Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 14:03:39 )
@Wildfire: atm i protect the napkins in my House.... my Child want to destroy all the napkins and decorate the house in white napkin shreds D:
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 14:04:35 )
@Miss Sandman: Oh! Now that sounds like a fun game! XD What got her going with that idea? Is she making it snow?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:18:18 )

Hey there wildfire

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:19:21 )
Yes time to post a lot :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:23:05 )
@vengeance: Hey there Vengeance. How are you?

@Purpsy: Indeed it is!

What are your first impressions of the event?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:24:43 )

Hey there purpsy

@Wildfire: Could been better. I have not been feeling well for the last couple days. How are you?

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:26:33 )
@Wildfire: Your avatar is so dang cute today!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:26:43 )
@Wildfire: I'm actually looking at the activities right now. There's already two I'm interested in but overall I love cafes and sweets so this is already a plus for me xD

Also I'm really the first event item we have has a background for it, I do really need more of those. How about you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:27:59 )
@vengeance: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Any idea what's going on? Springtime allergies, or something more sinister?

@Glume: Awww, thank you! <3 You're looking cutely goblinish yourself! :3 How are you doing?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:29:17 )
@Purpsy: The event is definitely a cute one and yes, I could always use more backgrounds here - lol! :3 I only took at quick look at the official activities so far. I should read them more thoroughly :3 Which two are catching your attention?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:33:40 )
@Wildfire: The drawing ones like decorate the cake/cupcake and the one you need to draw a photo? I forgot the titles already lmao xD
Is alright take your time :3 I only got into the event now despite knowing it started last night.

How's your morning going so far?

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:35:06 )
@Wildfire: I'm sleepy! On top of my infant keeping me up, our neighbors a few houses down AT 1AM had a full brass band playing on their lawn. It was... jarring. Hows your day?
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:47:02 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, I stopped in just after they started the event things and I was exhausted, but I took a quick look around and set up this thread. I'll get around to looking at things more thoroughly eventually, but right now, drinking my coffee and trying to convince my head and body to actually wake up and go do things iRL is more than enough! XD I'll probably do something for the dessert decorating contest too. I'm not sure about the other things yet.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:49:25 )
@Glume: Ummm... yeah... Jarring would be one word for it!!! Did the band just start playing at 1am, or were they still playing from earlier in the evening?? Infants sleeping on you, though.. <3 <3 <3 There's something really special about that!! My day is going slowly so far, tbh - it's almost 11am, I'm still in my pajamas and postponing doing the adult things I should be doing ... like going grocery shopping XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:53:18 )

@Wildfire: I have been nauseous for days already.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:54:49 )
@vengeance: Well that is no fun. And it doesn't sound like allergies. Caught some kind of stomach bug, have you? :(

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:55:57 )

@Wildfire: I will call the doctor tomorrow.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:57:15 )
@vengeance: That sounds like it's probably a good idea. I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hopefully it's nothing too bad.
What else have you been up to? How have you been?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 15:59:15 )
@Wildfire: Yeah it was the same for me. I just lurked the most part last night and posted a lil bit. Yep I'm definitely joining on decorating the cake since I had so much fun decorating those sweaters the last event~

But I'm happy Voltra are keeping up with these visual novel event themes lately. I really enjoy them.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 16:03:01 )
@Purpsy: They are kind of fun, aren't they? If only they were easy to put together...
I wasn't around for a good bit of the afternoon and evening yesterday, and I just happened to pop on the computer when I did. It was a nice surprise, but I definitely wasn't up to doing much with the event last night. Even today so far...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.