Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Chat with me. -Last minute currency earning!-

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 17:16:07 )

@Totalanimefan: omg they didn't tell you beforehand? Is that not illegal? I hope you guys can get it sorted relatively quickly!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 17:20:21 )

@sunny: We had a professional inspector look at it, but he just said that we needed a new beam for one part of the house. So we didn't think it would be that much. Honestly our realtor should have said we should fight for money off the house, but other people where also looking to buy, so I guess it wasn't worth losing the house over.
Turns out there is signs of flooding in the past, also any animal can get under our house so it's full of rat poop and stuff. Also that's the reason why our house was so cold during the winter. The draft from outside was under the house.
We already contacted someone and put the deposit down, but you need permits and the city is really behind on those because of Rona. So it might take like 3 months before they can start.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 17:27:36 )

@Ruby: Karen, I understand your husband's "business trips" last nine months at a time, but mine is actually on business instead of just on the maid.
      He'll be home in a week.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 17:28:11 )

@Totalanimefan: that sounds so shady :O and it sounds like a complete nightmare! It must be annoying to have to wait for a permit... No wonder your house was so cold with all that space under it!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 17:35:20 )

@sunny: Yeah no wonder the house was freezing. T_T And the electric bill was huge because I was trying to heat the house.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 17:52:29 )

@Totalanimefan: I can imagine! How long do you think it will take to complete the work after you get the permit?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 18:50:22 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: 'blank look' pokemon snap? never heard of it. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 19:02:24 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah not a fan of them too but someone told me you can just grind the easy mode several time for sugarcubes since I have no patience to do a 100 pieces lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 19:10:27 )

@sunny: Your avi is so cute!

Omg, I have said this so many times lately!
      People be making the cutest avis!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 19:37:50 )

@sunny: I think they said either one week or two weeks. I don't remember which. It does have a lifetime warranty.

@star2000shadow: It's a game that's a lot of fun. You take pictures of pokemon. They will do different poses if you timing is right. You can feed them apples too and it can sometimes get them to do something. Like wake up or they will eat the apple.

@Anarchist Beauty: Yours is pretty cute tho

@Purpsy: I should have done that. I went with the hard puzzle. I'm about 20 mins in lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 19:39:26 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank-you. c:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 19:59:04 )

@Anarchist Beauty: What are you up to today? ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 20:05:44 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: 'blinks' um..cute..though doesn't sound like its for me 'shakes head' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 20:06:53 )

@star2000shadow: That's ok. It's not a game that everyone will find enjoyment from, but I really like it. I'm actually liking it a lot better than I thought I would. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 20:32:27 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: That's ok. It's not a game that everyone will find enjoyment from, but I really like it. I'm actually liking it a lot better than I thought I would. ^^

it could be worse 'nods' so, im glad you have fun with it but yeah it doesn't sound like me haha. i like pokemon go better 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 20:42:36 )

@Totalanimefan: Ooof x.x
Well you can try it next time~

Which one is your favourite puzzle there?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:26:21 )

@Anarchist Beauty: eeee thank you :D I see so many awesome avatars on this site!

@Totalanimefan: that's not too bad then! I hope they can get the permit quickly :O

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:33:47 )
Forgive, O Lord, my
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: At the moment, I'm doing a re-visit/second playthrough of Pokemon Shield. But if not that, I switch between The Binding of Isaac (Afterbirth+) and the Phoenix Wright Trilogy

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:49:29 )

@star2000shadow: I like Pokemon Go too! You probably haven't been able to play it much, huh?
@Purpsy: I like the blooming love ones. I do different characters. ^^
@sunny: Me too. I just want it fixed lol
@Colin: I have Shield. I loved being able to play Pokemon on the TV but I do wish that there was more to it. The DLC helped.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:51:45 )

@Totalanimefan: I bet! How is the house aside from that?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.