Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 05:54:19 )
@Kairu: what are you working at? i just woke up now

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 05:57:03 )
@Wildfire: thats good :D iam just woke up with milli and we watching some breakfast tv. Later we will Go to the pedriatrist. They need to Check her lungs though

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 06:23:28 )

@Wildfire: I am doing well. School is winding down so that’s good! I’m just busy with trying to finish everything!

bloop

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 08:18:25 )

@Bonnie: your avatar is STUNNING. so gorgeous omg

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 11:14:23 )

@Miss Sandman: I suddenly got really nauseous last week. And I have been feeling that way ever since.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 11:51:41 )
@vengeance: aww that sucks! Do you take medicine?????

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 14:39:28 )
@Klawaw: Oh, nicer weather than you were expecting is always a good thing, especially if it resonates with you - which the warmer temperatures seem to, judging by your comment! I'm glad you got a nice day. Did you do anything fun with it?

@Miss Sandman: Is the little one having issues breathing? Or are they just being super careful? I hope she's doing ok.

@Bonnie: Hi Bonnie. It sounds like you're doing well :3 When is all your school stuff finished? Are you graduating this year?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 14:42:00 )
Good morning, everyone!
It's another rainy day here for me, it looks like - good weather to hang out, eat sweet treats and chat with friends... kind of like an event that's currently going on! LOL! I'm not sure what the details of my day are going to end up being just yet. I'll think about that a little more after I have some coffee :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 15:07:18 )
@Wildfire: Good Morning. <3
I am also feeling today is a good day for relaxing and chatting and treat eating. :d

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 15:18:17 )
@Koah: good morning! I'm not sure my day is actually going to entirely turn out like that, but I'm feeling the "need a break" urge from all the running around we've been doing lately. And it's rainy. And I'm tired. You need a break too, huh?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 15:23:46 )
@Wildfire: Yeah, I definitely need a break. I might clean the kitchen up and vacume a little.
I have a desire to keep doing things and keep running around. I just don't want to burn out, which I probably will. :d

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 15:30:05 )
@Koah: Oh, I understand that! I was just wondering if I need to go out and get more coffee (it looked like we were out, which is not a good thing!)... and then my head was all "well, if you're going to go out, then you can/should do this, and this!, and This!" Fortunately, we still have coffee :3 Today, I think I'm going to work out and stretch (I'm a little sore from yesterday), and probably cook stuff, and try to get in to my studio to paint or sketch for a bit. And hang out here, and do some online work, of course! :3 That sounds like a decent day, right?

If you're afraid of burning out, then it seems like you're due for a break. Puttering around doing some general clean up, etc. at a reasonable pace might be just the ticket for you. It sounds like a good day to me! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 15:31:29 )
... it also sounds like a similar day to what mine is probably going to turn out to be - lol! :3 Go us... puttering around taking a little bit of a break!! XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 15:40:03 )
@Wildfire: lol before you posted, I was sitting here pondering if I should try and do some painting today in my art corner. I don't have a studio, but I have a designated corner for all my reading, drawing, painting needs.
I did some painting on Friday and that was great. I've never painted a horse, or really tried to draw one before, and I managed to do a pretty decent job. c:

We going to have a 'twinsie' day.
I am also sore from all the pile-ups I did over the weekend.
I just walked by my greenhouse and the bean sprouts I planted last week are sprouting like mad. lol! I need to pot/plant them asap.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 15:49:12 )
@Koah: I should clarify... my "studio" is the eat-in-kitchen XD, so it's not elaborate or very large - your dedicated corner (which I'm jealous of, btw) is probably bigger than my 'studio'!! XD <3

That's awesome about your horse painting! Congrats and GO You for trying something new! <3 Do you have anything specific in mind to do if you get to your corner today?

Yeah... bean sprouts don't take much to ... uhhh... sprout. I have some in the compost pile that I should try doing something with!

Yay Twinsies Day!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 15:52:29 )
I'm considering changing my avatar -I'm due for a change- but I'm wondering if I shouldn't make my AotW entry (which is currently equipped in my wardrobe space) my avatar. I don't usually do that when I enter the Avatar Contest. Hmmm... Oh, the decision-making horror!!! XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 15:59:36 )
@Wildfire: she has a really Bad cough (night really really bad) and slight fever i just dont want her to get a pneumonitis. I called them and we made an appointment for thursday morning.
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 16:07:00 )
@Wildfire: lol, your studio is my computer/drawing space. I use the dining area and I take up 2 seats with all my stuff.
I've had creative ideas itching in my brain. I was an avid costume collector. I'm not a cosplayer, but I love period clothing. Since moving into the house, I've really realized I don't have the energy for my costumes anymore, as much as I love the idea of playing with the several bins of clothes.
So I was thinking I'd try to put a costume on, take a photo, and do figure painting with the image.
Last year, I focused my art skills on RL portraits. I'd like to focus on the full-body figures and clothing lines/wrinkles. I have a couple different full western outfits. They'd be fun to paint/draw. C:
You should do something with the beans! I'm having a great time planting food. I'm actually getting productive/successful results so far. :}

OH! I wanted to do the art template picture-perfect event thread. I was hoping to incorporate your avi into whatever I end up doing. :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 16:25:53 )
@Miss Sandman: I hope she's ok. <3 How are you doing?

@Koah: Yeah, I've had all kinds of creative itches running through my brain recently too, which is why I'm glad this current bout of running around should be over with now, because now I can relax and refocus on that stuff again... which was nice to do, after being so very distracted with kids/house/family stuff for so long! :3

That's so cool and it sounds like a great idea to pursue (the clothing, etc.)! Did you design costumes for yourself, mostly, then?

(brb-hubby needs me; figured I'd post what I have already^^)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 16:35:11 )
@Wildfire: I used to do tons of thrifting and I worked a consignment shop for years as a manager.
So over the years I worked in clothing, I'd slowly collect outfits that went well with each other. I have a bin dedicated to leather jackets. e.e" and another bin of strictly Halloween cheaper clothing.
and another bin of more expensive, higher-end period clothing. In my closet, I hung up my expensive and could-pass as a daily-wear. oh and I hung up the Actual vintage old as heck stuff.
I even got into sewing, I bought all the supplies and that's where I left off before I began moving around like a lunatic. I got 2 bins of beautiful fabric, patterns and everything needed to sew. I'm not going to dwell on that. XD that's an expensive bin. lol!
So for the most part, all my costumes are bits and pieces collected over years of interest. All the clothing is in my size.
^Sorry for the long topic reply. XD
I feel you completely on finally feeling the relaxing part after stressful home/family life. e.e"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.