Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:51:02 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

may i ask how come waiting til tuesday? :0

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:54:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@xvz: Pinterest is where all my references are and where i find them.
Just all about using the right keywords. but sometimes i will just click one image
and scroll down to the related ones as they usually have good ones below it.

a lot of times i screen shot...Music videos lol.
Just whatever strikes me as inspiring.
though i have yet to color or paint any of the things i screen shot stuff from cause..perspective lol.

Yeah, just doing the mountains i was like "man this is so fun!" which i never had in art.
so it was nice to break away and just relax while painting something out of the ordinary for me.
Yeah clouds are rough to paint. or for me they are. though i really want to paint moons and clouds.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:07:58 )

@moodyb: ohh yeah sometimes if u hit the right rabbit hole u get can get lots of good suggestions
music videos are a really good idea! they can have really fun shots i'm sure could be good inspo

that's great to hear ^0^ i'm so glad you're feeling that way lately abt the art you're working on
yeah there probably is a "trick" to clouds but i'm not sure i've figured it out yet lol
have u ever seen those youtube videos of ppl painting cloud/moon pieces?? they make it look so easy it probably wouldn't be too hard to follow along too :0 they always look so good at the end!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:09:46 )

ahh i see ^^ i usually go whenever the weather is kind of ok out lol ... if i have to be outside i'd rather pick days when it's sunny!

and oh no qq
i've accidentally left the burner on low heat before... i think i uuuuusually remember the oven but i don't think it's tooo too bad if i forget, and i usually use the oven clock to check the time so i would notice if it's on (it'll show the temperature instead of the time)

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:19:51 )

yeah, i feel like now we're back to "not supposed to go outside" too so i try to be a little more judicious about it >_0 still i think living alone cuts down a lot of the risk (i say to myself to justify anything i do lol ...) >_>

ohh the burner or the oven??
for burner i think if it's low heat it's not too bad! just maybe wasting gas but i don't think it'll burn anything ... leaving high heat on though would probably stress me out but i probably wouldn't leave it unattended for high heat
for oven i'm just like oh i guess it's.... an extra space heater .... lol

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:24:16 )

hahahhaha picturing that cracks me up ... "can u guess...."
it's nice yall have each other to remind one another ^^

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:25:10 )

oohh cast iron ... do yall do the oil for cleaning stuff / no dish soap / reseasoning etc?
i wonder sometimes if i should get a cast iron but idk if i wanna do all that maintenance for it >0>

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:26:44 )

i used this one baking tray for ... mice purposes .... and now that the holes are sealed i'm like wah i'm sort of afraid to use this for food now lol
i did wash it w soap today though and i'm thinking of heating it up in the oven for germ killing and maybe it'll be safe to use after that?

idk i was like is it silly to throw this perfectly good baking tray away ... but i was using it to poke at some very dusty under-the-radiator areas and trying to block potential mouse holes :-s

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:28:37 )

hahahha .... it's hard to keep lots of things in brain, only so much can fit up there at once u0u

you don't have to ask if you don't want to but lol yeah i'd be curious abt the cleaning routine!
oohh do u ever like saute greens/veggies on it? that's what i picture , or like one-pan meals

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:30:33 )

true ... i do have a second slightly smaller baking tray too @@ i'll probably keep it but never use it knowing me haha ....
i try to keep separate like ...dishes/jars/takeout containers for non-food purposes and will put them in different areas/label them
for example a jar for paint water, or sometimes i use take-out lids or cheap plates to place underneath plants for catching water

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:30:49 )

just Finished playing DnD ;o;
had a good time, we restarted because of too many new players and didn't sink the ship this time around

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:32:05 )

@siron: hey siron ^0^ how have u been, haven't seen u in a while!

nice :0 how long did the game run? what do yall use to play / is it in person?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:33:24 )

also i wonder if we can hit the next page goal by tn :0

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:35:30 )

lool i'm glad my apt is only so big or leaving drinks up/down a flight of stairs would be a pain haha! i think i usually stick to the same main areas every day though, like i spend most of my time on the couch

oohh skillet onions and peppers do sound yummy ... i'm picturing the cooking smells

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:36:16 )

@xvz: My activity here has been really on and off, i ended up playing games a lot during the day!
and i think around 3 hours today? Hoepfully we continue tomorrow (:

I play a young kenku rogue who likes shiny things and was raised by bards/rogues, we have a dragonborn paladin, a aarocockra (forgot how to spell, it's the other bird race) druid, a cleric firbolg, tiefling bard and a elven monk who honestly reminds me of salad fingers haha.
We play online since we play from different countries! but it works (:

How are you? (:
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:36:19 )

haha oh no T_T is it a clear bottle? i'm trying to think of other stuff u could use it for but nothing comes to mind except future aquarium again haha

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:36:37 )

ooh what ru watching on twitch?? do u stick to the same streamers usually?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:39:33 )

@siron: ooh what games? ^^
that sounds really cool!! what do u use for ur online games? is it a regular campaign / did yall just start?
i really envy ppl who are able to get a dnd group together!! i wish more of my friend were into it so i could play more (pleading face emoji) ur party sounds really fun, although salad fingers elven monk .... Lol

i'm not bad! :3 been finally able to use the weekend to relax a bit as i've been kind of busy/stressed the past week or two
i was supposed to run errands today but i didn't get a chance to post much last weekend so i wanted to stick around today :-)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:41:15 )
-returns-
the dogs are walked.
the food is cooked.
and I'm back you lucky Voltra peeps! XD
What are we talking about now?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:41:39 )

oohh plant propagating would be a good idea!! i usually keep separate jars / cans / bottles specifically for plant stuff

hmmm maybe like the leaf of a big plant ?? :0 u mentioned having a monstera right ^0^

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.