I guess. I watch sad movies sometimes for the same reason. But, happy things aren't bad either. =3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 04:45:27 )

@Aisukohi: Craft stores are hard for me to be in. And like... witchy stores or like things with gothy jewellery. X3 Earrings are my biggest weakness.

You're welcome!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 06:12:43 )

@Mocha: you do look cute! Oh Bonnie has a thread where she is giving away one of this month’s crate item. Can’t link it cause I’m on mobile.
@Hardcore Uvula: totally agree with you when things are normal. I’m just barely holding on right now and to have something like that on top of me emotionally is more than I can take atm.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 06:22:49 )

@Totalanimefan: That is totally fair, honestly. Not saying you should at all. Everyone needs their own pace right now and that's okay.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 14:18:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Ok cool! Once I get paid I'll probably get one then :D Thanks for the recommendation!

@Aisukohi: Sounds like things are going well there for you then :) I'm doing pretty good, ended up going out with a few friends last night and hanging out for a few hours after work. I used to think of myself as an introvert but these past few weeks I've been going out more and more, doing things I never thought I'd do. So yeah, it was fun!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 17:31:37 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Thank you for your understanding haha. I feel like Voltra and studying lots is what keeps me mentally sane. I'm sure you have heard from your parents but it's been hard in the US. No one has come together and the selfishness of people is really showing. ANYWAY back to something happier. How's the garden doing?

@SorrowTheMad: No prop. Always recommend that brand to people. ^^ How are you doing?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 21:08:29 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm doing great! For the last month I've been getting out of the house almost every day and hanging out with friends, and the last two weeks I only missed three nights. I'm turning into an extrovert I think lol. How are you?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.