Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:42:24 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

Hahaha how did u feel abt the staff banner / how long did u have it for??

also i wonder if they let u do that ?? like maybe it's a transparency thing ... although idk if all staff necessarily get the same like... permissions? like if an artist can see/do everything a mod can do or if it's role specific ... ?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:43:27 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Wildfire: Yeah, I don't do it very often though - which is part of why I probably won't apply. I did item designs for Recolor.me, back when I was...18? and it did not go well in the end.

Yeah maybe Koneko!! I'll think about it some, it's just yknow, one bad experience kinda changes your perspective on stuff.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:43:47 )

@xvz: I got a new cloud brush!! :D I HAD to use it xD i wanted to see how it worked.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:45:07 )

wildfire going to the beach sounds like a nice way to take time off! :3

@moodyb: it def looks fun!! but i'm sure as w any industry u might have to put up w other tradeoffs, or maybe the path there might not be as easy as it looks .... i don't have a lot of experience w the entertainment industry but the ppl i know who have been in it, it seems like a lot of ladder climbing / starting out as a production assistant

yeah for sure! i love seeing really good artists and going back and seeing their "worse" art from years before lol - i think it's really encouraging to see how anyone can improve like that and i always feel inspired when i see ppl post their progress like that :-)

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:46:10 )

shadami it looks fun to use ^0^ it's super fun to play w new brushes and textures imo :3 although it can take a while to figure out a good way to control it or like how to fit it in w ur style

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:48:46 )

my style IS experimenting i think xD cause i just love doing new things

my daughter is standing on one leg on my lap so she can play with her toes....

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:48:57 )

aw sorry to hear that koneko :s
i feel like i would feel kind of weird abt it too lol

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:49:10 )
@0v7: The things you learn about people! I love the fact that you did that, but am sorry to hear the experience was less than wonderful for you.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:49:47 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@xvz: anywhere where i would have a boss im like "NOPE"
i hate being told what to do...by someone else.
I have no idea what it is but being told what to do i will just be like "NO"
at one time i wanted to work in the art industry. Maybe as a comic artist? or concept artist.
But i think you have to have a degree like from college to get into industry so now i am like "well..i'll just work...for myself."
probably better that way.

for real. whenever i follow a new artist i try to scroll all the way down to see the "bad" art just because i love to see
progress and people's journey.
On My IG you can definitely see my bad art lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:50:00 )
@xvz: Yes, doesn't it? I really should do that more. But I need to get through the next week or two first.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:50:20 )

@Wildfire: I might get back into pixel art - I did make some mock-ups for items for the item design last event! Maybe I'll submit those to the item suggestion thread...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:51:11 )
@0v7: There are always opportunities to pursue if you're interested in something!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:54:11 )
Alright guys, it seems like things are going on the slow side right now and I've spent FAR too much time sitting at the computer the last several days, so I'm going to knock off a little earlier than usual.

Good night, and good luck pushing through the pages - we're not far from the next page goal!!

-waves and disappears-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 01:06:58 )

@star2000shadow: ooh yes those items do well together. I have a similar avi as well.
My current one is a work in progress too and is my favourite one by far~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 01:15:55 )

Goodnight Wildfire :D hopefully i'll have some time to actually chat tomorrow since I HAVEN'T been posting the last couple days xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 01:22:34 )

I poofed for a bit, but I am kind of back

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 01:22:46 )

Only 19 more pages until 600!

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 01:24:47 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Unique Frizzhawk | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Purpsy: it is very adorable haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 01:24:54 )
time to ruin everything...

psst... you should apply to join staff >;'3c I promise nobody will be mean to you and we'll all do what we can to help train you

(also as a heads up since I've seen this mentioned... it's not a full time commitment HAHA you sign up for what you wanna do/are capable of doing, you're not expected to take on a lotta tasks KJDHKDJ)
later.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 01:27:13 )

I somehow missed the training part of the news post :0!!!

Recolor.me did no training whatsoever and was kind of... not professional towards the end of the thing in regards to my art style.
I might apply honestly. We'll see :3

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.