Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 14:57:41 )

@Wildfire: Right? Roommate is like "the bathroom should be condemned" because of the messy floor and I'm like... It's literally all you. Like all of it. (I've since swept though and it's a lot better but like... she knows she brings in shavings and dirt and junk but she never sweeps up when she does...) XD;

I need to vacuum too. Especially around her birds' cage; we've got a moth problem from the birdseed and I'm losing my mind. Most of my favorite (and limited/irreplaceable) t-shirts have moth holes in them at this point and I'm really quite upset about it.

I hate moths. x_x

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 15:00:02 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL. I'm sure. But it sounds like you're going to be keeping yourself pretty busy too, so that should help. :3

@ArsenicAttitude: :)

@cooperationiskey: LOL - my son never sees the mess he brings in from the barn either.
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about the moths... that's unfortunate, to say the least!

I need to take the dog out. BRB

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 15:01:15 )

@Wildfire: Yeah. >w< Extra moneys!!!

o.o They also have a silent movie panel, which I am very excited for. 'Cause movie addict.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 15:11:01 )
LOL! Extra monies indeed! And yes... movie addict... with the silent movie panel...? The movie will be played without sound? Or is there some other twist they're doing?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 15:12:34 )

Lol no, they'll be playing movies that were made before 'talkies'.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 15:13:54 )
LOL. Ok. That was the other option I was thinking of, but with conventions it can be hard to tell which twist the organizers are going to attach to an activity! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 15:16:27 )

>w< I'm just so excited.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 15:19:33 )
I know you are! It's contagious... you're almost making me want to go to the Con! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 15:21:08 )

>w< I can't wait to wear Uni fully complete.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 15:23:36 )
Have you made any further progress on completing your fursuit?

... gotta bring the other dog out now. BRB again.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 15:24:43 )

She's more or less complete, all I need to do is actually custom the guitar I plan on using as a bard.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 15:31:44 )
That's cool. :3 Will you play the guitar or will it just be a prop for the character?

I need to take care of a couple things, so semi-afk for a bit.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 15:33:24 )

Well it's a Guitar Hero controller, that I'm going to paint to be more larp-y. So no guitar playing, but it'll make it more obvious that I'm a bard. Lol otherwise Uni's outfit would make her look more like a rogue or fighter.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 15:34:53 )
Gotcha. So, no, you won't really be playing... although you'll be playing XD

Not sure if you saw that edit I made to my last post, but I need to take care of a couple things around the house so will be semi-afk for a bit.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 16:41:00 )

@Wildfire: Haha it's no problem. Your thread is so popular it's easy to get lost in it lol. How was the hurricane yesterday/the day before?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 17:01:26 )
@Totalanimefan: <3
The "hurricane" ... it rained, and not even hard, and for once, we had a little breeze. The summer afternoon thunderstorms are usually much, much worse (even without them being the horrible ones that we sometimes get). Thanks for asking.

How are you doing today?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 18:16:45 )

@Wildfire: Good to know it didn't effect you too much.
I'm doing good. Just deciding on what I want to do tonight. There is an outdoor concert series happening on the water in DC. Tonight's band is a 90's cover band. It's outdoors and free so my husband I might go.
Got to clean the house a bit today too.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 18:41:40 )
@Totalanimefan: ... sorry... I got caught up cooking (bell pepper kinpura, paleo French onion soup, tuna salad)
That sounds like a lot of fun, actually. I miss concerts and the kind of activities that big cities tend to have going on over the summer. You should go and you should enjoy yourself!! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 19:02:12 )

@Wildfire: Oh that sounds good.
I miss those things too. It starts at 7pm, so I hope my husband can get off around 6pm so we have time to get there. The music is until 9pm, so if we aren't there right at 7, it's ok too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 21:05:34 )

Aww damn, I missed page 420.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.