Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:03:07 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

what were spells for? they were for recoloring?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:03:25 )

yeah for recolours

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:03:49 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

yes spells are like a temporary "dye" for special items (donation items, rig items)

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:03:52 )

I remember another incident on a site where a new user made a thread asking a question that was answered in the rules, FAQ, or something, and a user replied pretty much calling them stupid and telling them how they should read the aforementioned threads before wasting people's time asking dumb questions. I don't remember what they said exactly, but it really surprised me. Obviously the new user should have read those threads, but they could have just linked the threads and politely told them to read through them. I reported their comment shortly after it was made, and it was deleted thankfully. I hope the new user didn't have to see that. Imagine joining a site and getting talked to like that from the start... Not a good first impression. And most users on the site were nice

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:04:08 )

they also recolored the pattern so like a rainbow item could be recoloured with various different rainbows (grayscale, sepia, bright, pastel etc)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:05:09 )
I worry about the workload associated with integrating a customization colour system, for THAT reason. Ernya took on an enormous workload with theirs, and I think it was part of their downfall.

But that's the only site I've been a part of with a customization feature like that.

@Wildfire: I getcha--sometimes drama has me like -big side eye emoji- lol. I will say that some of the sites that come to mind start with S and M lol. That's all I'll say though.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:05:09 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

I'm liking Pantheon for the avatar creation but.. that's it, honestly. Recolor.me I'm never logging onto again. Dappervolk is nice but... so click heavy.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:05:58 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

i loved that rainbow item ( i forget the name .... but it had giant dolly hair, and rainbow socks and tights and clouds) . the custom rainbow gradient in the hair was amazing with spells and probably took forever to make for each spell color lol

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:06:49 )
Vixen: I think it was called Rainbow Cloud or something to that effect? I remember that item! xD I'll bet it was a headache for sure!

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:07:18 )

I've looked at Pantheon briefly before, but I don't think I made an account. I made an account on Recolor.me when it was new, but I didn't enjoy it very much. Dappervolk is cute, but I haven't done much on there

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:07:54 )
@Aisukohi: exactly. <3

Alright guys - I am going to go walk the dogs, but I'll be back in a little bit (and probably off again to cook dinner - lol!) Don't let me forget to do today's chapter in the story!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:08:11 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

My favorite avi site of all time is Voltra honestly.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:08:32 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

starlight aww :< honestly new sites are so confusing as a new user! so much that you don't know you don't know
everyone on voltra was super friendly when i joined! even still i felt kind of overwhelmed and not sure how anything worked, what any of the items were, what the rules are, etc. and it's not always clear Where those things are posted or where to look when there's a lot on the site to begin with!

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:08:40 )
Brb guys. Gotta go eat!! :U
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:09:33 )

@xvz: ahh I felt this too about the dance community, it's kinda gatekeep-y. there should be more beginner dance clubs!
someone started one up at my old uni and it TOOK OFF sooo many people were interested

it was really nice! ahh I miss it.. I made some of my best friends in that club.
alskfj I think it used to be more anime-y and I used to be self-conscious about it but nah I just embrace it now, it's whatever HAHA

I think I found this one on twitter?
I also take zero responsibility for the questionable character choices made by my friends

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:09:37 )

I loved that rainbow item on Ernya. I think my favorite item was Berry Fairy(?). Whatever it was it had a poses with bubbles

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:09:55 )

ya'll talk a lot

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:11:18 )

People in this thread do talk a lot sometimes!
I usually don't talk a lot, but if a topic comes up that I have a lot to say about then it's hard to shut me up

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:11:43 )

I think that's a common trait for people with autism...

★~~Questing~~★

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:12:12 )

I don't remember the names of any Ernya items. Except pastel goth, which I had in like 7 custom colours lol. The amount of money I dropped on that site was unreal :/

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.