Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Sands of Destiny

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 01:07:27 )

"Then... let's get out of here, get some fresh air... and get you a bite to eat." Hazel suggested.

"Sound good?" She asked.

Maybe run into Hal so you two can ... try... and reconnect... She thought with a light mental sigh.

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 01:27:42 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Tyson merely shifted his position and stood up, kicking some debris out of the way as he did so.

"Sound good?" he asked. "No, not really." he said.

"Sound like something I really should do? Yes." he told her.

"The kitchen staff will probably be surprised to see me." he then went on, rolling his eyes.

"Ask me what the occasion is and all that bullshit." he muttered further.

"At least they'll be happy to see..." he then went on, but paused for a moment.

"...who they think is our Hazel." he sighed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 01:29:59 )

Hazel paused, not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry." She said simply, and he could hear the sincerity to her words.

"I just... I'm sorry. I know I'm not the woman you wanted me to be, I know that I can never be her and that I'm probably a poor substitute." she told him.

"If... if you'd prefer, I can just leave you be. I just... i thought that I could help, I hoped I could."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 01:59:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

No sooner had she finished that, did she find herself grabbed and pulled close to him. His arms wrapped around her, and even though his grip wasn't hurting her, she found it inescapable.

"...stay with me." he said.

"Even if just until you have to go." he told her.

"Don't leave me like everyone else has." he said further.

His voice was still a little monotone, but she could hear it. The pain. The suffering. The loneliness.

It was all coming to a head, and she had been the one to cause that dam to finally bust. For his own good.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 02:09:24 )

Hazel was caught by surprise for a moment before returning the embrace, not caring that the height difference made it a bit awkward. There was easily half a foot between them, after all.

"I promise. I'll stay." She said simply.

"I'm just a few doors down from you." She added after a moment or two. She didn't know what all to say, and absolutely hated this. She hated seeing him like this, and was never very good with offering words of comfort.

Unbeknownst to her, the mana that her body had was reacting with this. To Ty, her hands felt more warm, even the blackened one, and comforting.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 02:39:38 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

As soon as she returned the embrace, she noticed something. It seemed like Ty had calmed down a LOT more. Her brushing his hair had done a little, her placing her arms on his shoulders had done more, and this had done more, still.

Ty just continued to hold onto her, before she felt him get a little... unsteady.

"...ngh." he mumbled.

"Tired as well." he said.

"Guess I should sleep after eating..." he reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 02:44:25 )

"Hey... ty? Come on. Let's get out of here." Hazel said simply.

"This place... honestly? You're staying in a disaster." She then said bluntly as she looked around as best she could.

"So come on, let's go. Let's get you some food before worrying about anything else."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 03:07:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Okay." Tyson responded, before he let go, and followed her out of the room, staying close to her. When they stepped out of the room, he checked his pockets, and then shut the door.

"...hm." he mumbled.

"...yeah... need to... clean up..." he muttered.

"Smells... nice out here." he went on.

"Smells... fresh." he admitted.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 03:15:33 )

Hazel just chuckled lightly, but it ended in a sigh.

"That's... not too surprising. I feel half drunk from just breathing in the air in there, pretty sure it's quite well saturated." She commented after a moment or two.

"How about this, I'll help you clean up in there, if you'll help me out, by getting your head at least slightly screwed on straight again?" she asked after a moment.

"I mean, sure. You're a different Tyson than I grew close to, but .... you're still Tyson." She said simply. "You're still someone I care about, immensely."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 03:50:17 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...I can't promise that, Hazel." Tyson said to her.

"But I can promise I'll try." he told her. "I don't know if I can ever be anything close to the man I was." he admitted. "But... I WILL try." he promised, as he looked around.

"....and you're just down from me?" he asked.

She nodded in response.

"...I see." he said.

"Hopefully far enough away that my night terrors don't wake you up."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 03:54:16 )

Hazel paused a moment.

"Wait... what?" she asked, stopping midstep.

"Night Terrors?" She asked, wanting more information.

"... Miki?" She then asked, almost hesitantly.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 04:17:11 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

As soon as she said the name, Tyson flinched.

And looked away.

That was all the answer she needed, but he spoke afterwards.

"...yes." he said.

"Her screams... they haunt me." he told her.

"I can never get them out of my head. Every time I close my eyes... I hear them." he went on.

"..." he was then silent, before biting his bottom lip.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 04:31:02 )

Hazel was silent before just lightly grabbing his hands.

"... tyson.... Stay with me tonight, hey?" She asked, her voice soft, calm, caring.

"Please. I ... honestly, I get the feeling it might help, just having someone else there, someone to help scare away what terrorises you." She continued, not entirely sure if there was any validity to it, or if she could actaully do anything. However, something within her core was saying she could, whatever it was.

She just wanted to help.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 04:55:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Tyson looked into her eyes as she held his hands and said what she did. He wasn't sure what to say at the moment, but did nod in response.

"...all right." he said.

"I will." he told her.

"...I'm tired of spending my nights alone..." he then admitted, looking down slightly.

"No sleep... always hearing the cries, the yelling..." he went on.

"It's... it's driving me mad, Hazel."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 05:00:06 )

"Let's get you fed, cleaned up and talk to Hal. Whether you or me, to see if he can set someone to clean your room while you're staying in mine." Hazel said kindly.

"... You should touch base with him anyway. You know he cares about you." She commented.

"He's worried about you, as am I."She paused a moment.

"Mostly.... that room desperately needs a cleaning. So while you're staying with me, we can get that done, all right?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 05:22:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty flinched a little when she mentioned Hal.

And she could see why. He felt guilty. He realised what he had been doing, but didn't know if he could change. She could see he'd been hurt badly, and there was a chance it was something he would never fully recover from.

And it also seemed that the only solace he'd managed to find was found at the bottom of a bottle.

She wondered how many times it'd been too much for him, and his ability kicked in, regenerating him... but she also figured this wasn't the time to ask.

"...sure." he then finally said.

"All right." he muttered as they walked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 05:26:26 )

"Thank you." Hazel said simply.

"I know it's hard to lose people. I found out that Zeke never survived this world, and that breaks my heart, so I can understand it." She continued.

"However, I also know that... you have people here who care." She reminded him.

"Please, don't just give up completely. Tyson, you're an amazing man, and it breaks my heart to see you have fallen so far."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 05:41:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I'm sorry." Tyson apologised.

"Miki was the straw that broke the camel's back." he told her.

"And you... you being taken was... it pushed me off the edge." he went on, before pausing.

"...I know those sound like euphemisms, but I mean them in different ways." he then clarified.

"Regardless, I'm sorry, but... I just... didn't know how to cope. I still don't know how to cope." he admitted to her. "...well, I know how to cope ONE way, but... it's not well-liked..." he mumbled further.

"Guess that's why most people decide to not interact with me." he lamented.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 05:43:14 )

"... decent chance." Hazel agreed with a sigh.

"Just... I'm here now. I'm here for however long I'm here." She continued. "and once I return back to my world, and you get YOUR Hazel back, she'll be here too."

"She will return to wherever it is that I am at the time. So don't worry about that, so long as I'm not stolen or anything again, you won't lose eithe rme, or your Hazel." She assured him.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 06:06:03 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Her last words seemed to sting him a little, albeit unintentionally.

"...please don't be." he said.

"I don't want to deal with losing you AGAIN." he told her.

"I think that... that might finally do it for me. For good." he went on, shaking a little at the mere thought of it.

"Just... no. Don't. Don't go missing." he whispered, as he stopped briefly to compose himself, regulating his breath and making sure he wasn't about to be thrown into the throes of panic.

He was almost hyperventilating for a moment, before he managed to shake it off, sigh, and continue on.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.