Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Chat with me. -Last minute currency earning!-

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 01:47:48 )
@Ruby: Thank you! <3

Feel like I need more time to be here. xP Seems like most times I log in, threads are pretty dead.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 16:49:11 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: That's cool. What level are you? ^^ And there is a fairy event going on right now. It's easier to find fairy and dragon types. ^^

as i can't walk around I'm not all that high, can't remember the level but its not high. and oh maybe Karen will feel generous and take me to some of the places that pop up on the poke map so i can battle some of the monsters I don't have haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 17:59:36 )

@ChiffonOrange: Yeah it was, but today's weather was so perfect! I went for a long walk and it was since and then I brought back donuts for my husband and I.

@Colin: Yeah maybe that was why, but you also weren't actually getting the drink in rl, so why did it make us happy to go there? XD

@Anarchist Beauty: That's pretty much exactly how I picture that movie. Glad you had a good time.

@Aisukohi: It has been quieter the last two months or so. I don't know why. lol

@Ava: Yeah totally take it slow and make that clear. ^^ Nothing wrong with that.

@star2000shadow: Oh I see. Luckily there is some stuff that you can do at home. Like battling rockets. But not much else. Oh and I guess remote raids. On Monday there is a free remote raid pass in the shops for a week. You could get that and the do a raid from home.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 18:22:56 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: that's what I do 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 18:59:15 )

@star2000shadow: Oh cool. Have you gotten any shadow shinies from the Rocket Leaders? I have a shiny Pinsir and Aerodactyl. ^^

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 21:25:53 )
Forgive, O Lord, my
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Maybe that was the power of ACNL? Then again, I liked having my character walk around with that paper cup in their hand.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 22:06:24 )

@Colin: Hahaha that is so true. I just laughed in real life when you said that. It's like the game makes you feel like you are somewhere. Do you have a switch by the way?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 22:13:45 )

I did a 1,000 piece puzzle. I worked on it on and off for about 3 hours. (Probably took me like 1 hour 30 total) and I am feeling good about finishing it, but at the same time, my arm hurts lol.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 23:02:57 )
Forgive, O Lord, my

@totalanimefan: Sure do. Hence my Shield playthrough. A lot of the games I have are... indie or rereleases of older games, though. Recently, I played the hell out of the Mario 3D All-Stars collection

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 23:13:32 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Oh cool. Have you gotten any shadow shinies from the Rocket Leaders? I have a shiny Pinsir and Aerodactyl. ^^

no not yet cause i can't seem to win so im waiting until i can heal up and or strengthen my pokemon before i fight them. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 23:42:13 )

@Colin: Oh yeah duh. I don't know why I didn't put two and two together like that lol.
I love my Switch (which I do think I already said) I'm looking forward to Rune Factory 5 and Shim Megami Tensei 5 in the future! Soon. I hope. Any you are looking forward to?

@star2000shadow: Oh I see. That is a problem. Do you have any friends on your friendliest? They could send you gifts and then you can have items without spinning stops.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 01:20:52 )
@totalanimefan: Ohh :o Long walks are nice, and that sounds like a very great day ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 01:38:13 )

@ChiffonOrange: It was a good day. I felt like I got so much done lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 01:47:18 )
Forgive, O Lord, my

@totalanimefan: Those show promise, yep. And I'm looking forward to the Diamond/Pearl remakes, that Legends of Arceus game, Skyward Sword HD, and Metroid Prime 4 (whenever that may be released)

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 02:07:07 )

@Colin: Oh yeah and the two future pokemon games. But we already mentioned those. Skyward Sword will be nice. It came at the end of the Wii's life so I don't think that many people played it. It was a good game.
I'm not holding out for that game. Although I'm sure it will come. My husband really wants to play it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 02:40:46 )
Forgive, O Lord, my

@totalanimefan: I didn't have a good experience with Skyward Sword, mostly because I didn't really get along with Wii controls. But I AM willing to try the HD Switch version.

The last Zelda game I truly enjoyed was... the Link's Awakening remake. And before that, Link Between Worlds

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 02:48:19 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: um no I don't have friends on it 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 02:54:13 )

@Colin: Yeah that's true. I forgot about that since my husband was the one that was actually playing it. lol
Oh both great Zelda games. What did you think about BOTW? Once again, my husband played and I watched but we decided on what to do together. It was fun.

@star2000shadow: If you would like I could add you and send you gifts. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 03:21:55 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: 'blinks' um sure....how do we do that..? my usernames the same as here..
And I'm level 26 <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 03:25:57 )
Forgive, O Lord, my

@totalanimefan: I must confess, I don't actually own BOTW. I got a Switch well after the release, and by then, other games took precedence. However a friend of mine let me play his game for a bit, and what I played, I really REALLY liked. It was different from the usual formula, and I can appreciate that.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.