Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/14 17:19:32 )

@Aisukohi: I like leftovers. They are less work and you get the food pretty much right away. I didn't like leftovers until I was in college. I think I got less picky then.
@Hardcore Uvula: I would say that probably helped XD I'm good. I passed my Finance class. I don't know if I told you that. And now I'm working on Intro to HR. I walked to the only store with food yesterday. Got a bunch and then walked home with it. In addition to a few treats lol

@SorrowTheMad: I'm pretty sure that Anker has a fast charge USB-C. I have one that's C and Qi charging. I never plug it in, I just use the Qi part.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/15 00:58:25 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm so glad you passed! And yeah, it's crazy with shortages. We're back to having no toilet paper on the shelves. -.-

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/15 01:01:28 )

@Hardcore Uvula: thank you. I am too. ^^
Oh. I that sucks!! Do you guys have a bidet? I have a Japanese style one and my husband and I love it. Can’t live without it lol
We still use TP but much less than normal lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/15 01:13:40 )

@Totalanimefan: We do not, just a normal one. All the aspirin and stuff is also gone, because some guy on the news said to get some pain killers in case you get a fever. It's annoying.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/15 03:46:35 )

@Totalanimefan: I feel the need to show <3 I made some scones and boy are they fluffy! I'm so proud of myself.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/15 16:12:11 )

@Hardcore Uvula: omg just that made all the aspirin gone lol. And plus it thins your blood so you shouldn’t take it regularly without Drs permission. Also if you have taken it and you go to the hospital you should tell the staff.
Wow those look beautiful! I totally want some. What kind of jam is that?
I baked a cake yesterday (it was the boxed kind) and it tasted really good!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/15 17:11:03 )
@SorrowTheMad: Yeah and glass isn't fun taking out of your skin, lemme tell you. How's your day going?

@Totalanimefan: I'm so-so with leftovers depending on what they are. Some things are much better fresh, in my opinion.

@Hardcore Uvula: Those scones look delicious! *q*

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/15 20:53:39 )

@Totalanimefan: I have nothing at all against boxed cakes! They turn out better than the cakes I make from scratch, haha. It's raspberry jam. =D

@Aisukohi: They are so fluffy and good, even the next day. I don't know what I did to make them so good.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/15 21:23:16 )
@Hardcore Uvula: That's awesome, because there's nothing worse than a dry scone. D;

Also boxed cakes are delicious, and anyone who says otherwise can fight me lol.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/15 21:42:11 )

@Aisukohi: Haha. I'm a part of a women's group full of old ladies with "traditional" ideas about baking. They'd CUT you for using a box cake, I swear. I learned to bake using them (a tradition passed through my family from my grandmother, haha). But dare I say it around them? No. I value my life too much.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 00:25:40 )

@Aisukohi: totally not everything can be a leftover lol
But also some things are better like curry, soup, lasagna.
Yeah I made some cake I found at Whole Foods in the clearance section for $2 lol. It’s amazing! So good.

@Hardcore Uvula: lol same. I thought I was the only one haha. Sounds like you made your scones perfectly too ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 01:54:57 )
*pokes in*
I haven't been here in a while lol.
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 06:44:39 )

@Totalanimefan: Nope! Not just you, haha. <3

I just got home from work and I might just eat some mochi. I'm so tired and I feel like I deserve a treat.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 18:50:00 )
@Hardcore Uvula: Oh my! Yes, older people do like their tradition (I work with older people for a living). xD Definitely keep that to yourself then! I'm not opposed to making things from scratch, but if I can take shortcuts, why not?!

@Totalanimefan: Whoa, I've never thought about looking through the cake mixes at Whole Foods, but now I'll have to next time I go!

@ArsenicAttitude: Hello! How are you today?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 19:25:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I'll have to check it out then! I don't mind Qi charging at all. :)

@Aisukohi: Definitely can say I've never had that happen where I had to remove glass, but I'm glad I haven't. My day is going well, and how about yours?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 19:55:14 )
@SorrowTheMad: I have a little experience, both first- and second-hand, but 0/10 do not recommend lol. My day is going well also. Just trying to keep my 4 year-old sane since he's losing patience with his games lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 20:34:37 )

@ArsenicAttitude: Hey it's nice to see you again! How are you doing?

@Hardcore Uvula: OMG Mochi! I love Mochi! I want some now haha. It's snowing, so I'm not going out for mochi atm.

@Aisukohi: Game changer right there lol. I also added one extra egg to the mix cause apparently that makes it taste more rich? I read that online for boxed cake mixes of any kind.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 20:49:38 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah I like Qi technology too. I use it every night when I go to bed. No more plugging in.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 23:55:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh wow, that's a nice tip about the extra egg. I'll have to try it sometime!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 00:08:24 )

@Aisukohi: I've only done it once since seeing the tip, but I think it made a difference. I'm going to have to try with more cake mixes (I don't know if I would do it with brownies)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.