Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/24 13:32:48 )
@Aisukohi: Yeah that's basically been me for the last decade or so, only recently I added in drinking large amounts of whiskey by myself (about six months ago). Getting out more and using Braincore has been helping immensely with getting out of the house (working on the drinking lol). That's good that you were able to get out of that and even work through your phone anxiety. What do you do for work?

@Totalanimefan: That weather sounds lovely for us, but I also understand you're not used to my kind of weather so I get it lol. We just had -30 windchill a couple days ago randomly lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/24 14:09:06 )
-runs through-
-leaves caffeine-

Good morning.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/24 17:34:14 )

@Hardcore Uvula: I love it too. I recently was like I gotta try something else out on the menu, and I tried Pineapple fried rice and damn it's good! Now I'm stuck between which one to order when I have Thai food lol. There is a few Thai places near me, but I really like this place that does Thai street food! It's super cool. My husband likes to get their crispy duck (but it's not like Chinese crispy or Peaking duck). Next time if you see they have pineapple fried rice try it and tell me what you think. ^^

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah the arctic blast? That hit us too, but cause I'm further away from the arctic it left us at 17F lol. I don't think I could live where you live. I'm from FL originally. lol

@Wildfire: Hey ^^ It's always nice to see you. How are you doing?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 00:22:48 )

@Totalanimefan: I absolutely will! I love pineapple. We have a lot of Thai places around. I'm spoiled for choice.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 00:33:54 )

@Hardcore Uvula: I also love pineapple too! It's super good. It's just like this roasted, savory with a hint of sweet fried rice. I could totally go for some right now haha
EDIT: I'm ordering this for dinner haha

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 00:51:10 )

@Totalanimefan: That sounds amazing. I want Thai food so bad now.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 00:53:19 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Do it. It's what I'm having now cause of this convo lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 04:15:48 )

@Totalanimefan: We've eaten out too much this week as it is, so I'll have to wait.

X3 I've been uploading pictures of craft I've done. I forgot some of this stuff existed.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 06:16:37 )

@Hardcore Uvula: I've been bad about ordering food. My husband works lots and never wants to cook and I can't/don't want to cook every meal. So we order food.
That's awesome. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 07:06:24 )

@Totalanimefan: Yah, I get that for sure!

Yeah! I heard of a deviantart-esque art site and I'm all in.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 13:37:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Awwww, thanks Total. You know I'm usually floating around... just tend to stick to one thread at a time because when I'm on the computer I tend to multitask and it's difficult to keep up with three conversations at a time :3 I'm doing well, thanks. How are you doing these days?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 18:12:57 )

@Hardcore Uvula: That's cool. For picture uploads now a days I just use Imgur but it's not like an artist community or anything.

@Wildfire: It's cool. I'm not always in your hangout thread either. ^^ I'm good. Been inside a lot because the weather has been crap this month. It's been 10-15 degree less than average and we have been having storms at least once a week. Right now I'm taking a marketing class, and I feel like I'm doing ok but there are a ton of terms to memorize. I have 15 pages of notes! lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/26 00:25:23 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah. =3 It's called Buzzly, and I'm enjoying it.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/26 05:25:00 )

@Hardcore Uvula: I’ve never heard of that site before.
On a personal note I passed my marketing class today :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/26 07:05:34 )

@Totalanimefan: Yay, congrats! Good job. =D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/26 17:20:05 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Thank you! Today's class is an essay based class, and for some reason I'm not feeling it lol. Maybe I just need to eat first.
How was your day?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/27 00:11:52 )

@Totalanimefan: Eating might be good.

Good enough! Little scattered yesterday, but I hope today goes better. I woke up recently and haven't had my tea yet.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/27 00:28:34 )

@Hardcore Uvula: I ate and I finished the first essay for the class. Took longer than I thought. I'm going to start the 2nd essay after a break.
I'm feeling scattered too what's in the air today? haha
What kind of tea are you going to have?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/27 00:34:58 )

@Totalanimefan: Awesome job!

Haha, yeah. I've been scattered for a few days.

Green! Caffeine and it helps with appetite. I eat too much. X3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/27 00:45:57 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Thank you. It took me like 6 hours to write and I felt like it took forever lol
I noticed that some days my brain is with it, and some days it's not. I wonder why that is?
Oh I love green tea! I also like White and Oolong tea too. ^^

(I'm off to write essay #2, I'll check back in later when I take a break)

EDIT: 5 hours later I'm finished with essay number 2!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.