Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I'm really bad at...

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 05:21:23 )
@Melanie: Gurrrlll!!!! ROFL You're funny! :vanora_sweat:
@Elithiya: You can trust me; ask Mel! lol

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 05:21:29 )
@Melanie: Gurrrlll!!!! ROFL You're funny! :vanora_sweat:
@Elithiya: You can trust me; ask Mel! lol

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 05:25:11 )
@Fozzy: lol i cant trust you if u dont buy them drinks hahaha
@Elithiya: if u ask me id say watch ur back with fozzy lol jk hes a up front and cool guy totally trust worthy, unless ur his sibling lol then he embarrasses you on his snapchat xD

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 05:27:06 )
@Elithiya: Yeah, @Melanie: does have a point! You can trust me until the point that I have snapchat open... xD
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 07:08:23 )
:D Wow! You have perfectly put how I feel about posting and communicating in one perfect topic! I usually just make a thread/home/shop? and stay there, then awkwardly pop in in random places in some effort to post. Aha, it's hard being so darn conscious of everything, even if everyone is super super friendly. :vanora_sweat:
I just try to not think about fitting in/etc, cause I mean it's the internet... we're all weird.
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 09:48:35 )
What I'm terrible at is coming back to places LOL I make threads, read the responses and just DONT RESPOND Im a terrible person lol. We all got our social dilemmas eh OTL

awesome art by okios <33

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 10:50:33 )
I feel exactly the same way. That's why I never join hangouts unless I already know the creator fairly well.

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 13:26:42 )
@Melanie: Whoa hello Fozzy's sister, Melanie. :>
I want to get my sister to join this site too. She will most likely join and be a forever lurker though. keke

@Amakai: I feel the same way sometimes, just try to find a topic that interest you. :) I usually find myself in the hangouts, minishops, or in the games. Those are fun.

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 14:45:03 )
Ahhh, same! ; 3; I'm glad my bestie is on here so I can at least chat with her a little bit. I also try to add comments to random topics... but it's so hard when you're introverted!
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❤Elithiya~!❤
Art Shop

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 20:17:15 )
Wow there was a lotta posts when I was gone xD

I do have a hangout but making other people post in it has always been an issue xD regardless of the head topic it always gets off the actual topic (which is fine) but then people stop chatting and don't come back lol so I'm just left...bumping things for weeks lol

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 09:57:29 )
At least it's nice to see there are so many other socially awkward people on this site lol. If you want to know just how awkward I am, just look at my last post on my hangout "Procrastination Station"....tldr: I am a hot-mess.... T^T

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 20:13:58 )
@valyndria: It seems to be most people here rn xD

Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 09:32:35 )
It's ok to be antisocial, that's what the internet is for. :vanora_smile: I always put a little bit of myself out there. Post about something that interests you or a show or book you like. If you find some people who have similar interests, conversations will be easier because you want have to improvise small talk.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 09:37:31 )
@Amakai: you can always hang out in my hang out thread (link below)
we are all super friendly and will welcome youuu c:

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 09:39:32 )
I'm so glad I'm not the only one lol, but mine is more of a fear of rejection then anything. :3c

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 10:17:44 )
I'm really bad at conversations too, sometimes I cringe at myself. My pessimism sometimes get the best of me as well.

art by me
My Deviantart

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 20:09:33 )
@pixiebuns: I kinda remember you from the username Boobical_ribs xD Idk exactly what sites, but that username is familiar

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 20:11:19 )
@Amakai: oh that wasnt me! that's @sass pegasus:
I have been ghostbox and ink c:

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 20:14:17 )
@pixiebuns: oh derp xD It's 7am...I'm not awake enough yet lol
Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 21:04:59 )
I suck at keeping conversations going, too, though it's often due to a lack of "compatibility" with the other person--if we have nothing to really chat about, then the conversation dies, as I'm horrible at transitioning to new topics. xD Or I'll type something, and in my mind go, "but who cares?" and delete it all... xD
Ironically enough, though, this thread started a bunch of conversations LOL
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.