Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 19:48:15 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah. im just not feeling...real confident in them or my whole social media presence.
i did recently post my sailor moon works tho on a sailor moon topic post on twitter
which they asked to show your sailor moon inspired art.
and it did get...a lot more attention than i thought. around 250 likes which for me on twitter..is impressive.
as normally i get between 1-3 likes..

so that boosted my confidence in some of my art at least.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 20:32:20 )
@MoodyB: (sorry for the late reply - I'm multitasking and semi-AFK) It sounds like your Sailor Moon art was a hit! Congrats! That's pretty awesome IMO! <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 20:36:38 )
@Wildfire: I feel really successful right now. I just scrubbed the ever living-mold out of my hottub room. =O Much needed and.. wow. gross.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 20:41:57 )
@Koah: So you'll be enjoying that hot tub and all your work later on, right? If not, can I come over and enjoy it for you??* XD

How are you other than probably tired, but satisfied from doing all that?

*(I have been seriously missing my garden tub lately. Our little electric water heater just is not up to the task of getting enough hot water over there to make filling it worthwhile. I actually started looking at 1-2 people saunas and folding hot tubs... although buying a different water heater is probably the best option)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 20:55:06 )

Hey everyone, good evening.

I have good news! My mum and I are moving into a new house! It's about a 10 minute walk away from where we currently live, and it's bigger than our current flat. And we will have a front and back garden which is AWESOME.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 20:56:35 )
@sunny: Oh! That is good news, Sunny - CONGRATULATIONS! When are you moving?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:00:51 )

@Wildfire: well the current occupants are still living there so I'm guessing about a month? Maybe a month and a half? It's so exciting! I am a little upset because I will have to spend a bunch of my IVF money on moving fees, carpet, decorating etc, but it's fine :) I'll make the money back up in no time! (Not to say that I have a lot of money (I don't lol!), just that based on my current pattern of savings I am confident it won't take too long).

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:03:41 )
One temporary step back for two solid steps going forward for the future! <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:13:31 )

That's a good way of putting it lol! I am mostly excited to work out what furniture I need to buy etc, and deciding on colours for the walls/floors. Moving is so stressful but still fun!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:18:56 )
Yes! It is definitely stressful, but sooooo much fun and filled with so many exciting options!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:21:08 )

I am especially looking forward to having a garden. So many opportunities for growing stuff. The current occupants have a greenhouse in the garden, idk if they will leave it there but if they do I am definitely taking advantage of it!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:23:11 )
I don't blame you - I would take advantage of that too! :3 What would you like to grow?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:26:52 )

Veggies mostly. Tomato, bell pepper, cauliflower and broccoli. I would probably try my hand at growing anything. I would like to try cucumber, I've never tried growing that before.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:29:15 )
That would be awesome if you could do that!
I decided that I'm not much of a gardener, especially where I'm currently living, but it seems like it would be so rewarding to be able to do!! :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:31:50 )

@Wildfire: LOL I am a terrible gardner too, I kill most things. But I like to try anyway. It's good to have something to work on, and there's nothing more theraputic than walking through the garden centre choosing plants :D

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:31:51 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Kinda made me figure out twitter a bit better.
so now i might be creating more fanart.
I do have a sailor saturn piece in the works but her hair is uneven.

but it did make me very happy people liked my work.
the original person of the post even retweeted my art[which is like a sailor moon fan page]
so i felt very happy they liked my work enough to retweet it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:35:13 )
@sunny: This is true! And I can certainly manage walking through the garden center choosing things. I can even manage to get them in the ground. Keeping them living and "ick free" for longer than a couple weeks?? Not so much. Oh! I can also grow things in my compost heap :3 ... I'm really good at that! XD Seriously, I do love the idea of a garden, and I wish you all the luck in the world!! <3

@MoodyB: Oh - that's awesome on a couple of levels! Congrats!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:37:00 )

@Wildfire: Haha that sounds pretty much exactly like my experience with gardens. I have a black thumb XD but I will keep trying! I once succesfully grew some lettuce and runner beans, that's about it XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:38:25 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah! so going to study of course in between fanart pieces
so i can bring better quality pieces.

i ended up streaming. but fanart.
an old fanart piece actually i had started last year but never finished.
Not of sailor moon tho.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:43:16 )
@sunny: I hope they leave the greenhouse for you! <3
What else would you like to do with the new yard areas... and with the house itself??

@MoodyB: There is nothing wrong with fanart and if it helps you get followers, supports and confidence, it can't be a bad thing to pursue!! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.