Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:19:04 )
Oh! That's coming up quickly!! So it's an almost immediate reward for getting through the week!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:21:20 )
@wildfire:
Very true!
^^
I'm glad I got the game on sale too. I think it was less than $10 for ps4.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:22:09 )

Yep. At some point, I need to set aside whatever I'm going to be packing.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:22:22 )
Oh! Even better! Paying a good price for something that you enjoy is always a bonus.
I've never played that game - what's it like?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:23:28 )
LOL - already thinking about packing, AMA? XD
Although I'm teasing you a little, I actually understand. What kinds of things are you thinking about bringing ... or leaving behind?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:26:14 )

@Wildfire: I'm sure I'll crash later today, but for now, I'm pretty wide awake. As for today... no plans, really, just same ol' same ol'. Probably work on my Minecraft builds today. I'm working on a lighthouse for my pirate village but I'm not sure I like what I built it out of; I used brick and stone but I feel like pirates would probably be more likely to build out of wood. So I might re-do it.

Oh, I just saw your other post, lol. Yeah, it's lit up in the top, but it doesn't rotate the light or anything. I did that on a previous build but because of the way the multiplayer server loads and unloads, it broke the redstone clock that ran it so I had to leave it permanently lit. Maybe I can make it turn on at night and off during the day, though... o3o

What are you up to today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:31:11 )
So it's basically an RPG/dungeon crawler game. You play as a student by day and then at night you go to this alternate world to fight off monsters. The monsters are usually a manifestation of people you come across in real life.
So for example, there's a teacher in the school whose a complete dick and abusing the students so in the alternate world you basically fight him.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:32:13 )
@CooperationIsKey: Ahhh right - I can see where playing on a server might impact some of the functionality of any builds you do :3 It would be cool to have it on or off, though, depending on the time of day.

Me? Uhh... I'm not sure. I'm feeling a little "off" and not particularly motivated at the moment but I should clean up the kitchen (again) and do some cooking. I really should do some kind of work-out. I'd like to do something creative (but am not sure I'm in the mood for that right now). And I need to investigate options to sell some (new) books that I have and would like to get rid of while still, hopefully, recuperating some of the money I spent buying them (to then sit unused on the shelf /eyeroll/)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:33:17 )
LOL! Oh, that sounds like a fun game, Seni! Those are the types of games I usually gravitate towards tbh

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:36:30 )

@Wildfire: Well there's going to be a swap meet kind of thing there, and I'm thinking about what stuff I want to pack for trading. Then there's making sure all of my fursuit stuff is together. Stuff that can get packed early.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:44:00 )

@Wildfire: I need to mop the bathroom and hallway. I've never seen a floor that needed mopping as much as when living here; my roommate works in a barn with horses and tracks in sooo much dirt and doesn't seem to realize that's where the mess comes from. She also drips laundry detergent all over the floor by the washer but never wipes it up so it ends up this gross sticky mess around the machine. Like... when I drip something on the floor I wipe it up? Idk. I love her, she's a good friend, but good lord have mercy, she's messy. XD

I'm sorry you're feeling 'off'; that's never fun. I hope that improves soon! And lol, I love books; I don't really have any at the moment because they're all in storage (in California; I hope I can get them shipped to me eventually though I know it won't be cheap). I actually started re-collecting some of my favorites from childhood, though, that admittedly mostly sit on the shelf. ^^; But, you know, they "bring joy" or whatever Marie Kondo says, so I justify keeping them, lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:45:04 )
Ahhh - yeah, that makes a bunch of sense, especially for you AMA :3 What kinds of things are you thinking about bringing for the swap meet - or have you gotten to that point yet?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:45:05 )

@Another Movie Addict: Gosh that sounds like fun. I haven't done a con in ages and a swap meet on top of it? That's awesome.

Please ping me!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:46:13 )

@Wildfire: One of my tails, some of my comic books, some of the things I've made, and one of my Funko pops.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:48:36 )
@CooperationIsKey: ROFL! Oh, I know that particular mess!! It's a special mess to be sure... and it never seems to disappear. There's always some kind of mud, dirt, sand, hay, horse sh*t, horse hair, grime, etc. that lingers...

@Another Movie Addict: ... tails from a previous version of your fursuit? How extensive is this swap meet - will you be looking to swap out just a few things or like set up a table?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:51:05 )

@CooperationIsKey: I've missed conventions so much.
@Wildfire: I'm just looking to swap some stuff. Lol I don't want to take too much, because limited car space. Riding with some friends and that's three large suitcases and two fursuits. The tail is from someone else's collection, and I've never worn it. Especially now that I have my own tails.

There's also going to be a pin trading panel too. >w> Though I don't really have any traders right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:51:42 )
@wildfire:
Yeah, it's a really good game.
I'd recommend it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:53:17 )
@Another Movie Addict: That all sounds like so much fun - I'm sure you're going to have a blast!

@ArsenicAttitude: Good to know - thanks for the recommendation!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:53:59 )

@Wildfire: Mhmm. Lol these next 27 days can't go by fast enough.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:56:45 )
@wildfire:
Yeah, no problem!
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.