Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 12:47:14 )
@Purpsy: I know what you mean - I don't usually go with banners, etc., for my shop, but it does need to be organized and easy to look at IMO, so there's always at least some decorating that seems to happen with shops, etc.

@Koah: That sounds like a busy and productive weekend! My weekend ended up being busy but not so productive.

@Bonnie: Hi Bonnie. It's good to see you. How are you?

@Fading Kings: I haven't seen the 2nd item yet - I assume that's the one you're talking about?

@Ava: Your quota doubles next month? Eeek?! I'm glad it's still going well for you :3

@Miss Sandman: LOL. <3 Good morning again (although it's afternoon for you now, isn't it?)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 12:49:13 )
Good morning everyone.

*serves up some new cute treats*

How are you today?
What do you expect your day to look like?
Are you doing anything fun? Anything necessary? Anything interesting and new?

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 13:39:13 )
@Wildfire: yes it is :D Baby Milli is sick and we did the naptime together so its like a Kind of morning ^_^* i wish you a productive Start in this week!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 13:45:00 )
@Miss Sandman: Awwww! Why is baby sick now? I hope it's nothing serious. Yay for nap time though :3 How are you feeling?

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 13:50:06 )
@Wildfire: she is like every 2 weeks sick since she is visiting the daycare. Iam okay though nothing special those days,the weather just could be better. How about you?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 14:01:48 )
Aaaah - she's just testing her immune system! :3 Good for her! <3
Oh? What's the weather doing where you are? It's overcast, hot, humid, and rainy here right now.
I'm doing ok, thanks. It was a busy and weird weekend for me. Now I need to try getting back in to the groove of things with managing the house, etc.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 15:09:14 )
@Miss Sandman:

Happy vibrance day!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 15:41:24 )
@Wildfire: Yep but tbh since I have a tablet now I might make myself a banner for my shop only but I need to make the layout much more simpler. I love my quest thread and others seems to be enjoying it too, but I made it harder for myself to update it lol. I also want it to look representable and organize in the end. It will so bother me if it isn't.

*takes the macaron and tiramisu for my coffee*
I'm still planning out my day for now, I do want to get some cleaning done and draw more on the side later on.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 15:57:03 )
@Wildfire: This weekend was so productive/busy, I'm wondering when I'm going to crash. o3o"
I just need to repot some of our seedlings. My son's hot pepper seedlings stopped growing, and I'm sure it's because of the lack of root space now.
and I'm on a learning curve and just discovered beans don't need seedling cups. -facepalm- they grow too fast. lol!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:28:17 )
@Kairu: Awwww... lookit the cute artz! <3
How are you, hon? I was wondering when you'd show up! ;)

@Purpsy: That's cool :3 Yes, it bothers me too if my threads aren't reasonably organized... well, maybe except for chat threads /blush/... but if they have activities going on, I like to have that stuff organized if possible... so I understand! Good luck with your thread! I'll have to stop by once you have it all set up :3

@Koah: You sound like a pro with the planting stuff, but then again, my approach to growing things is "shove it in a pot or in the ground and see what happens" XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:31:54 )

Hello guys.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:32:50 )
@Wildfire: lol Pro my butt. up until a month ago, I killed Everything that came into my care... Plant-wise. lol.
I can't keep indoor plants alive. My husband saw my struggles and gave me a cactus once, and I managed to kill it. It's been a joke for a while in our relationship.
I just sort of realized, I have an acre and I might not be able to grow indoor plants. But I can try and grow food outside. I come from a long line of farmers. Hopefully, I can channel that. lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:32:53 )
@Wildfire: Mhm I most likely set it up after this event since I know I might get extra items from this.
But besides that, how are you today? owo

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:33:42 )
@vengeance: hello~ :D How are you?

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:35:20 )

i really like how the event items have background poses!

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:37:01 )
@Whimsy: Oh me too! I've been looking for background items lately. This was the perfect time for new background items. :D

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:39:49 )

@Koah: Hey there. I am feeling pretty nauseous. I just took some medicine for it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:41:17 )
Ikr! I really enjoy them! And I'm doing a scenic (background only with no person) on one of the items :3

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:41:17 )
@vengeance: oh no. I hope the medication kicks in smoothly. <3 and you feel a bit better soon.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:42:23 )

@Koah: Yeh I have been feeling nauseous since last wednesday. So I called the doc about it and now got medicine.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.