Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG spooky chat⠀|⠀afterparty art freebies :3

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:06:28 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

just a place to chat ^^

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:06:37 )

/ art freebies , limited time offer ^0^

full disclaimer no guarantees on anything lol ... i might not get to ur request, i might do it after the event, etc. let me know in advance if there's anything that is not up for interpretation as i might be experimenting etc.

for formal requests hit up my art shop :-)
otherwise just fill out the request form ^^

/ request form

@xvz: art request
ref: (link to ref)
anything else?:

/ samples (click for full view , disclaimer v possible may be a different style)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

/ pickup

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:06:42 )

/ request list (for my own convenience)
⠀·⠀Lina
⠀·⠀Vixen

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:06:49 )

reserved just in case? lol

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:06:54 )

open ^0^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:27:17 )

boo

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:30:54 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@hachi: hallo :3 !!
how have u been hachi / what have you been up to lately?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:36:13 )

@xvz: mmm its been ok, busy
today I played some animal crossing, watched anime with a friend, panicked over the current state of the nation a lil, the usual!
I feel like pandemic life is very lackluster haha

how about you?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:41:23 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@hachi: ahh sorry to hear that :< what's been keeping u busy lately? is the anime good??
one of my friends and i use the teleparty extension to watch tv and together! it's nice to have to look forward to ~

i feel u... i'm kind of glad we have this event to distract from tmr :-/ i think part of it too is like ... so many votes are going to be mailed in so even if we look at the results tmr or wed it might still not be considered officially over? idk we'll see i guess >_<
i was thinking of taking the day off tmr or wed and spend the day like ...... rearranging my bedroom furniture lmao

i've been doing oook, kind of up and down but trying to stay busy/distracted w like art and crochet and apt stuff lately!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:57:43 )

@xvz: it's just work, but I think current events are also occupying a lot of brain space
and yeah! good escapism content ALFKJ we're watching haikyuu and kaguya-sama
oh I haven't heard of teleparty I'll look into it bc I'm thinking of getting netflix soon since there are a bunch of shows I wanna watch on there... and then my friend and I won't have to manually try to sync videos over voice chat LDFKJLDF

YEAH it might be a rollercoaster, not sure what will happen... I think that's what makes me most anxious tho
oof yeah I think focusing on work these next couple days might be difficult.. any particular reason for rearranging furniture?

what kind of things have you been crocheting?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:05:40 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@hachi: yeah for sure! you're definitely not alone in feeling on edge abt it all :s
no matter what happens i definitely anticipate some kind of aftermath :s

ooh i've heard of those but i haven't watched! what do you think of them so far??
lmaoo that's so hard to manually sync, esp when something shocking happens and one person finds out a little sooner haha
it's p nice and tbh sometimes we'll just chat in it for like an hour or two and catch up before we even start watching lol

my art supplies have been getting kind of out of hand lol - my storage for them is, table surface, or the floor Haha so i picked up a nice green shelf for $5 off craigslist (ppl moving out end of month!! lots of free/cheap apt stuff) and plan to move things around lol. it's def refreshing tho i did a tiny rearrange in my kitchen/living room and it does feel better, i think just having something different is nice

i've been making crochet stuffed produce!!! lmao , i made some stuffed carrots and a stuffed apple so far ^0^ so cute and i'm v looking forward to making more veggies !! lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:07:57 )
*rolls over*

Hello \(o v o / ) How are you today? And happy reaping ritual to all of you ^^

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:13:10 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

hey chiffon! happy reaping ritual to you too!

i'm not bad, i had work, and then i'm taking a class on food justice / urban farming - it wasn't bad but i think they could be a liiiittle tighter abt covid precautions >_> but half of the class is remote so idk maybe it'll be ok ? :x
and then after i got home i made noodle soup and played among us for the first time w my friend's friend group!

how has your day / past weekend been?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:19:30 )
Thank you :3

Ah I see *nods* Yeah, people should take covid precautions seriously even if they're not tested positive. And I see, noodle soup sounds tasty and hope you have good time playing with Among Us with your friend's friend group. c:

It was fine, just finished drawing recently and lowkey wanting to take a break from the laptop lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:23:03 )

@xvz: I've been following haikyuu since the beginning (wrow... that's like 2014) and it's still very good, feels like a journey
kaguya-sama is really entertaining so far! I think the comedy is very on-point and the pacing/dramatization makes it a fun watch
ahh I know, the struggle ALKFJ I always try to pause/speed up a lil if I hear my friend isn't in sync, it bothers me haha

nice, a shelf for art supplies! I like the idea of having it all organized in one place
do you rearrange your furniture often? I don't think I've ever once rearranged anything after moving in anywhere LADKJF

that sounds really fun do you have pics :eyes:
idk why but I love food-themed items?? like keychains or erasers, there's like a cute quality to them, haha

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:24:15 )

hey chiffon! happy reaping ritual ;3c
what were you drawing?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:25:58 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

yeah, i think most everyone in the class was taking it p seriously? but the instructor would sometimes take her mask off >_>
i think one person apparently left bc of that :0 and ty ^^

what did you draw?? and you should take a break if you want to! ^^ it's nice to not look at a screen for so long

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:29:30 )
Heya Hachi ^^ And you too!

xvz, *nods* And oh dear, I don't think she should take her mask off especially when she's in a room full of students and she can take her mask off when she gets home if she wants to. And you're welcome c:

I'm drawing my current avi but I'm not quite satisfied with the perspective that I've drawn. I can show it here if you prefer or I'll just send a link instead :o :viosweat: And yeah, I should lol, thanks for the advice

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:33:09 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

oohh i didn't realize it was so long?? i haven't seen a lot of sports anime, i think just yuri on ice and idk if that counts Haha
that's good to know, next time i'm looking for a show maybe i'll start one of those :0
what do yall use for voice chat, mostly like phone calls??

yess it will take some effort but i think it'll be worth it and feel good when it's done! i think it's fun to rearrange cuz it adds some like, newness / ~ zest ~ Haha ... idk i spend sooo much time at home after a while it felt a bit stale and like i needed a change
sometimes the layout you have is like Optimal though so changing it sort of makes it worse lmao but the "different" aspect can still make it worth it for me (and i can always change it back later, just need a break from the same ol sameness lol)

ya i do have pix!! ^0^ yess cute food is just , so cute heehee , i totally wanna take a bite of these sometimes
i wanna get a little basket to put them all in! i'm thinking of doing mushrooms next??

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:35:03 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

ah yeah, i think she started wearing it more towards the second half and it was brought up at the end of class so hopefully next time it'll be a bit better :s
yeah you should post it! if you are comfortable ^^

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.