Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/8 21:34:39 )

@Wildfire:
As far as I know there's no evidence of a tornado; I'm guessing if there was one it didn't touch down (but I'm leaning more towards some kind of emergency helicopter going by, flying low because of the weather, or something).

I'm doing okay. Boring quiet day where the most I've done is work on an Instacart grocery order, lol.

You?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/8 22:06:23 )
@CooperationIsKey: I'm doing about the same actually. It has been an overall quiet day. I did some grocery shopping earlier and took care of a couple little things and an just hanging out now.

I'm glad it doesn't seem like you had a tornado in the area

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/8 22:37:01 )

@Wildfire:
Yeah, no tornado, but now my roommate's like "yesterday it sounded like an explosion down the street" and I'm like ... and what was it? But I guess she doesn't know because she didn't say. *facepalm*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/8 23:19:00 )
@CooperationIsKey: lol. Wow. It seems as though your room mate has a little dramatical flair... But better safe than sorry, I suppose

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 12:35:18 )
................. a new day ........... a new "good morning"?! XD

Good morning. How is everyone today?

*puts out some snacks and treats*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 13:45:27 )
*pokes in*
Hello everyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 13:47:23 )
@ArsenicAttitude: Oh hello. How are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 13:50:38 )
I'm okay for the most part.
How about you?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 13:52:51 )

Good morning, everyone!

I slept like four hours but I'm no longer sleepy. Which is SUPER weird for me. :I

Oh well, guess I'll go back to working on my lighthouse in Minecraft. :P

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 13:57:15 )
@Totalanimefan:
@Vixen:
Sorry for the delayed reply -I "lost" your comments somewhere along the way- but thank you for the compliments :3

@Anarchist Beauty: Hello. How are you today?

@ArsenicAttitude: For the most part? I'm doing well so far today, thanks. What is on your "to do" list for the day today?

@CooperationIsKey: Oh good morning! Yeah, it's kind of weird to have those days where you know you didn't sleep well, but you still feel refreshed. I hope it lasts for you! What is going on for you today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:01:14 )

Good morning folks!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:01:56 )
@wildfire:
Yeah, this morning has been a little rough.
For today, I think I'm mostly going to try to relax.
I downloaded one of my favorite books from my library app that I'd like to read today.
^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:05:08 )
@Another Movie Addict: Good morning AMA. How are you today?

@ArsenicAttitude: Sorry to hear about your rough morning. I hope your day improves - and it sounds like it's going to if you're going to spend it reading a favorite book and relaxing! :3

@cooperationiskey: You're building a lighthouse in Minecraft? Are you going to make it functional - actually light up?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:06:41 )

I'm good. Glad that I have the whole day to myself.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:07:30 )
@wildfire:
It's okay, just a little depression lol.
I hope it does too. Yesterday, I planned on reading it and I started to, but then I started playing Persona 5 and ended up playing for hours.
^^'

@another movie addict:
Good morning!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:09:57 )
@another movie addict: I though you were working all week?? But I'm happy to hear you have the day off. What are you going to do with yourself?

@ArsenicAttitude: aaaah... a distraction of a different type! That's not necessarily a bad thing

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:10:54 )

That's basically next week. I have today off, then my next day off won't be until next Friday. @w@ is gonna be exhausting.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:11:24 )
@wildfire:
No, it's not.
I did have fun playing but it was very frustrating at the same time lol.
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:14:44 )
AMA, I'm sure you'll persevere through the trial of working ;) ... especially since it will help you achieve a goal of more $$ in your pocket for your 'playtime'! XD

Seni - LOL! I get that. Games are often like that (at least for me). As long as you enjoyed it overall, that's all that really matters, isn't it?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:18:12 )

My convention in 27 days, will definitely get me through this upcoming week.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.