Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Chat with me. -Last minute currency earning!-

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 01:21:15 )
@totalanimefan: It's okay, no worries. ^^

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 01:58:45 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

I know this might not intrest anybody but i like sharing my intrests lol.
5its alot so its in a spoiler

First context: I collect BJDs (expensive dolls u need to customize)
Last month i pre orderd a tiny 13cm doll since they reminded me so much of a character of mine (shes mostly humanoid, but is part albino rabbit, so she has bunny ears, white hair and lashes and pink eyes. Her name is Ilya)
Before i didnt show intrest in this artist dolls as i thought they would be very expensive but it turned out to be suprisingly cheap (BJD standart cheap, it was like 80usd for the tiny doll + some extra ears and a peace sign hand).
Im not exactly sure when she will be ariving but since i bought her i cant stop thinking about her and these tiny dolls lol.

Yesterday i bought another small doll (not by the same artist) He will be her boyfriend, Yorick. The doll is just... slightly too tall (about 23 cm). And while in story he is tall its still a huge difrence. However, im considerd the "evil kid from toy story" by my mom so ill just embrace it and chop his legs shorter lol. This doll was instock and is coming from spain, normally shpping within europe dosnt take ages so i might get it this or next week (hopefully).

Im planing on buying... or atempting to make... a dog art doll. In my story Mish (the dog) is a huge shiba inu who lives with Yorick (in this world dogs r just very big and get used for transportation, protection and companionship). And get another small doll, Boris. He lives with Yorick, has garbage taste in fashion and will beat you up with his trusty bat if your mean to his friends.

These characters mean alot to me as they each represent a part of myself (Ilya, is asexual and aromantic, Yorick is transgender, and Boris is Bisexual. Mish is just a dog and id die for dogs).

Now the artist that made the first lil doll i talked about... Ok first context: Each month this artist releases a very limited amount of pre order slots to buy a new doll design. Last month was the bunny, before that it was a a fox and there was also a cow (theres been more just some exampl). These dolls are very afordable compared to others (my most expensive doll is 700usd. But mot range around 300usd) and absolutly adorable. Thus causing many people to be intrested... but again theres only a limited amount availble, in march they got sold out in less then 7 minutes and last month the site crashed bc too many people wanted to buy one... (i have no idea how i was able to snag up the lil bunny like holy shit?, but also i put an alarm like 5 mins b4 the sale)
So this month is a centaur dragon!
YES A LIL HUMANOID CENTAUR DRAGON!!!! This directly called to me. On top of that its almost my birthday, when i was a lil kid one of my special intrests (note i have autism so it was like kinda extreme lol) where dragons.
So in short: i cant pass this oportunity.

I have enough money to buy them, the release day is still unkown and im a lil nervous. What if i miss out this time!?? aaaaaaaa

I just... i feel like a lil kid again hehe. Getting all exited about tiny dolls, turning them into my characters :'^)

If you actually read this.. oof thanks lol

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 18:02:46 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Your avi is really cute!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 21:05:43 )

-slips back inside-
Disappeared for a while there.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 22:10:42 )

@Anarchist Beauty: good. I left to play Pokémon snap and I never came back lol
@Amber Lynne: yay great. I ‘beat’ the game today. I unlocked all of the courses. ^^
@Purpsy: I’m good! My sports team has been winning and I’ve been playing a lot of Pokémon Snap so I can’t complain. What about you?
@star2000shadow: oh I see. I guess if you just keep it clean that’s good enough.
@sunny: yea it’s hard to get a sunny day in England lol. I’m good. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 22:12:50 )

@Colin: it is and a really like that about it. I’ve been sitting on the couch so much though because of it lol
@ChiffonOrange: how are you today?
@Ava: hope he becomes someone you can trust. ^^
@dragoness129 hi. Loving the new avatar ^^ oh and btw I leveled up in Pokémon Go last night! Yay

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 22:14:51 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: well that's what your supposed to do with all wounds haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 22:16:40 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: well, that sucks DX

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 22:16:48 )

@Vixen: oh. It is. I’m going to try and make a copy cat one with stuff from the store. I don’t know if it will be as good but I’m gonna try. Lol
@mdom: I need more currency too lol
@star2000shadow: yeah that’s true lol. How’s it feeling today?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 22:17:45 )

@Amber Lynne: well I was going to have to get that far in the game sometime. But I haven’t completed the PhotoDex or gotten all the poses. So I’m still not done ^^;

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 22:26:56 )
Forgive, O Lord, my
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Do you play it docked mode or handheld mode more?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 22:48:23 )

@Totalanimefan: Just about done making another avi with the event items.
Sigh... lost 2k to buy more slots TwT

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 22:49:28 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Even still.
3? days of play to complete the game?
that sucks =(

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 22:54:10 )

@Colin: I played Docked ^^
@Purpsy: that’s me all the time lol
@Amber Lynne: I’m 35 hours in lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 23:10:17 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Anarchist Beauty: Aaah thank you!!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 23:21:38 )
Forgive, O Lord, my
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Fair enough, fair enough. I'll bet the game looks good on the TV!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 23:44:21 )
@totalanimefan: I'm alright, although I woke up and currently lying on my bed at the moment. How about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/3 23:48:40 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: aches but not the type that makes me have to keep it up for hours though i should put it up at some point. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/4 00:01:58 )
Lots of cute avis in this thread. <3 Hi guys.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/4 03:00:48 )

@Totalanimefan: that's true lol. Glad to hear you're doing good !

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.