Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Chat with me. -Last minute currency earning!-

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/4 03:06:55 )

@Totalanimefan: yep...yep xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/4 14:51:54 )

@Colin: oh it does. It’s a beautiful game. Do you play video games?
@ChiffonOrange: I just woke up too even though it’s many hours later from when you posted that. lol. I ordered groceries to be delivered yesterday and the order never came and got canceled at midnight last night! So annoying.
@star2000shadow: have you been getting lots of rest? You should.
@Aisukohi: hi ^^ your avatar is looking nice too.
@sunny: thanks. You liking your new place?
@Purpsy: have you been able to get much currency this event?
@Ava: yeah I remember you thread about it. I know it’s tough but you did the right thing. And if this one doesn’t work out either that’s ok. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/4 15:18:49 )

@Totalanimefan: I love it! Everything is so much more chilled and relaxing. It is kinda weird living amongst all the old people but it adds to the relaxation lol. My mum loves it too, and my dog is so much more relaxed, especially when he goes out. He isn't expecting to be be attacked every time he walks out the door!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/4 15:19:10 )

@Totalanimefan: are you loving your new house?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/4 16:30:08 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: not really, but that's par for course. how goes your week? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/4 16:33:42 )

@Totalanimefan: Like volts? Nope it has been fairly the same and I'm broke hahaha
I kept making avis that's why but eventually I'll save up again just not now maybe.

How about you?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/4 16:52:11 )

May the Fourth be with you all!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/4 18:16:26 )

/uses a lightsaber to hunt for sugar cubes

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/4 18:43:01 )

Hmm, wonder if you could break the cubes down to double or quadruple their numbers. -mischievous grin-

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/4 21:51:52 )
Forgive, O Lord, my
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Video games have been a very big part of my life since a very young age. So... yeah. Yeah, I play video games. A LOT. Have since the days of the NES onward.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/4 22:24:23 )
Anarchist Beauty:

/uses a lightsaber to hunt for sugar cubes
you’re gonna burn all the sugar

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 00:28:24 )
@totalanimefan: Oh yeah that was from yesterday since it's Wednesday morning for me right now hence why it felt strange lmao. Well that sucks, getting your order cancelled is definately a pain in the ass. Did you get your refund after that? :o

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 00:43:32 )

@Ruby: I will melt it to make a sugar sculpture.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 03:20:21 )
Mmm, burnt sugar. <3 Like brule`e (sorry, don't know how to add the accent). Now I want toasted marshmallow...
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 03:43:01 )
@Anarchist Beauty: you can sculpt your husband all you want Becky he isn’t coming back

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 03:43:20 )
@Aisukohi: love love love your avi Wrox!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 17:09:36 )

@sunny: That's really good!
My house is good. It needs more foundation work than we thought. We have the money, but I'm kinda mad that we pay as much as we did for the house when it needs a whole new foundation.

@star2000shadow: Mine has been good! I've been playing a ton of New Pokemon Snap. lol

@Purpsy: There is never enough volts lol. What about your quest for sugar cubes? I need more sugar cubes so that I have extras to giveaway in the future.

@Colin: That's awesome! What have you been playing lately?

@ChiffonOrange: I did ordered the order and it got delivered to me the next day at 5pm. But that was during the middle of a bad thunderstorm lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 17:11:12 )

@Ava: Yes I totally get it. I've had nasty ex's too. I guess just wait and see how this new relationship will pan out. No need to force anything.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 17:11:36 )

@Totalanimefan: Haha I've been doing a lot better grinding on sugarcubes since I do the jigsaw puzzles daily.
Surprisingly I didn't waste enough sugarcubes this event compared to the previous events lol

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 17:13:42 )

@Purpsy: That's awesome. Maybe I should play some Jigsaw. I haven't played any this whole event. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.