Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Chat with me. -Last minute currency earning!-

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 23:35:32 )

I wasn't going to make my own thread but I feel like I'm low on event currency and I'm ready to chat lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 23:35:56 )

This can be chill. It's not like a fast chatting thread or anything. I just want to spend some time on Voltra posting. ^^

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 23:39:24 )

Lol im way low on event currency, since we're earning the items through the little game I haven't really been trying to get sugar cubes.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 23:40:41 )

@NixieFae: Yeah it's good that Voltra always gives you a chance to get all of the items for free. I normally get extras to sell or giveaway in the future. They are good items to give to newbies too. ^^

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 23:45:32 )

@Totalanimefan: I appreicate it..cus lazy! Haha and the items have been so cute! I love macaroon, earl grey and hibiscus
But I had thought about getting an extra of some for selling later but haven't gone beyond that.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 23:48:46 )

@NixieFae: I love those ones too! I also love the items from the first 2 days. I can't remember the names lol
At the end of the event will be the goodie bags. So you could wait for those?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 23:49:37 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: yooooo

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 23:51:33 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: aw hey hun how goes your event? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 23:51:50 )

@Amber Lynne: Hey! Long time no chat. With you around I will be able to post lots lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 23:52:36 )

@star2000shadow: it's like the most chill event that I've ever been apart of. Which is cool but different. What about for you?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 23:53:06 )

@Totalanimefan: Very possibly!
I've been around, just quiet, lately.

How's life for you?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 23:54:47 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah I feel like I've been around but not posting that much either.
As for me, I got my vaccine on Sunday. First dose of two. There is a heatwave this week that's keeping me inside a bit. I've been playing a lot of Pokemon Go and I'm close to reaching the next level! I'm so ready. I just need like 350k more

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 00:00:03 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: it's like the most chill event that I've ever been apart of. Which is cool but different. What about for you?

I'm doing good. right now i'm just chilling. we are having a rare, perfect day. my walk today was just. so nice. might even go do a few extra laps and work on my scarf outside 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 00:00:17 )

@Totalanimefan: Noice. Gettin' close!
I'll hopefully be getting my vaccine soooon too! Same with @Master Ren:. Actually he's gonna be calling his doctor's this week, I hope. Being a Type 1 Diabetic, I'd prefer he got, lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 00:01:12 )

@star2000shadow: Oh wow that sounds nice. I love going for a walk when the weather is perfect. You should do extra laps while it's nice. That's what I would do anyway lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 00:04:25 )

@Amber Lynne: I hope you guys can get it soon! I hope that the US gives you guys some extra doses.
Living where I moved to in Feb is pretty good for Pokemon Go. Not at my house, but if I go for a walk I can hit a lot of Pokestops and catch lots of Pokemon in a 30 min walk.
On the weekends I've been going to the Farmer's Market and getting a really, really good breakfast sandwich from a local farm's stand. Then I walk the extra two blocks to the river and eat it there. It's a really nice routine I've started. If I walk to the market and then down by the river it's pretty good walk for Pokemon Go too. Win-win.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 00:05:23 )

@Totalanimefan: Hah, awesome~
I'm still stuck on the catch 30 dragons, personally. They just don't really spawn here.
.... only need 6 more DX

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 00:09:05 )

@Amber Lynne: I was only able to do that from the Kanto week, I could get Dratini on Incense. And the Ray weekend + Gible weekly box.
It was the ice types that I had the hardest time with. It hadn't snowed here since the day before the Kanto event.
Starting May 4th there will be an event with dragons in it. So that will help you.
For the Mew quest I actually only finished the part with 30 of each type on Sunday. I used an ice lure and got what I was missing.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 00:17:24 )

@Totalanimefan: Ice was a task to get too. Lol.
But oooh, dragons coming soon? yay!
I've been relying on the odd Exeggcutor (Alolan) raids XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 00:19:20 )

@Amber Lynne: Oh yeah with friendship day over the weekend I was able to grab a few of them in the wild. I already had the 30 that I needed but it was nice that they included that. It's always fun to see them in the overworld. I still don't have the shiny for it either.
The event that is starting on May 4th is big. Do you know about it?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.