Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:22:21 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

lol that avi does look like it would be priestess'
it looks good i would be happy to receive it!! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:23:52 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

i took a peek at the open positions. i'd probably be best fit for a full stack role, but also.... eh doubt i have the time or patience for it if it's not my full time job. i would love to do character art on occasion though, but i think ghost has that covered XD

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:24:45 )
time to ruin everything...

nah take it over from me I have so much to do as is it's fine-

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:25:15 )

yeah it is ! ^-^ and now i have one art left to go to color all the freebie line arts i gave out cause not enough people are winning with rolls and i have brushes to play with xD lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:25:46 )

LOL well the mayor isn't hiring specifically for character art, so you're on your own XD

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:29:18 )
time to ruin everything...

oh I guess not TCH... ONCE AGAIN this mayor lets me down
later.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:29:57 )

vixen that was kind of my mindset too lol ... but i think helping out every here or there i could probably do and wouldn't mind if it makes voltra a better place for everyone... also considering how much time i spend on here already lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:30:01 )

*looks at requirements for pixel artist* uhhhhhhhhhhhh. I mean that doesn't feel like learning with the preferred qualifications. But perhaps I'll just "pixel " out some ideas and make examples that way xD

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:30:39 )

shadami nice ^0^ it's been fun seeing so much of ur art around this event!!
esp the flobs, really made me happy to see them lol

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:31:22 )

Hewwo~ (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:31:27 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i should probably work on the freebie i have to do.
im behind ish.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:32:10 )

LOL i'll start a ghost fan club and be your #1 cheerleader as you work instead or something \o/

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:32:11 )

hi priestess (ㆁᴗㆁ✿) how ru?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:32:19 )

i have to get around to making more people into flobs :D they're rather fun !

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:32:51 )

I'm full of pizza! So pretty good.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:33:19 )
I think I should draw a new flob but I'm feeling lazy lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:33:24 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Unique Frizzhawk | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'tilts head and watches everyone' hello 'waves' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:33:27 )

xvz - yeah but i think i need variety in my day to day activities, so perhaps it's not in my best interest to do even more infra work ouo;;

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:34:08 )

Yeah, there weren't avis and items like there are on Voltra. Your avatar/profile picture was just an image that you chose to upload and use as your avatar.

The site had items and badges though. Badges went under your avatar, and you could have have up to 4 displayed in a 2x2 square. They were rounded square images. There were four ways to earn badges. Most users displayed badges of their favorite idols or groups. The images for these badges were voted on once a year by the fans of the groups/artists. You got to choose one badge when you reached 100 posts, and then you could choose 1 more for every 100 posts up to 500 posts/5 badges. After that you could get a new badge for every 250 posts, so you'd get badge 6 at 750 posts and so on.

Another way to get certain badges was by using the forum currency. The badges you could buy this way were for things like anime and video game characters. Forum currency was one of the prizes we gave away during games. The third type of badges was only purchasable with event currency. Event currency was used as prizes for certain games and events that were usually hosted by event staff. Users could put in a request for the event staff to sponsor their event/game though, and they could be sponsored with either regular forum currency, items, or event currency. And the last type of badge was just given out as a prize of its own. For example, there was a badge of the site mascot dressed as a bunny for the Easter event winners. It was also possible to earn a unique badge that a user could choose their own image for.

Then there were items which went under the badges. I forget how many of these you could have displayed at a time, but these were smaller images of various things and some were exclusively purchased with event currency. There were some unique items as well that users could pick their own image for.

The second site was mostly the same minus the event currency.

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:34:08 )

Hello Star :]

I've lost track of who I've given flobs honestly. xD I was just having fun making them.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.