Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:05:00 )
@Wildfire: yes probably or sie just Love the feeling :) how about you whats up to you?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:07:46 )
@Miss Sandman: There's not much going on with me right now. I'm trying to get my day started but it's 11am, and I don't feel like doing anything I probably should be doing. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:08:34 )
@Wildfire: Same I tend to join on the event activities much later anyway.
I'm just gonna post as often I can today for sugar cubes :3

Yeah it looks like a lot of work and is understandable if events are a bit delayed because of it. But the most part I can't wait for more event items!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:11:19 )
@Purpsy: Yes, me too, usually - as long as it's not a daily activity, I tend to do them later, as posting activity during the event lags, or as I have more time available. The first few days of events here are good for posting anyway. Especially over a weekend, when more people are around (although that doesn't seem to matter much these days). New items are always good, and they're fun to play with! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:16:44 )
@Wildfire: Very true! Plus the questing and my addiction on buying common items and orbs on shops got me really broke hahaha....
*cries in 11k*

The event started perfectly for me, I have more reasons to post more now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:18:40 )
@Purpsy: So did you just spend 11k in items or is that all you have left after spending a bunch of volts on items? Either way, it's pretty impressive - lol! XD And yes, yay for posting, opportunities and excuses to post more!! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:22:33 )
@Wildfire: I had around 51k at one point and I'm down to 11k x'D
Not right away though, I had around 30k for awhile... sigh lmao

Yep this event is saving me for not going broke more than I already am hahaha

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:23:58 )
LOL! I feel ya! So what goodies did you buy?
I have been avoiding the exchange lately - I haven't had the patience to sort through things, really

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:24:44 )

@Wildfire: Working, watching and streaming tv shows and weekends it's horror game streaming XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:26:49 )
@vengeance: Are you streaming horror games? watching horror game streams? or is the entire thing horribly streamed games? XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:29:15 )
@Wildfire: I got myself two crate items (a huge part why I'm broke) a few past common orb & misc. items and bought myself the current one on shops.
It all adds up in the end lmao. And I don't post a lot here to begin with.

I've been avoiding it too tbh.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:30:57 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, I can definitely see why and how you spent so much... but now you have all kinds of fun new goodies to play with!! :3 Was it worth it, overall?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:31:48 )

@Wildfire: LOL. I am streaming a horror game while I am playing.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:33:31 )
@vengeance: LOL! XD Anything I'd know? How is your streaming going? Do you have many people following you as you're doing this?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:35:06 )

@Wildfire: I am currently playing Amnesia: Rebirth. I just stream through a discord server for a couple people XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:35:34 )
@Wildfire: Hmm there's one particular crate item I kind of regret buying. I supposed I lost interest of it over time since it's been on my list for a long while. But I manage to use it with my past avatars so it didn't feel a complete waste. The rest was good ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:43:15 )
@vengeance: Ah, so just for fun - you're not trying to make it in to a business or anything. That's cool. I guess you're enjoying the game?

@Purpsy: Oh, now you have me curious - which crate item? I know what you mean though. There are a number of items that I either don't have and don't care to pursue getting at this point or have recently gotten and was disappointed in a way I can't quite identify.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:48:51 )
@Wildfire: Is quite an old one but is Bearboozled. I think I wanted it because of the arms and bow and that's it lol
I'm beginning to feel that way on some items. Part of me wants to redo my quest list and eliminate the items I no longer want anymore but I just finally updated mines since months of not updating it so nope =w=

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:52:18 )

@Wildfire: Yeh I am really enjoying it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:53:31 )
@Purpsy: It's amazing how much work doing that and keeping up with it can be, isn't it??

@vengeance: well that's good! :3 What else have you been up to?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.