Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 19:04:57 )
@Wildfire: I've only ever been in a kayak once and I think I was about 10-ish. My brother offered to sell me his fancy-rigged kayak, but he changed his mind as time went on. i think I'd prefer a kayak over the lake boat my husband just purchased. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 19:05:03 )

@Koah: Ah I see :3

@Wildfire: Well I'm sorta back. Just having a break.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 19:06:38 )
Gosh! Both of your avatars are so darn cute! I love the color combos from both. *o*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 19:10:26 )
@Koah: OMG your background sounds disturbingly familiar in a lot of ways XD I am the eldest & not from a farm family (but my parents divorced when I was young) and I have always been a "tomboy" - climbing trees, running through the mud, fishing, etc. How I survived my childhood, I'm not entirely sure!

@Purpsy: welcome back

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 19:11:45 )
Your avatar is adorable too Koah! <3
It's amusing that we've all chosen limited palettes for our avatars too! :3
(I'm not sure mine is 100% completed though)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 19:21:18 )
@Wildfire: lol! :} I love that we're kindred spirits. I really don't know how I survived some of my childhood either. //cringes on some of my quad riding experiences//

We're all decked out in shades of pinks. C: cheerful colors for a happy event. :}

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 19:31:45 )
@Koah: <3 Definitely! Quads, motorcycles, sledding down hills at reckless speeds through trees, BMX bike 'stunts' ... yeah... I really don't know how I managed not to completely crack my skull or break anything (never broke a bone)! XD Love it, though! <3 I think I've asked you this before, but are you certain you're not really a long-lost little sister or something?? XD

Yay for pretty avatars for a cutsie event! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 19:39:49 )

@Koah: You kidding me yours is way more adorable :vanora_heart:
@Wildfire: Thanks! I need to sort out some dirty clothes for laundry and I think I will be done for today~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 19:43:55 )
@Purpsy: Oh! Thank you - you just reminded me that I was intending to put a load of laundry in! Oops! XD
And your avatar is adorable ... and it has a slightly angsty "are you kidding me?!!" type vibe XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 19:52:24 )

@Wildfire: Lol that was what I'm aiming for. She's a twin sister of my other previous avatar.
I name the other one Strawberry Sunrise and this one Cotton Skullcandy.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 19:57:30 )
@Purpsy: Well, I'd say it is a screaming success! XD <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 20:30:15 )

@Miss Sandman: I got medicine but they don't work.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 20:46:00 )
@Wildfire: I wouldn't be surprised, I am the youngest by 10 years so.. I mean it's possible. [I would actually be surprised- lol! XD ]
I've never broken a bone either *knocks on wood* however I do have a missing toe. so I guess the bone did break when it got smashed off. o3o'

/
lol! You guys are reminding me that I need to do laundry too and I just dont wanna.
/
I did just re-pot my son's pepper plants though. so hopefully they'll continue growing now. :}

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 21:15:41 )

@Wildfire: Yeee screeee
*headbangs while chewing some bubblegum*

I'm done and now my back kinda hurts.
I feel old T^T

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 22:32:00 )
@Koah: LOL! XD <3

I did one load of laundry. It's dry now but I don't feel like dealing with it, so it can sit in the dryer a little longer - lol.

I hope your son's pepper plants continue to grow :3 I'm sure they'll be happier with more room

@Purpsy: LOL! Bubblegum headbanger - that could be a good name for a band! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 23:30:55 )

@Wildfire: YAAASSSS
Sounds like a good jpop/girl band name (♡◕ω◕♡)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 23:43:05 )
@Purpsy: lol- yes it would, wouldn't it? XD

how's your evening going? I'm just waiting for food to be done cooking and am looking forward to a chill night at home...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 01:00:00 )
My weekend yard project is now finished. and I ordered pizzaaaaa and now it's time to have a beverage and relax for the rest of today. c:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 01:06:01 )

@Wildfire: I'm so very upset I'm in the verge of crying. I was working on decorating my cupcake for this event and all of my two hours of work is gone. Idk why but Krita didn't autosave my work.

I was really happy how it turned out and idk how to recover my work. I'm just so upset right now.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 03:14:02 )

-rolls through thread-
hi folks :3
i missed the start of the event, but oh ho ho is it an event up my alley.

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.