Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Chapter Thirteen: The Jabberwock

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 20:12:37 )

Our greatest threat... To play, visit our Landing Page or click here.

Complete the chapter to earn today's item, The Jabberwock.

Warning: Contains flashing lights.

The Jabberwock Art: kiwi
Writing: ghost
Game Scripting: Cookie and Priestess of Pie
Music: Priestess of Pie

Game UI: Priestess of Pie
Sprites: Priestess of Pie
Background Assets: Priestess of Pie
Titles: ghost

Item: KDA Drew

Feel free to use this thread to discuss the game, your results, or the new event item.

Warning! Grant will not work if you have pop up blocker enabled. Mobile users, check your settings.
Safari has a pop-up blocker built in, you will need to manually turn this off for Voltra.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 20:29:36 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

AMAZING chapter!! Though, the item's not in the event shop yet...

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 20:31:08 )
I am in love with this item. Spooky and classy!
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 20:34:17 )
The music is now permanently stuck in my head

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 20:36:38 )

Sorry folks! We're experiencing a bit of technical difficulty but the game should be back up and working soon!

Looks like a certain someone just won't leave quietly

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 20:36:59 )
Ahh I love the chapter! Mine gave me an error before I could finish it (Forgot to screenshot) and gives me a 404 now ;-; I imagine the bugs are probably already being reported but I wanted to let you know anyway!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 20:37:22 )
@Priestess of Pie: Hehe I just commented it, sorry! Jabberwock clearly dont wanna leave >:D

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 20:40:52 )

Ok we should be back up!

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 22:16:07 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

that was an exciting chapter! It does mention something from past events, so I'm curious if anyone has a tldr; of what happened before for context?

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 22:33:12 )
time to ruin everything...

during the Reaping Ritual before last, a mysterious circus came to town to put on a performance (Cirque ad Infinitum: Io, Lin, Ran, Arika, Connie, Berinhard)

and for the first few days it was just fun cute carnival shenanigans, but when it hit the day of the actual Reaping Ritual and the powerful spirits of the season (Trick and Treat) showed up, something terribly wrong happened. They were captured, and suddenly people at the carnival were disappearing too. It seemed like the Cirque was actually evil and they began to turn into horrifying versions of themselves.

But it turned out, for years they'd been plagued and manipulated by this demon named "Veles". When the oracle Io was a young boy, he started seeing horrific visions of bad things happening to his friends that no matter how many times he prevented, more visions kept coming. That's when Veles revealed himself to him and made a deal that he'd make them go away and keep his friends safe IF he did him a favour... and that favour led Io losing his eyes and being possessed by this being. So for years he'd been using Io and the cirque to carry out his evil plan to gather souls. He promised he'd stop hurting people and finally leave the cirque alone IF given the chance to meet Trick and Treat.

Io, who'd been dealing with him for years, knew he was planning something, so he set up some traps to try to stop him once and for all... Which is why when things went TERRIBLY wrong, the members of Voltra were able to step in and help save the cirque and save Voltra.

(There was also a strange and mysterious exorcist, Smolkie McMoy, who showed up to help you. Turns out he wanted to adopt Io when he was a boy but was unable to, and felt guilty for what happened later on. He died trying to stop Veles.)

REAL ACTUAL TL;DR Veles is a demon Volties helped defeat and he's salty af at Voltra and obvs, the Cirque
later.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 23:01:47 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

you're the best ghost :3

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 23:18:02 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

AMAZINGGGGG this item is like my dreams come true!!!!!!!! i'm stocking up on extrassss tysm for this gorgeous addition
i love the veles sprite and art too!!!! what could be cuter than a lil animated glitch tentacle monster

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 00:16:56 )
Let me give out a FAIR WARNING to people having blinking light sensitive epilepsy or are light sensitive, as I suspect the background and the blinking light will be triggering for fellow people with light sensitivity and/or epilepsy..

( it honestly had me worried for an epileptic trigger underway, despite I was told I am considered epilepsy free last month )

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 00:23:58 )

the character art for this one is REALLY COOL
also boss battle music 👀

Im so nostalgic for cirque stay salty veles

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 00:37:46 )
You're a sneak little impostor!

Nice! I knew Veles had to be the big bad because of all the characters involved. ^_^

SO much fun~ And the music is EPIC!
(Need a soundtrack of this please and thank you!!!!!)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 05:44:25 )

Amazing chapter!
It was a bit laggy but that could be my tablet but I enjoy the game and the aesthetic behind it.
Too bad I didn't hear the music though in my end and I had my volume up and headphones on. So I might try the chapter again to hear the music hopefully. I'm really impress how well drawn the character in this game especially Veles.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 19:43:47 )

This was amazing sdfasdf
He returns at last
love the art for this one
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.