Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:03:03 )

@Totalanimefan: I hope it was just a passing thing, and that he doesn't do it again :( maybe he did crave the salt. I hope it wasn't because he's losing his marbles, though I guess he is pretty old so that would make sense? Didn't you say he's elderly?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:03:22 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Good to hear your pooch is ok~<3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:08:23 )

@SorrowTheMad: Great. I love the language even if it doesn't love me haha
@sunny: Yeah he is old. It's almost 13. Which isn't that dog for a small dog but he has a lot of health problems. Like heart murmur, seizures, two bad knees that pop out. He sleeps like 22+ hours a day. I wouldn't be surprised if it was because he lost it temporarily.
@Amber Lynne: Thanks. ^^ How are you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:13:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah it's an awesome language :)

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:14:52 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm all right.
You feeling better? ~<3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:25:03 )

@SorrowTheMad: It is. I wanted to learn it for years before I got the chance to.
@Amber Lynne: Yes. The stress isn't huge on me today. I just feel pretty drained is all. I'm like so tired but I slept 9+ hours. I think the time change isn't helping either.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:34:57 )

@Totalanimefan: sounds fun. > <
Time change usually fucks people sleeping up a bit for a few days, so I can't say I'm surprised.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:41:36 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah I feel like I don't know when to eat and when to sleep, but that could also be because I spent over half the weekend at the vet's too.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:42:08 )
@Totalanimefan: I really want to learn the Norse languages (Icelandic, Norwegian, ect) too :) Japanese is mostly just a convenience thing.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:43:56 )

@SorrowTheMad: That would be cool too~ I don't know those so I don't know how hard they are for English speaker to learn. Probably easier than Japanese lol

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:46:54 )

@Totalanimefan: The vet stay probably has more to do with it than the 1 hour difference, really.

If... you don't mind my asking, what happened with your pooch, anyway? DX

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:49:18 )

@Amber Lynne: Oh my bad. I thought that you saw my thread. You can read it, it's quicker than typing.
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/11919

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:55:30 )
@Totalanimefan: I'd imagine they would be easier yeah. They come from a similar language ancestor to German so it'd probably be pretty easy. I want to be able to speak along with my heritage. I'm a Norse Pagan and having that connection to my ancestry would be amazing :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 22:56:55 )

@SorrowTheMad: That would be really cool. ^^ Then you could visit there and understand the language~

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:01:22 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh that's good! hopefully he won't eat anymore rocks. That was one of the main reasons we redid our backyard for our pups, they kept trying to eat the bark mulch, rocks etc.

Haha! I can totally see you using just about every color too! I guess it's a good thing that the wardrobe is organized like it is, otherwise I think it would be impossible to find anything. I love that it just lists the one item and then in the little dropdown there's all the colors.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:01:56 )

@Totalanimefan: That's fair. I don't always check everything.
And ohhh, fair.
Yeah, that's not nice to have happen, but at the same time, obviously, not the end of the world.

Also, you've a chihauhau? Furry or no?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:02:43 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh bless him <3 Old age is so cruel :(

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:09:12 )

@NixieFae: Why are they so dumb like that lol
The inventory system we have here is good. I like it a lot. ^^ Sometimes I wish that more of what you buy in the accessories was in the accessories tab in the inventory, but other than that it's perfect.

@Amber Lynne: I do have a short haired Chihuahua. And he ate rocks, that asshole. lol

@sunny: Yeah true. How old is your dog?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:11:40 )
@Totalanimefan: True, I'd love to visit Norway someday. I have friends from there, they send me pics of all their beautiful mountains.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 23:14:51 )

@SorrowTheMad: Sounds nice. That must be why you are so good at dealing with the cold haha. You and Ruby could go there together one day. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.