Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:09:05 )
I got through it that time, but yes... OUCH!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:09:59 )

Hey Wildfire. I posted your art over in my thread :D

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:21:50 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

ooh anyone reading the staff announcement?? i hope they can get some new ppl so the workload is easier for everyone :-0

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:22:16 )
@shadami: why are there no mention buttons on your post?
I just saw the art - thank you! <3 It's cute!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:23:36 )
@xvz: Yeah, I saw that! Interesting! ... and so the plot thickens - lol!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:23:46 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@xvz: yeah, i am pretty good at finding good references.
I watch a lot of Music videos of K-pop and they have tons of colorful and gorgeous scenes
so i just cannot stop saving images of them lol.

Yeah clouds are super hard. so that'll be hard. But once i get those down it's cloud paintings everyday lol.
Yeah artists make it look so easy. probably since they practiced them...a lot. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:25:19 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Unique Frizzhawk | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Soulcaster |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'toddles back in and waves' Hello everyone how goes your event 'wiggles excitedly' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:31:44 )

@Wildfire: i have no idea. I know i did the mention ping. I'm glad you think it's cute :D
and if you really want more art you can roll for a chance at more freebies bound by my whims. xD or just order. LOL. which may win you a bonus on top. and those ones I'll actually send you multiples to get pose and backgrounds and such you want too.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:35:32 )

@star2000shadow: Super fun!
I've been experimenting with the event items and I already got so much ideas for future avis.
And you? :3

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:36:10 )
@Shadami: I think it just didn't load right on that page, at that time. I'm seeing the quote and mention buttons now.
It is cute and I was just teasing you, but like most, I do adore art of my avi :3 so Thank You once more!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:37:27 )

moody oohh yeah i'll bet! i feel like it must be super fun to be a creative director for something like music videos! you could really go wild w it and there's not a lot of pressure for it to make any sense at all haha

that's true a lot of times when i see artists rlly good at something it's bc they've been drawing that subject / technique / style / medium etc for a really long time, it's not like they just sat down and pooped it out out of nowhere lol ... i think that's a good reminder/reframe when i start to feel intimidated by really good art haha and that everyone artist is going to have different strengths too!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:38:56 )

ohh koneko item tech on voltra ??

i kind of would wanna help out on voltra here or there but idk if i could commit to anything full time
also idk if i would want a staff banner cuz ..... w power comes responsibility lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:39:14 )

@Wildfire: oh okay ^-^
Well thank you :D

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:39:57 )
I have FAR too much already on my hands to add anything else other than taking time off and going to the beach to the mix!!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:40:06 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

I would totally apply to be a pixel artist but... bad experiences on another avatar site irt item design. ;v;

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:40:22 )

hey star hows it going ^^

purpsy ur current avi is super cute!! u look like ur gonna eat some strawberries and read a book while on a picnic ^0^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:40:52 )
@0v7: You pixel, Seb? I didn't know that...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:41:03 )

shadami i poked my head in to see ur art post i like ur bg clouds on the piece!! :3

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:41:06 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Unique Frizzhawk | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Purpsy:

@star2000shadow: Super fun!
I've been experimenting with the event items and I already got so much ideas for future avis.
And you? :3

am

am loving making all types of avis. right now im content with my purple one till i finish it haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:41:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@xvz: For real! sometimes makes me wish i was a director for MVs cause i feel i have a creative brain lol.
But instead im just like "nah..i'll paint it instead."

Yeah it's good to remind yourself they practiced it for years.
that's probably how i stopped comparing myself to others as 2020 was the year i really
started to draw and had to remind myself...a lot that they did this for years to get that good.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.