Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 21:36:06 )
@MoodyB: Or that. Doing the closest deadlines makes the most sense, imo :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 21:38:25 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yeah lol. One is even due..tomorrow.
But I only need to draw a portrait so that should be easy enough and also very fun as the theme of it
is something i've never drawn before.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 21:57:24 )
@MoodyB: Oh doing something that you've never tried before can be a fun thing to do. :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 22:03:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Definitely. I want this year to go full experimental and not just draw things
im comfortable with.

tho I am proud for doing not 1 but two studies this month.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 22:07:03 )

@MoodyB: that's awesome, actually! You're doubling your quantity.<3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 22:10:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yup. and i have another set up as i just want to learn to paint this year.
tho this angle on this nose is quite tricky lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 22:33:23 )
@MoodyB: look closely and figure it out - I'm sure you can!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 22:35:21 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Definitely. it is just quite a challenge lol.
but i'll learn the more i do studies im sure.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 22:52:09 )
@MoodyB: LOL! Yes, you'll learn a lot from doing those studies - even if it's a bit of a challenge!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 22:56:15 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: My next couple of studies i am going to be picking studies that have plants in them
so it'll help me do and study more environment type of art into my artwork since
i usually want to do backgrounds with trees, and plants and so on. so im very excited.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 00:43:29 )
@MoodyB: oh! That sounds like a really wonderful thing to pursue in terms of study and art enhancement!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 01:11:53 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yeah. my art often feels a little on the dull side.
so some botanic environmental stuff might help it feel more alive.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 10:08:34 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' hey wildfire how's it going? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 15:39:59 )
@MoodyB: It's always a good thing to break up your standard work, imo, and doing botanicals or anything nature-related is always a good way to do that!

@star2000shadow: Hello. I had stepped away when you were stopping by but it's nice to see you. :3

And, it looks like we have an event, so I'm going to go wander the event forums and see what I see, and maybe even start a thread but in the meantime,

Good morning everyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 15:40:54 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: and you came back when i woke up haha 'waves at' how goes your morning? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 15:42:32 )
@star2000shadow: My morning is going slowly so far. How is yours going? Do you have plans for the day?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 15:43:55 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: only plans are to enjoy today..'sleepy blink' and post for the awesome new ei's we have haha.

<:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 15:49:04 )
@star2000shadow: that sounds like an awesome plan. :3
I haven't even had a chance to look over the announcement or look at the event items yet.
What do you think of them so far?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 15:55:24 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: they are amazing and COULD be peices to a Donation item their so good.. i am working to get all of them at least once, as well as double up on one si know i might wear all the items at once from haha.

<:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:18:14 )
I managed to take a quick look at the items - they do look like fun, don't they?
I hope you get all the items you want! :3

Also, we can continue chatting here, but I started an event thread too. It's here.

Do you happen to know what this cartoon is from?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.