Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 22:34:37 )

@SorrowTheMad: I find it's always easy to be an extrovert when you have the company of good friends. Even if it's just hanging at their house. :)
I'm good. Got a nice walk in today. It was finally nice enough. It's been very cold and windy lately. The other day we had gusts of up to 50MPH! Also lots of snow for this area. We keep getting storms about once every 4-5 days or so.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 00:41:18 )

@Totalanimefan: I've been keeping up on the news. I know how that feels. We've been in multiple lockdowns here.

The garden is fine! Sorry I haven't taken pics yet. Not much has changed in it.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 00:53:31 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Yeah I heard about that as well. Before Omicron you guys were doing really great. Some of the best in the world. I still think that you guys are doing a great job. It's just a different beast.
It's ok. No worries. ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 03:06:35 )

@Totalanimefan: haha yea, i think i have :)
ooh, it sounds like you're doing great in the class. certainly takes me way more than one study sesh to get things down

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 05:42:10 )

@Totalanimefan: Yep.

Hey, what are your favorite anime? =D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 17:54:46 )

@ephenay: That's great ^^
Thanks. This school is you do one class at a time until you are finished with it. You can take as long or as little time as you want. Some classes I even passed in 1-2 days. Others there were harder took me two to three weeks. I'm hoping to get my degree by Sept 1st. (One year after I started). It's pretty much all I do know, with the pandemic and me wanting to finish so fast.
What's been up in your life?

@Hardcore Uvula: That's always so hard to answer. I guess I normally say One Piece since it's an amazing story, but the anime pacing kinda sucks. I both read the manga and watch the anime. And I've liked it for so many years. But I also love shows like Gintama, Full Metal Panic, Cardcaptor Sakura, Yu Yu Hakusho, Monthly Girl's Nozaki-kun, Stein's Gate, and more. What about you?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 22:13:00 )

@Totalanimefan: wow that's pretty neat. wishing you the best with the program, it sounds way better than conventional us education.

It's been ehh.. alright. I'm going to community college and it's had its highs and lows so far. next month, we'll be moving out so that's nice.
today, I'm a lil phased tho. the stuff in my car was jacked last night, so I'm just like =_=
like there was just trash in there but wtf did you have to take my registration too

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 22:22:48 )
@Totalanimefan: That's for sure! I kind of love it actually, being extroverted like this. Yikes, that's pretty crazy in terms of wind. Sorry to hear you're getting so much crap for weather. That's good that you were able to get a walk in though! I should do that :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 22:39:54 )

@ephenay: I totally agree. And it's much cheaper. I wasn't going back to school because it was too much time and money, but this online school solves both issues haha.
I've done community college. It's good when the school and the teachers are good, and if they aren't it's really hard. What have you been studying?
Oh that's exciting but also a lot of work. I hope it goes smoothly. I'm sorry to hear about your car. That happened to me 3 times in 5 years when I lived in CA. I would always get so upset when it happened to me.

@SorrowTheMad: Going for a walk when you can really is great. It clears your head and also gets you a bit of light exercise. It's totally underrated.
I like being an extrovert. I'm about a 50/50 mix. I don't like being too much of either one. Stay safe from Rona too.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 23:29:32 )

@Totalanimefan: Yu Yu Hakusho is honestly the only one I've seen of those, and I loved it. I like Hellsing, Mushi-shi, Full Metal Alchemist (both of them), Darker than Black (thought I haven't seen season two), Blue Exorcist, and Kimi Ni Todoke. Those are the ones I can think of right now. =3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 23:39:34 )

@Totalanimefan: ugh, isn't it just so annoying?? surely doesn't help with the typical annoyance of having a car. welp, i did all i can do
Totally agree with the struggle of quality instructors, you don't truly know going in. I've been studying business for the past year but i recently switched into an engineering program, so lots of math, touch of chem, and mucho physics. It's okay so far, but depresssion and covid this quarter is really taking a hit on me x_x

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 00:22:56 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Totally forgot to add FMA(Brotherhood is better, but I like the original too) and Fruits Basket (2019 version). Those are both amazing!
I've seen those as well that you listed. They are good shows. Only watched a little of Blue Exorcist. But busy with college the first time around.
Are you going to put any of the ones I listed on your watch list haha

@ephenay: Yes it is. What are you going to go about getting your registration back?
My first community college, where I got my AA was one of the highest rated schools in it's class, but then I went to a community college in 2018 in CA to dip my toe back into studying again and I felt like they were really disorganized and not great.
I'm doing business right now haha. What made you switch to engineering? That's not easy. That was my husband's major before I knew him.
Yeah I feel like we are all just trying to keep afloat but the waves are really big and we are close to drowning. I actually use my classes to focus my time and energy on them instead of thinking about the real world.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 01:31:17 )

@Totalanimefan: I'll have to go to the dmw to get a duplicate. i guess it could've been much worse than that, which im ok with now.
i really wish it was easy. over time i fell out of interest with biz stuff and felt like i needed to challenge myself in a different way, one that honored me better instead of leaving me bitter. you know what i mean?

That's a pretty good analogy btw. i couldn't agree with you more.

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 01:35:35 )

@ephenay: That sounds like a pain.
It's ok. If it's not for you, it's not for you. I tried coding since I lived in CA and that's what my husband does. I could not understand it lol
What kind of engineering are you doing?
Thanks. I wish that wasn't the reality but it is right now. I think that with Omicron unless we get some kind of worse mutation from it, I think this is the beginning of the end.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 01:42:01 )
@SorrowTheMad: Good for you for putting yourself out there! I'm sure that's done wonders for your mental health. Not suggesting that you've had issues, but I feel like being social really helps mitigate any issues that might be there. I consider myself an ambivert since I share qualities of both introverts and extroverts. I used to be a lot more introverted, but I've grown a lot since I started working.

@Hardcore Uvula: FMA (both kinds) are some of the best series out there for sure! I've seen Darker Than Black, both seasons, and while I don't remember a ton about that series, I do remember liking the first season a lot more than the second lol.

@Totalanimefan: Howdy howdy. lol I know we were talking about PB cups last, but it's been a couple days since I was last here. xD So hello again haha.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 02:32:24 )

@Aisukohi: Yeah I know that you have a busy week this week. How's that going? You are more than half way done!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 05:17:54 )

@Totalanimefan: Yep! <3 I like Fruits Basket as well. I haven't finished the new anime yet, though.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 05:18:25 )

@Aisukohi: Yeah, I've heard that. I'll still give it a shot some time, though.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 17:31:01 )
@Totalanimefan: I was thinking about going for a walk today but the -30 windchill when I woke up is a bit of a deterrent. I'm being safe from Rona :)

@Aisukohi: Yeah it's definitely been helpful. It's been a long time since I've felt this happy, and gone so long without a depressive episode. And it just keeps getting better :) I think ambivert is where I'm getting to be. My family is shocked since I used to just lock myself in my room and not come out for any reason except work lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 21:43:39 )

@Hardcore Uvula: You gotta finish it! It's so good. The final season is one of the top rated shows on MAL.
@SorrowTheMad: Oh no! That's no good. Here it's 19 and I think that's too cold. My downstairs is freezing even with the heating on. (I don't think our heaters are good enough and all the windows have a draft.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.