Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 22:55:58 )
@sunny: Nope... it's not the milestone item (not dream keeper). I know I have another item somewhere in my inventory that is a crescent moon that is a little different than dream keeper, but I can't find it. (I really hate how the items here are set up - it takes FAR too much brainpower and time to find the one thing that you want)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 22:57:54 )
Eh... I'm going to try to forget about it right now - I need to go cook stuff for dinner anyway.
Thanks for trying, Sunny! <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 22:58:23 )

@Wildfire: hmm, I'll keep thinking...

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 23:36:30 )
@Wildfire: I'm proud of myself, I dragged my butt out to the garage and got the big bin of dvds. I organized them by genre and shelved them. I found a ton of duplicates and made a decent donation pile. I just don't think DVDs are worth much, nor do people take the time to buy them anymore. :C
I don't imagine i'll find someone to buy my stack of dvds off of me.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 00:40:59 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I've only done one study so far so i feel i need to still practice painting portraits.
but i want to choose one with different lighting.
so i guess it would be a lighting study that i will be focusing on.
Tho i want to choose a portrait that has clothing as the portrait i chose cuts off around the collar bone
so you can't tell if she has clothing on.

so i need to practice ones with clothing so i can improve how to do folds/clothing.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 01:37:22 )

@Koah: I keep telling my husband we need two small bookcases. I have little statues I've painted and need a better place to display them. I think they'd look nice around that window, and then we've been talking about getting fish, so a table could sit right under it. Or we could put Lucifer there.

@Wildfire: It was very exhausting. I ended up taking a little nap. It was much needed after cleaning and moving the bed out.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 14:09:50 )
@sunny: Thank you for continuing to think about that item some more for me. I want to say it's from one of the newer orb items but I swear I've been through all my orb items and I'm not seeing that crescent moon included with any of them!

@Koah: Our DVDs are all (supposed to be) organized alphabetically and loaded in to bins too, but they seem to keep ending up everywhere.

@MoodyB: Oh! Clothing is fun to draw or paint (imo anyway)! But like all things it takes practice and the patience looking at your subject and then translating it through to your hand and on to canvas or paper or whatever. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 14:11:57 )
@PrincessStarr: Oh yes, I bet you did need a nap after hauling a bed around by yourself! It has been a while since I've done something along those lines but I remember how surprisingly taxing that can be for something that is supposedly mostly air! XD

@Ava: Oh! Now that sounds like a lovely (and necessary) day! I'm so glad you had a better day! :3
(I should try to get to the beach soon too :3 )

Good Morning everyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 14:17:52 )

Good morning ^^
How are you today Wild?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 14:22:51 )
@Purpsy: Good morning. I'm... uhh... chilly?? LOL! Temperatures have dropped and I am a little on the chilly side of things this morning, but I slept reasonably well, so that's good. Beyond being a little on the "oh, you poor poor cold Floridian /eyeroll/" side of things, I'm good, but it's also too early to tell because caffeine has yet to hit my system?? XD :3

How are you?
What do you have in store for today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 14:37:06 )

@Wildfire: Chilly in Florida? Is that normal there? (๑°ㅁ°๑)‼✧

It has been quite warm here recently than usual and is not even spring yet here. It was freezing cold earlier last week.

I was in the middle of writing on my journal since I've been neglecting it lately. As for plans for today? Really no clue other than trying to finish this Dtiys drawing.

What are your plans for today? :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 14:38:23 )
This is exactly

@Purpsy: Florida can get down into the teens. It's been 20s-30s for the past couple of days. I also am in Florida.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 14:44:02 )
@Purpsy: Yes, it's normal to have some stretches where it's colder (or even cold with freezing/near-freezing temps). It has been in the 40s and 50s the last few days here, but it's also the time of year where it is (or feels like it is) colder in the house than it is outside because of how the houses are built (usually with high ceilings, etc., to help dissipate the summer heat). I have been avoiding being outside because it is Spring here.

Dtiys drawing??

I'll need to go get groceries at some point - we're running low on things. Other than that, I'm not sure what my day will include. I'd like to be able to do some drawing but I just haven't been in the mood for that the last couple days.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 14:46:45 )
@Another Movie Addict: Good morning AMA. How are you today?

@purpsy: ^^ AMA is much further north than I am, so her temps are very likely to be colder than mine and I haven't been diligently watching the weather forecasts because of the pollen (what's the point?) :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 14:50:26 )
This is exactly

I'm good, a little extra tired today.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 14:54:45 )

Ah I see well I learn something new today. I just wrongly assume that is always warm there or something  ( ͒ ́ඉ .̫ ඉ ̀ ͒) 

@wildfire: Draw this in your style (Dtiys) is a popular challenge on Insta where other artist like myself tries to copy an oc the artist chooses but to draw it in our own art style. Often you win prizes or stuff but I just join then for fun and for practice.

I see that was also my entire mood last week. In a normal pace I should have this drawing finish and now I'm literally pushing myself to get this done.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 15:01:54 )

@Wildfire: Ah I see :(
Does it ever hit negative temp. there?

Honestly I'm surprised this year winter is pretty darn warmer than usual. People were worried that we will have it bad and there's also COVID to worry about also. Transition between fall to winter here people often get sick more heckk I get sick often around that time x.x

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 15:05:17 )
This is exactly

I've never heard of it getting down in the negatives. Just the teens. A few years ago my area reached down to like 18F.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 15:08:33 )

@Another Movie Addict: Still pretty chilly but honestly I prefer that kind of chilly weather so I'm envious TwT

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 15:09:33 )
This is exactly

Oh I love when we actually get cold, lol most of the people around me don't though.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.