Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 01:16:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Dunno if I'd do it with brownies either. I prefer fudgy brownies, myself. Can't stand cake-like brownies. I don't care for frosting on them either.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 02:22:25 )

@Aisukohi: Are you me. Because I'm 100% the same. Don't really like them cake-like as much and absolutely not with the frosting. Publix does or at least used to do frosting on theirs and I would literally scrape it off lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 02:30:39 )
@Totalanimefan: Publix still frosts their brownies, so I don't buy them lol. And that's funny that we're the same. xD Do you like the edge pieces or the insides? I'm an edge girl, especially the corners. >w< But I'm not opposed to insides if there's no other choice lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 02:36:43 )

@Aisukohi: Brownies are just about my fav dessert so I'm not too picky as long as there is no damn frosting! haha
But I would say as I've gotten older I've started to like the edges more and more lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 02:40:46 )
@Totalanimefan: Nice lol. If I'm baking brownies at home (which tend to be boxed) I'm always adding chocolate chips to the mix if I have any on hand. I like all kinds of things added to brownies, but plain is just as good. Somehow I never liked the Cosmic brownies growing up, probably because of that layer of frosting between the brownie and the candy pieces. I'm not a fan of a lot of those pre-packaged desserts lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 02:52:58 )

@Aisukohi: I'm pretty much always baking them from the box. I know you can use a homemade recipe but I'm not going to buy those ingredients separate when I could just buy one box mix haha
Adding chocolate chips is good. I got a brownie box mix from Aldi and it had a caramel packet. You added half to the batter and then half on top when it's cooked. It was pretty good.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:12:16 )

@Aisukohi: Absolutely! If they don't kill me, they'll at least never trust me to make anything ever again. And yeah, I am a firm believer in if it works, do it.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:12:52 )

@Totalanimefan: I'd brave the snow for it. Fortunately, I don't have that issue. X3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:21:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, why waste a shortcut if it makes life easier? xD Ooh, been a while since I had caramel in my brownie. Forgot that was a thing!

@Hardcore Uvula: Do you have a favorite baked good to eat or make?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:24:34 )

@Aisukohi: The scones are sooo easy. I have the recipe memorized (they take three ingredients). I also like eating my vegan giinger cookies. =3 Oh, and chocolate chip is a good staple!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:25:14 )

@Hardcore Uvula: haha it’s snowy and icy. They told people to be off the roads. Still want Mochi tho…
@Aisukohi: yeah it’s a pretty good combo. I also like chocolate and PB but I’ve never had a box mix of that combo that was good. Just like in bakeries.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:27:53 )
@Hardcore Uvula: Ah, good to keep it simple. I'm not a fan of ginger in many things, but I always love me a good chocolate chip!

@Totalanimefan: Can't say I've ever had a peanut butter brownie, but I'm super picky when it comes to chocolate-peanut butter combos. Usually it has to be Reese's or nothing for me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:37:58 )

@Totalanimefan: I sorry. :c

@Aisukohi: Fair enough! I love ginger so much~! I love ginger candy I used to get from the Asian market near my mom's. I need to find something like it again. So good.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:40:21 )
@Hardcore Uvula: I will say I'm a fiend for ginger ale lol. Plain though, I don't need like the bold flavor or anything else added to it. I drink it like regular soda, whereas it seems most people drink it when they're feeling ill. Other than that, I don't mind a hint of it in certain dishes and sauces, but just a hint. I love shopping at Asian stores! Very easy for me to buy a lot if I'm not careful. xD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:42:52 )

@Aisukohi: Ginger ale is amazing. We have some really strong stuff here that makes you cough if you drink it wrong. >:D

And absolutely. We have a small place in the shopping center near here, but a whole grocery store just opened. Like a huge one! I haven't been yet, but it sounds amazing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:46:14 )
@Hardcore Uvula: Oh man, that sounds like too much for me. xD I will see that ginger ale mixed with orange juice is delicious.

Ooh, that sounds like a trip waiting to happen! There's a big Asian grocery store that opened up probably less than 6 months ago, and they sell roasted duck AND roasted pork ready to go. *q* If it wasn't so out of the way for us, I'd be getting that ALL the time!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:48:03 )

@Aisukohi: try Justin’s PB cups. They will change your life.
@Hardcore Uvula: it’s ok. I have ginger candy haha

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:59:54 )

@Aisukohi: This one is a stone's throw away. So dangerous and my hubby says it's not very expensive!

@Totalanimefan: NICE!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 04:05:39 )

@Hardcore Uvula: yes I love anything ginger. It’s also nice if your food isn’t digesting well. (Which happens to me a lot)
There is a local ice cream shop that sells homemade ginger beer/ale and it is so strong you are crying lol it’s 🔥

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 04:06:35 )

@Totalanimefan: I would love that beyond words. ;-;

I need to go to the ginger factory in Queensland again. I loved it there.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.