Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 00:30:21 )

@Totalanimefan: That will be my next anime-watching goal, then!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 00:55:02 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Yes! And then we can talk about it. I say that every episode is like a therapy session (in a good way)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 00:57:34 )
Hello again! I dipped again lol.

@totalanimefan:
I've been doing okay. Its been a busy week ^^''.
How have you been?

@aisukohi:
I've been okay. In a little pain this week. I had a dental procedure and it hurts lol.
How are you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:02:42 )

@ArsenicAttitude: Your avatar is so cute!
Happy Friday! I feel like I kept forgetting that today is Friday haha.
I'm good. Just pretty much studied the whole week. One day was nice enough to go outside for a walk. The weather has been very cold and very snowy or icy lately here. I just ordered from tacos for dinner! I didn't have much to cook with at home ^^;

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:08:25 )
@totalanimefan:
Thanks! I love your avi its so punk and cute.
Me too. I did have the day off as well so it doesn't feel like Friday lol.
It's been cold here too. There was so much snow. I told my fiancee next place we move to has to not snow all the time. I'm tired of it.
I might order out too but im limited to what I eat right now. I can really do softer foods at the moment.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:10:07 )

@ArsenicAttitude: Thank you. I wanted to use the new crate items ^^
Nice for having the day off. Do you normally work Friday's?
Snow is very pretty, but it's a lot when you have to deal with it all the time. What state are you in?
Good luck in finding something to eat. It's always a struggle. Maybe eggs?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:12:05 )

Don't mind this reply. Sorry wrong thread lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:25:58 )

@Totalanimefan: I definitely get that feeling from it. I'll be sure to finish it, then! =D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:27:08 )

@Hardcore Uvula: I'm thinking about rewatching it, but I should spend that time watching new anime, or finishing up video games or studying lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:30:16 )

@Totalanimefan: I mean, mood. I should be drawing some or crocheting my million WIPs or working on my tapestry, or making my sculpture. I haven't started back at school... so I should do these things while I can.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:31:09 )

@Hardcore Uvula: What are you doing instead? XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:31:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Not much. X3 RPing mostly.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:32:44 )

@Hardcore Uvula: That sounds nice. I'm about to eat dinner, but it's not here yet. It was supposed to get here 2 mins from now, but the restaurant hasn't even finished the order yet.
I'm slowly dying of hunger XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:33:46 )

@Totalanimefan: Aww. Hate that. Or like, when the driver (if you're getting delivery) takes like five other orders to deliver before yours. ._. It drives me nuts.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:41:20 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Yeah I'm getting delivery. There wasn't much left in my house. And he is making one delivery before my house. T_T
I am getting off because I'm out to watch a basketball game (It's night here) and eat dinner. Make sure to adventure into other parts of Voltra. People here are nice ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:50:46 )

@Totalanimefan: Okay!

Oh yeah. There are other places. o.o

-cough-

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 02:48:48 )
@totalanimefan:
Yeah. This new contract I'm on I work M-F no weekends. They asked us who wanted to volunteer to have the day off or do a half day for Friday so I got to do it.
I'm in NY so I'm used to having a lot of snow, but this winter season its been so on and off its a shame. This is the first time it's actually properly snowed up here.
We're ordering chinese so I got some egg foo young with rice ^^.
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 05:00:24 )

@Hardcore Uvula: my order got cancelled after it was late ugh.
Then I reordered it. Got here at a reasonable time but my husband’s order was wrong 😑 but it still tasted really good.

@ArsenicAttitude: nice! M-F jobs are much nicer. That sounds like a good dinner! I always love Chinese food. Do you have any plans for this weekend?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 07:46:59 )

@Totalanimefan: That is the worse! And then getting an order wrong. :c That sucks.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 17:00:01 )

@Hardcore Uvula: I know T_T It was like an hour and a half before we eat after we had ordered. The time from the 1st order to the cancellation of that order was at least an hour, and then the next person was fast. Gave her $10 tip. At least while that was happening I studied and then my husband and I put up some artwork, so I used my time wisely but damn we were sooo hungry. We ended up eating our food too fast lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.